Windows 10: I have some problems with my windows, please help

Discus and support I have some problems with my windows, please help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I have some terrible problems and I really need my pc ASAP, so I installed latest update today, and after booting up my mouse and keyboard weren’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Atrocsius, Nov 20, 2020.

1. I have some problems with my windows, please help

Hi, I have some terrible problems and I really need my pc ASAP, so I installed latest update today, and after booting up my mouse and keyboard weren’t working, so I couldn’t leave the lock screen, then I tried to go back to the previous update with windows copy on the usb flash card, but I got the blue screen of death, and decided to reinstall windows to the default, and again, I am stuck on my lock screen, my mouse and keyboard aren’t working (only in bios and windows blue screen), devices are totally fine (I checked them on other pc), I would be really grateful if someone could help

submitted by /u/Atrocsius
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Atrocsius, Nov 20, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 20, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 20, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

I have some problems with my windows, please help

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

I have some problems with my windows, please help

1. I have some problems with my windows, please help - Similar Threads - problems please help

2. I have some problems after a formatting in my pc please help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have some problems after a formatting in my pc please help!: I can't find disk d in my computer after a formatting. I have tried all the solutions everyone gave on the internet but i still can't find it, I want to recover some files from it but when i download recovery programs disk d doesn't even show up in the drivers list. My pc was...
  3. I have some problems after a formatting in my pc please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have some problems after a formatting in my pc please help!: I can't find disk d in my computer after a formatting. I have tried all the solutions everyone gave on the internet but i still can't find it, I want to recover some files from it but when i download recovery programs disk d doesn't even show up in the drivers list. My pc was...
  4. I have some problems after a formatting in my pc please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have a BSOD problem please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a BSOD problem please help: Here is my mini-dump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmGCyPDXYkYuiEUN65YmIlmitZal?e=cukBXII've tried running memtest, driver verifier, reinstalling OS, updated drivers for GPU and motherboard...
  6. I have a BSOD problem please help

I have a BSOD problem please help: Here is my mini-dump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmGCyPDXYkYuiEUN65YmIlmitZal?e=cukBXII've tried running memtest, driver verifier, reinstalling OS, updated drivers for GPU and motherboard...
  7. My windows have problems please help me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows have problems please help me.: Hello, I am one of the windows 10 and I face many problems with my windows 10 I recently upgraded my windows 10 enterprise ltsc 1809 to windows 10 pro 19044 21H2 version and I am facing many problems since I upgraded my laptop is running too slow and I get random BSOD when I...
  8. My windows have problems please help me.

My windows have problems please help me.: Hello, I am one of the windows 10 and I face many problems with my windows 10 I recently upgraded my windows 10 enterprise ltsc 1809 to windows 10 pro 19044 21H2 version and I am facing many problems since I upgraded my laptop is running too slow and I get random BSOD when I...
  9. My windows have problems please help me.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Some of the problems in Windows 10 i face, please help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some of the problems in Windows 10 i face, please help!: i have laptop dell inspiron 11 3147 i upgrade my windows 10 from the year 2015 to 2019 version 1903 (OS build 18362.418) windows 10 home when i do that i have some trouble with some driver i didn't find any solution for these problems i have installed again and again...