Windows 10: I have some questions about microsoft edge

Discus and support I have some questions about microsoft edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Also, since my laptop came out in 2014, does that mean every driver on the pc is out of date? For Windows 10 your HP site showed all new ones as of... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tim87, Oct 21, 2015.

1. jds63 Win User

I have some questions about microsoft edge

For Windows 10 your HP site showed all new ones as of October, as said when upgrading to another OS is recommended to update system drivers. Also said Windows 10 may have them already and will have installed them already, if it did when you tried to it would say a Newer version is already installed when trying to install them. Then you would cancel in that case.

jds63, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

I have some questions about microsoft edge

1. I have some questions about microsoft edge - Similar Threads - questions microsoft edge

2. Some questions about BSoD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some questions about BSoD: Hello , I'm new here and i'm not sure if i sent this thread in right place .. I have Some question and cant find answer ,I would be grateful if anyone could help me to find answers . _________________________________________________ As i Have win7 i'm not sure i can ask about...
  3. I have some questions

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have some questions: Not a problem with any apps on my pc or my phone but I would like to ask you some questions, some might be off-topic but before I begin, suppose you made QnA video on Facebook or YouTube, remind me when it's time. Okay, let's begin with: 1 How are the projects going ? I...
  4. I have some questions about Windows 10..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have some questions about Windows 10..: Right now i'm using Windows 10 for about 3 years.. Iknow how to make it Faster and reduce lagg and speed it up but i want to know if there is more to do than just Disabling/deleting the inbuilt-apps and crap but i didn't disabled The telemetry because it will mess things...
  5. Question about the new Microsoft Edge and profiles

Question about the new Microsoft Edge and profiles: As much as I hate to admit it, the new browser is fantastic. The browser itself is blazingly fast, and synchronisation between different machines is almost instantaneous. That said, something weird is happening. I primarily use two machines (desktop and laptop), and two...
  6. Some questions about Licensing of Microsoft products

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Some questions about Licensing of Microsoft products: 1. What service in Windows Server need Client Access LicenseCAL? 1.1. For example, if a company setup 2 Windows ServerWinSvr to be domain controller, and there are 10 users and 15 PCs in this domain. How many CAL is needed? 1.2. If a company use IIS on WinSvr to build a...
  7. I have some questions about replacing a hard drive

I have some questions about replacing a hard drive: (My english isnt very good so just bear with me) I have been thinking about replacing my 250 gb hard drive on my pc for a 1tb hard drive. But this is my first time replacing something on my pc so i have a few questions What do i have to do before replacing my hard drive...
  8. I have a suggestion about the Microsoft Store.. (not a question)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have a suggestion about the Microsoft Store.. (not a question): Suggestion: The apps in the "Available Updates" section should have a button that lists what's new on the version. That way, the user shouldn't have to just manually open the apps info. That's all.[ATTACH]...
  9. Question About Microsoft Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Question About Microsoft Edge Browser: I have used Opera for my browser for some time. What I really like about it is being able to open the browser with the Speed Dial page showing. Makes it extremely easy to select where you wish to go next from the icons shown on the page, along with their titles. Is there a...
  10. some questions about 'about:config'

in Browsers and Email
    some questions about 'about:config': I would like to increase the width of the scrollbar in Palemoon from 2.5mm to 5mm. I seem to be missing the bar quite often when I try to click it. So annoying. I went into 'about:config' and discovered there were just over 60 lines with the word 'scroll' in each of them but...