Windows 10: i have songs in my library how do i locate them#

Discus and support i have songs in my library how do i locate them# in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have purchaces and songs in my library how do i locate them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bubspoland, May 20, 2020.

1. i have songs in my library how do i locate them#

i have purchaces and songs in my library how do i locate them

:)

bubspoland, May 20, 2020

2. Some WMP songs will not return to itunes library

When I try to access specific songs in itunes it says "file location not found" yet I can call the song up on wmp and listen to it.
    Sometimes when I list the album in itunes the song is missing and other times it is grayed out. I am trying to put music to a video but I can only do it through itunes. Does anyone have any suggestions. I have spent too much time watching facebook videos on how to sync these two programs

really old guy, May 20, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Once I burn a list to CD how can I save that list to Media player with out having to rip it to the player again.

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Click the Library button on the toolbar.
    • From the left side of the window, beneath Playlists, select Create Playlist.
    • Type a name for the playlist.
    • Locate a song in the library to add to the playlist.
    • Drag the song from the library to the list pane on the right side of the window.
    • Click the Save Playlist button at the bottom of the list pane.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 20, 2020
  4. i have songs in my library how do i locate them#

Remove Songs from library that are not on the phone.

Hopefully someone has had this problem or has a solution. I have over 15,000 entries in my song list according to the Play Music and Nokia Music. However, I have no music on the device at all. It's somehow got disconnected and isn't refreshing the list.
    How do I remove all the song listings quickly? Does anyone know how to force it to refresh it's library.

-Both music players just hang for several minutes and then will play a few seconds of a song before hanging again. I don't know wherre these are coming from as they aren't on the device via search.
    -All songs were copied to and from the device using windows explorer. According to the browse files option. No songs are on the device anymore but the library didn't change.
    -The phone has been rebooted, many times thinking the media scan would update.
    -The phone is a lumia 920
    -The Sync app lists the songs that aren't there, but there is no select all to delete. When I try to delete, it errors saying it can't find the file. It doesn't delete the listing from the phone either. WMP and Itunes don't show anything on the device.
    -Selecting the songs from the list will delete them from the library when done from the phone. However, the only select all option is under artists that I've found. There are way too many artists and I won't live long enough to do it this way.

and most importantly, my children will disown me if I whipe the phone and lose all their games again.

Dizzydevil78, May 20, 2020
Thema:

i have songs in my library how do i locate them#

1. i have songs in my library how do i locate them# - Similar Threads - songs library locate

2. i have games in my library i want to delete how do i do it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have games in my library i want to delete how do i do it: I have lots of games that i have downloaded from microsoft store and are in the library , some of these i wish to uninstall /delete from the system how do i do it please can you help keith...
  3. i have games in my library i want to delete how do i do it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have games in my library i want to delete how do i do it: I have lots of games that i have downloaded from microsoft store and are in the library , some of these i wish to uninstall /delete from the system how do i do it please can you help keith...
  4. How do I delete songs from my Library in Windows Media Player 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete songs from my Library in Windows Media Player 11?: Hello!I'm having a little problem with the new Windows Media Player 11 I believe it's called. I've been trying to find the "delete" button so I can delete songs from my Music Library in the app, but there isn't one? Or at least I cannot find it. I feel that I've looked...
  5. How do I delete songs from my Library in Windows Media Player 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete songs from my Library in Windows Media Player 11?: Hello!I'm having a little problem with the new Windows Media Player 11 I believe it's called. I've been trying to find the "delete" button so I can delete songs from my Music Library in the app, but there isn't one? Or at least I cannot find it. I feel that I've looked...
  6. I have Bluescreens and I do not know how to fix them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have Bluescreens and I do not know how to fix them: Hey Community,I got a couple of Bluescreens recently and cannot figure out the problem.What I tried so far: Deactivate undervolting of CPU and GPU, run a memtest for 3 passes without errors,reinstall chipset, audio, graphic drivers,checked for Windows Update,run checkdisk and...
  7. uploading songs to my library in I Tunes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uploading songs to my library in I Tunes: I have uploaded 12 songs into my iTunes. Now I am lost, how do I now transfer that data songs and create a playlist? once I unplug the device I have been using I will lose the songs. I have unsuccessfully tried to create a playlist or file to store them in permanently. I am...
  8. how do i locate windows 10 media library and copy it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i locate windows 10 media library and copy it: How do I locate windows 10 media library and copy it to windows 8 mobile phone Also how can I copy playlist to windows 8 mobile phone Thanks Allan...
  9. I do not have sets, how do I activate them?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I do not have sets, how do I activate them?: I have windows 10 build 17711 I have not sets on my configuration/system/multitask I have not sets policies on my gpedit.msc/administrative templates/windows components I've tried to enable them with match2 on cmd as administrator, but nothing anyone knows what is happened?...
  10. Libraries......do I need them??

in Windows 10 Support
    Libraries......do I need them??: Hot on the heels of my earlier triumph some minutes ago*Party...feeling really enthusiastic and positive now,*Biggrin and wondering if I should get to know more about libraries....and do I need them. Presently have 4 x HDDs in my PC.....with pics/audio/films/TVrecordings...