Windows 10: i have some apps that i purchesd like micro 365 but cant find after computer restore

Discus and support i have some apps that i purchesd like micro 365 but cant find after computer restore in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; that must be a preview above of my question * Moved from Community Participation Center * OS assumed to be Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by old idiot, Mar 2, 2021.

1. old idiot Win User

i have some apps that i purchesd like micro 365 but cant find after computer restore

that must be a preview above of my question

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* OS assumed to be Windows 10

:)

old idiot, Mar 2, 2021

2. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Mar 2, 2021
  3. apps like pdd reader and office 365 on tablet windows10.

Hi,

Since you're using a brand new device, it's not usual for you to experience performance issue when using the store app. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you consider the following methods:

• Ensure that you have a stable internet connection. The performance of the store app may vary depending on the speed of your network. If issue persists, run the

Windows app troubleshooter
      to reset your store app.
    • Update Windows to the latest version. Since your device came fresh from the box, installing the latest update is important to ensure that your device is running on its optimal level. To do this follow the steps provided on this

link

In addition, your device should have a pre-installed Office for mobile apps and use your
    Office 365 account on the initial setup. If you wish to install the full version, you can follow the steps provided on this

support article

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Joan Pin Win User

i have some apps that i purchesd like micro 365 but cant find after computer restore

Back up computer with Office 365

Hi John,

Office 365 is a monthly or yearly subscription that gives you access to the latest version of Office. Regarding your question about backing up your computer, Office 365 offers OneDrive application that provides 1TB of cloud storage for your files and folders.

When making a backup on your computer, we suggest that you create a system restore point using the steps provided
    here. With the restore points, you can recover Windows system files, programs, and registry settings.

If you have other questions, feel free to reach out to us.

Joan Pin, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

1. i have some apps that i purchesd like micro 365 but cant find after computer restore - Similar Threads - apps purchesd micro

2. Is it possible to restore any apps I used to have after a format on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to restore any apps I used to have after a format on my computer?: I reset/format my computer and my apps are gone, is it possible to recover any apps that are gone on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-restore-any-apps-i-used-to-have/fe26c925-31f1-400e-a593-fa1e8d3b2dce
  3. I cant find my installed apps???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find my installed apps???: I have apps installed on my pc which is windows 11 but when i search it in the search tab its not there at all my apps in task manager and startup apps are missing too which is frustrating since i cant disable it is there anyway to fix this???...
  4. i cant access 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant access 365: i cant use my mic rosoft 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-365/83c71e6a-ff31-4168-af1d-fa9a10b96982
  5. i cant access 365

i cant access 365: i cant use my mic rosoft 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-365/83c71e6a-ff31-4168-af1d-fa9a10b96982
  6. I cant find the drivers for my computer

I cant find the drivers for my computer: Hi, I downloaded windows 10 fresh on my computer and i cannot find the graphics drivers. I went to the manufacturers website but all i found were 64 bit drivers and i need a 32 bit graphics driver. i will put my pc specs down bellow.IntelR CoreTM i3-8145U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.30...
  7. i cant hear audio in some apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant hear audio in some apps: so recently ive noticed some apps with lower volumes even though i have all my volumes at max, and now today, as i get on my pc and try to watch youtube, i cant hear anything, i tried installing realtek audio drivers and that didnt help. edit* ive now noticed in some apps...
  8. i cant hear audio in some apps

i cant hear audio in some apps: so recently ive noticed some apps with lower volumes even though i have all my volumes at max, and now today, as i get on my pc and try to watch youtube, i cant hear anything, i tried installing realtek audio drivers and that didnt help. edit* ive now noticed in some apps...
  9. i cant hear audio in some apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i cant hear audio in some apps: so recently ive noticed some apps with lower volumes even though i have all my volumes at max, and now today, as i get on my pc and try to watch youtube, i cant hear anything, i tried installing realtek audio drivers and that didnt help....
  10. I cant sign in on some apps and games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant sign in on some apps and games: Hello i was wondering why i cant sign in on some apps and games. Im trying to play Minecraft but i get error code Bat:when i try to sign in to Xbox game bar, or anything, it wont sign in. It would just crash or just not do anything. Any solutions?...