Windows 10: I have some problem with audio drivers

Discus and support I have some problem with audio drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just cannot turn on the DtsApo4Service on my PC. The audio quality is affected a lot.I've tried many methods, including reinstalling the drivers and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mạnh Hoàng1, Jul 10, 2024.

1. I have some problem with audio drivers

I just cannot turn on the DtsApo4Service on my PC. The audio quality is affected a lot.I've tried many methods, including reinstalling the drivers and uninstalling the updates. The only thing that works is a clean installation of windows. I did that, but after two weeks, it comes back again. I don't know what to doI am using an ASUS laptop, windows 10 22h2

:)

Mạnh Hoàng1, Jul 10, 2024

2. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Jul 10, 2024
  3. Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 10, 2024
  4. Swiso Win User

I have some problem with audio drivers

Problem updating my audio drivers  

Well, to be precise, the problem I have is not about stability, it is about the possibility to install them. This MB came out in 2019/2020, the driver you suggest, which I can download and try of course, is dated 2023. That mean that from 2020 to 2023 it was impossible to install the previous versions ? One had to wait till this 2023 driver to be able to install the audio drivers? I mean...all those drivers are official Asus drivers for the correct MB. The one I pointed out to you, is one that have all the functionality of the audio chipset available, that's why I wanted to install that one. The one you suggest has one function disabled. Don't think it's a good sign when to make your product work you have to disable some functions. But that's ok, I will try the one you suggest. Tomorrow when back from work I will try. Just to be sure to not do something wrong. If I find an EXE file in that folder, should I run it from there ? How about the inf file? Thanks.

Swiso, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

I have some problem with audio drivers

1. I have some problem with audio drivers - Similar Threads - problem audio drivers

2. I have some problem with audio drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have some problem with audio drivers: I just cannot turn on the DtsApo4Service on my PC. The audio quality is affected a lot.I've tried many methods, including reinstalling the drivers and uninstalling the updates. The only thing that works is a clean installation of windows. I did that, but after two weeks, it...
  3. I have some problem with audio drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have some problem with audio drivers: I just cannot turn on the DtsApo4Service on my PC. The audio quality is affected a lot.I've tried many methods, including reinstalling the drivers and uninstalling the updates. The only thing that works is a clean installation of windows. I did that, but after two weeks, it...
  4. I have problem with drivers for audio by AMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem with drivers for audio by AMD: So i have problem with audio, its hard to explain but i'l try. After reinstaling Windows 11 22H2 and downloading AMD graphic drivers discovered that Windows doesn't see micro and i cant change volume for speakers like only 2 variants 0% and 100%. I use laptop HP G8 255. But...
  5. I have problem with drivers for audio by AMD

I have problem with drivers for audio by AMD: So i have problem with audio, its hard to explain but i'l try. After reinstaling Windows 11 22H2 and downloading AMD graphic drivers discovered that Windows doesn't see micro and i cant change volume for speakers like only 2 variants 0% and 100%. I use laptop HP G8 255. But...
  6. I had some problems with this drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had some problems with this drivers: it makes my pc crash when i play hq games like GTA V or Teardown, the text says "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory. Code 38 The driver was not loaded because an older version of the...
  7. I had some problems with this drivers

I had some problems with this drivers: it makes my pc crash when i play hq games like GTA V or Teardown, the text says "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory. Code 38 The driver was not loaded because an older version of the...
  8. I have a problem with the audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a problem with the audio: Sometimes when I'm playing a game the audio gets really glitchy and slowed down. It's hard to explain what it sounds like but it's just really bad sounding. Whenever I close the game there is no sound no matter what I do. The only way I've been able to fix it so far is by...
  9. problem on some drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problem on some drivers: i have laptop dell inspiron 11 3147 i upgrade my windows 10 from the year 2015 to 2019 version 1903 (OS build 18362.418) windows 10 home when i do that i have some trouble with some driver i didn't find any solution for these problems i have installed again and again...
  10. I have some windows 10 driver issue for bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have some windows 10 driver issue for bluetooth problem: this issue for [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-some-windows-10-driver-issue-for-bluetooth/217d9f8e-a7f5-4893-8abf-259dbb34f30d