Windows 10: I have static IP adress, but it shows me another server in the games

Discus and support I have static IP adress, but it shows me another server in the games in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have static IP adress, but it shows me another server in the games. Please help the server with my static IP!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RashkoKaramitev, Nov 9, 2018.

1. I have static IP adress, but it shows me another server in the games

I have static IP adress, but it shows me another server in the games. Please help the server with my static IP!

:)

RashkoKaramitev, Nov 9, 2018
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Static IP adress vs DHCP

Does your router support specific IP address reservations? Any client in the Address Reservation table will always get the same IP address. The client gets set to DHCP but it always pulls the same IP address from the router. That way the router handles the DNS name lookup for the local network.

I have static IP adress, but it shows me another server in the games [​IMG]

Also, is the network connection on the computer set as a private network?

Is Network Discovery turned on?

I have static IP adress, but it shows me another server in the games [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Static IP on Lumia 950.

Hi,

Follow the steps below and check if the features to apply static IP is available in your device.

• Navigate to settings.
    • Search or navigate to “Wi-Fi”.
    • Scroll all the way down and tap “static ip”.
    • Turn on “Configure network settings manually”.
    • Key in the IP address, subnet mask and other details

Note: Do remember that your router / DHCP should support allocating static IP for this feature to work.

If the above feature is not available then your model may not support the same.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 9, 2018
  4. I have static IP adress, but it shows me another server in the games

Computer's IP Adress

i had a dynamic ip address so i tried to have a static one so i did some steps to change it but it didnt work out so i put ip address on obtain automatically now i cannot see my computer's ip address listed on ipconfig /all please help

Anmol Agarwal, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

I have static IP adress, but it shows me another server in the games

1. I have static IP adress, but it shows me another server in the games - Similar Threads - static adress shows

2. About IP Adresses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About IP Adresses: Need Help! My ipconfig settings are below: Ethernet adapter Ethernet: Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix . : Wireless LAN adapter Yerel Ağ Bağlantısı* 1: Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected...
  3. About IP Adresses

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    About IP Adresses: Need Help! My ipconfig settings are below: Ethernet adapter Ethernet: Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix . : Wireless LAN adapter Yerel Ağ Bağlantısı* 1: Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected...
  4. ip adress issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    ip adress issues: ip adress changed how do i re link when the ip address changes ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-adress-issues/3a7185bb-427f-48a3-af35-5abeda6272e6
  5. IP Adress

IP Adress: How do I find the IP address of mu computer (running W10)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-adress/00092bb2-a514-4914-9938-3ca553c4e29a
  6. IP Adress

IP Adress: Why would my IP address remain the same after I moved and changed states https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-adress/485c5387-eadc-474b-871d-e05218cbaf36
  7. Youtube Server IP adress could not be found

Youtube Server IP adress could not be found: whenever I go onto youtube it comes up with a message say this site cant be reached and that the server IP address cannot be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-server-ip-adress-could-not-be-found/df1b7842-ef00-44e4-980f-87659e587cba
  8. IP Adress issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    IP Adress issue: My Mouse w/o borders can't solve IP adress. How can I solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-adress-issue/7ac2a607-a66e-4eea-a291-e5d485931507
  9. Windows (10 and Server 2016) having issues with static IPs

Windows (10 and Server 2016) having issues with static IPs: I have repeatedly encountered a strange behavior on both Windows 10 and Server 2016. On systems with a static IP, after a reboot, sometime the adapter comes up with a self-assigned IPv4 address (169.254.x.x). When you check the adapter's properties, the static is still set,...
  10. Static IP adress vs DHCP

Static IP adress vs DHCP: Hi I've just updated a W7 machine to W10. The update has take all the settings from W7 and the machine was operating without problem before the update. When running W7 the machine had a static IP address of 192.168.1.1 and all of the other machines could access the...