Windows 10: I have spent over $60 on Minecraft alone, just on the base game because of Microsoft's Play...

Discus and support I have spent over $60 on Minecraft alone, just on the base game because of Microsoft's Play... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I have had to purchase Minecraft 3 times, and i do not desire to purchase it again just to play it on my PC. I have spent approximately 66.97 USD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tert1947, May 3, 2020.

1. Tert1947 Win User

I have spent over $60 on Minecraft alone, just on the base game because of Microsoft's Play...

So, I have had to purchase Minecraft 3 times, and i do not desire to purchase it again just to play it on my PC. I have spent approximately 66.97 USD just to play this game on my Xbox 360 and Xbox One. The amount of money me, and thousands of other people have spent just to play Minecraft on various consoles, is ridiculous. And it shocks me that Microsoft's standout title does not have Play Anywhere Support. Seems like overkill to buy Minecraft for 26.99 USD again just to play the same game on a different platform. Thus i request that Minecraft be put on the Play Anywhere roster. It would be great just to have a simple block-building game that you, as the company, own, be a game that we don't have to purchase 3 times.

:)

Tert1947, May 3, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Unable to play Minecraft game

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and Display driver updates?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    • Is he issue specific to Minecraft?

Follow the Methods below and check.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the below article and try the mentioned troubleshooting methods. Check if that helps:

Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10

Xbox Support

Method 2: Update Display driver and check if you are able to play game.

You may also refer to the below link byAndre De Costa
    for information on how to install and update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Do let us know if you are able to play Minecraft game. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 3, 2020
  3. Minecraft

Hi Reinis,

There are several editions of Minecraft. Each edition works best on the platform it was intended to.
    Minecraft: Java and Minecraft: Windows 10 editions were created for Windows 10 devices. There's a different version available for an Xbox One platform. To answer your question, since the version you have is for Windows 10,
    you'll need to purchase the game's Xbox One version. You may purchase Minecraft: Xbox One version on this

link

Our Xbox developers are collating suggestions for the improvement of your Xbox gaming experience. Recently, we've created the
    Xbox Play Anywhere feature. This allows Windows 10 games to be played on Xbox One and vice versa. Based on the list, Minecraft is not yet an
    XPA game. You may refer to this
    link
    for additional details regarding the XPA games. Since Minecraft is not yet an
    XPA game, we recommend submitting a post to the
    Xbox UserVoice
    page and request this game to be included as an Xbox Play Anywhere.

We hope we're able to answer your query.

If there's anything else you want to clarify, don't hesitate to get back to us. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., May 3, 2020
  4. Roohi_Taj Win User

I have spent over $60 on Minecraft alone, just on the base game because of Microsoft's Play...

Taskbar is visible while playing Minecraft Game

Hi MasterMister,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The screen shot which is uploaded is in Windowed mode, we have to change it to immersive mode to enable it in full screen.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Launch the Minecraft game.
    2. Select Video settings. This menu will have all the settings for graphics and videos.
    3. Select Full screen and make sure it is
      turned on.

You can also check with the following two shortcut keys to enable full screen mode.

• F11
    • Alt+Enter

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, May 3, 2020
Thema:

1. I have spent over $60 on Minecraft alone, just on the base game because of Microsoft's Play... - Similar Threads - spent $60 Minecraft

2. I can't play Minecraft bedrock because I have this weird message that you can not play...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play Minecraft bedrock because I have this weird message that you can not play...: I can't play Minecraft bedrock online because of that message you can not play on multiplayer based on how your Minecraft account is set up Why...
  3. I can't play Minecraft bedrock because I have this weird message that you can not play...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't play Minecraft bedrock because I have this weird message that you can not play...: I can't play Minecraft bedrock online because of that message you can not play on multiplayer based on how your Minecraft account is set up Why...
  4. can i play minecraft PS4 edition on pc because i have the game cd and i want to play it on...

can i play minecraft PS4 edition on pc because i have the game cd and i want to play it on...: can i play minecraft PS4 edition on pc because i have the game cd and i want to play it on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-minecraft-ps4-edition-on-pc-because-i/5330cbf2-7379-430b-9c0c-6ac5e5278846
  5. can i play minecraft PS4 edition on pc because i have the game cd and i want to play it on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i play minecraft PS4 edition on pc because i have the game cd and i want to play it on...: can i play minecraft PS4 edition on pc because i have the game cd and i want to play it on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-minecraft-ps4-edition-on-pc-because-i/5330cbf2-7379-430b-9c0c-6ac5e5278846
  6. I just spent half an hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just spent half an hour: trying to talk to someone at MS. Isn't it awesome that when a company gets your money they no longer feel the need to even acknowledge you?Need any help? We'll set up a hamster cage that you can run round and round in.There, was I polite enough in this post so it won't be...
  7. I just spent half an hour

I just spent half an hour: trying to talk to someone at MS. Isn't it awesome that when a company gets your money they no longer feel the need to even acknowledge you?Need any help? We'll set up a hamster cage that you can run round and round in.There, was I polite enough in this post so it won't be...
  8. i just want to play minecraft but now it redirects to **** gaming center and freezes on...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i just want to play minecraft but now it redirects to **** gaming center and freezes on...: **** off microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-want-to-play-minecraft-but-now-it-redirects/25363314-fcda-4247-b9cf-fb9c164b0a31
  9. I have bought minecraft dungeons but cannot play the game.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have bought minecraft dungeons but cannot play the game.: Many months ago, last year, i bought minecraft dungeons for PC and played it. Eventually i stopped playing the game, but recently, i tried to download minecraft dungeons but every website i go it says i have to buy it. It's like i haven't even bought the game. The only proof...
  10. BSOD when streaming games and playing alone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when streaming games and playing alone: I am getting BSOD frequently, i already did a memory check with the "Windows Memory Diagnostic" and no issues were found. Here's the minidump on the IRQL BSOD: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgoIH1VtpcCzkwfO-oCt6tFIF6aM?e=PHYp1l I've received several BSOD erros as follows: -...