Windows 10: I have sound problems on my windows

Discus and support I have sound problems on my windows in Cortana to solve the problem; I have sound problems in my windows 10, I am having a recorded problem to be able to listen, nothing comes out, absolutely nothing... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by GabienBourt, Nov 18, 2020.

1. I have sound problems on my windows

I have sound problems in my windows 10, I am having a recorded problem to be able to listen, nothing comes out, absolutely nothing

:)

GabienBourt, Nov 18, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 sound problems.

Hi Roger,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install all driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • In which browser are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if you are able to get Sound with all relevant programs. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

I have sound problems on my windows

PROBLEM WITH SOUND

Hi Emilio,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • What Is the make and model of your computer?

Follow the Microsoft article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems.

Do let us know if you are able to get sound in your PC. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

I have sound problems on my windows

1. I have sound problems on my windows - Similar Threads - sound problems

2. Sound problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound problem: Hi, I have a problem with the sound on my ASUS TUF Gaming FX-504 laptop. While I am playing any game, after approx 40-50 minutes the sound is starting to stutter and then the sound drops out. Or the laptop changes audio output from headphones to speakers by itself after...
  3. Weird sound problem

Weird sound problem: So after some weeks from a clean installation of windows 10 a weird sound problem has appeared. my microphone just stops working after some momments and i can see that it works perfectly. i pluged in another mic to see if it was broken but no, same problem there too.i was on...
  4. Windows 10 2004 popping sound problem - high latency

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 2004 popping sound problem - high latency: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Adewi0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jxcm9u/windows_10_2004_popping_sound_problem_high_latency/
  5. Problem Sound in Windows 10 last Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem Sound in Windows 10 last Update: Hey everyone, I updated my desktop HP 650 on last windows 10 version but i have a problem in the sound the driver is showing in the tab but doesn't function I tried to know the problem by troubleshooter he told me that I have to disable all enhancement wen I go to these...
  6. sound problem error: no audio output devices is installed

sound problem error: no audio output devices is installed: I'm facing this issue before 2 days. I tried many times but failed. Please give me solution. Error: no audio output device is installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-problem-error-no-audio-output-devices-is/ddf0b0ea-3872-4f60-bdfe-40506f59926c
  7. Angry Bluetooth Audio Problem - BT Drops after another source plays sound and stops.

Angry Bluetooth Audio Problem - BT Drops after another source plays sound and stops.: Ok, so I've got a minor but highly-annoying issue that I've never had the time to get to the bottom of. Hoping someone here can throw me an epiphany. This originally started out in r/vlc but I can now reproduce outside of VLC. My setup/use-case: I use VLC to play IPTV...
  8. Sound problems.

Sound problems.: Hey, so this happened a few months ago-a year ago and from then on I haven't been able to fix this issue. So I plugged in my headphones which i don't use headphones for my laptop anymore because I don't prefer it and it asked me a question which I think it said something...
  9. Sound problems

Sound problems: Ok first off, a while ago I connected 2 of my headphones, one in front and the other in the back of the PC. When I disconnected the headphones, I can’t connect my headphones in the front of the PC and only reads if the headphones are connected in the back of the computer...
  10. I don't have any notice about low battery and another problem about notice sound

I don't have any notice about low battery and another problem about notice sound: Hello everybody Problem #1: I have a problem when my level power lower then 10 percent I don't see any notice about power and my laptop turns off. What I did: I check all settings in control panel and all my settings are turned on I did file recovery via command line...