Windows 10: I have some windows 10 driver issue for bluetooth problem

Discus and support I have some windows 10 driver issue for bluetooth problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; this issue for [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ashu kadam, Jul 1, 2019.

1. I have some windows 10 driver issue for bluetooth problem

this issue for I have some windows 10 driver issue for bluetooth problem 14f2f199-5cce-4f3e-9c91-a6fd7e6238a3?upload=true.png

:)

Ashu kadam, Jul 1, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    Bluetooth issues in windows 10

Hi Archie,

Please answer these questions below to better assist you with the issue you are experiencing with your Bluetooth connection:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Any further troubleshooting steps you've done aside from updating the drivers?

For now, we suggest following this article on how to fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10.

We look forward to your update.

Ian Ser, Jul 1, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

I have some windows 10 driver issue for bluetooth problem

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

I have some windows 10 driver issue for bluetooth problem

1. I have some windows 10 driver issue for bluetooth problem - Similar Threads - driver issue bluetooth

2. Having issues with Bluetooth HID Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having issues with Bluetooth HID Driver: I am currently using windows 11 on my laptop and having issues with Bluetooth connections. I have an error code 10 for the Bluetooth hid device and says that it cannot start. anyone know any solutions?Thank you!Original title: Bluetooth hid device...
  3. got blue screen for some bluetooth driver issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    got blue screen for some bluetooth driver issues: Whenever I switch on or off my bluetooth my computer got blue screen, same as I trying to uninstall it. I'll attach the minidump analysis file below, what can I do to stop this from happening?-----------------------Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22415.1002...
  4. Have a problem with Windows 10 and Bluetooth

Have a problem with Windows 10 and Bluetooth: Do you have a problem with Windows 10 and Bluetooth, it doesn't seem to be on my machine and it was days ago if I had Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-a-problem-with-windows-10-and-bluetooth/8d877826-0e90-4b5d-b21f-61fad2df002c
  5. I have problem with bluetooth

I have problem with bluetooth: When i start my bluetooth click on add divece i find only my phone.Then i try to conect it but only is showing conecting.I use hama bluetooth v4.0 class 2.I dont see my speakers or headphones.The product was bought few hours ago....
  6. The bluetooth drivers are missing in my windows 10 and there is some kind of server issue...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The bluetooth drivers are missing in my windows 10 and there is some kind of server issue...: The bluetooth drivers are missing the icon is mission for bluetooth and the network server is not functioning. I need help with this in Windows....
  7. Having Bluetooth issues on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having Bluetooth issues on Windows 10: Ok, so I recently got some bluetooth headphones. They work fine with everything, but the audio is super choppy on my laptop. Tried some fixes like reinstalling drivers and they sometimes work. But its ok, the problem is that now my bluetooth controller is having issues too....
  8. Having a problem with Windows 10 and Bluetooth

Having a problem with Windows 10 and Bluetooth: Having a problem with Windows 10 and Bluetooth, it doesn'appear to be on my machine ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-with-windows-10-and-bluetooth/79f400d3-0d60-4d71-99fb-e04976c3906a
  9. have Windows 10, but no bluetooth driver

have Windows 10, but no bluetooth driver: At one time had my galaxy S7 connected, but I have connected it by usb, nothing. Tried it by using bluetooth, not there. I need assistance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-windows-10-but-no-bluetooth-driver/8a6d4bec-a8a2-412a-8ca6-e4ed04cdc589
  10. I have some issues in my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have some issues in my Windows 10: Hi Community... I have an Asus Rog Zephyrus GX 701 and a Windows 10 profesional edition os. The issue is that about i dont know if it was a half year or so that my Windows 10 are doing some weird things... First of all that i notice was that some of my icons was like a...