Windows 10: i have surface pro and i have email but no outlook. how to fix this?

Discus and support i have surface pro and i have email but no outlook. how to fix this? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have surface pro and i have email but no outlook. how to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by blazob, Aug 20, 2018.

1. blazob Win User

i have surface pro and i have email but no outlook. how to fix this?

:)

blazob, Aug 20, 2018

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Outlook on phone not syncing with Surface Pro

Hi Profjulie,

I hope you're still following this thread, as you've helped me along through the process of diagnosing my problem. I am having problems syncing Outlook calendar events between my phone, desktop, and Surface Pro. With the same Microsoft account on all three
    devices and Outlook 365 on my desktop and Surface Pro, these events occur:

• An appointment made on the Lumia 950 will sync to Outlook.com.
    • The same appointment will sync to the Outlook app on the desktop and on the Surface Pro.
    • The same appointment will sync to Outlook 365 on my Surface Pro.
    • The same appointment will NOT sync to Outlook 365 on the desktop.
    • An appointment made on Outlook 365 on the desktop will not sync to any other device/app.
    • An appointment made on Outlook 365 on the Surface Pro will sync to everything but Outlook 365 on the desktop.
    I think I have all of the permutations covered. i have surface pro and i have email but no outlook. how to fix this? :) I'm hoping the above information will help you help me to determine why I can't sync my Outlook 365 on my desktop to my phone, SP, the apps, and Outlook.com.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Stevie

Tranquil47, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Melvis Win User

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile i have surface pro and i have email but no outlook. how to fix this? :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

1. i have surface pro and i have email but no outlook. how to fix this? - Similar Threads - surface pro email

2. i have a surface pro 7 and the touchscreen is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a surface pro 7 and the touchscreen is not working.: i have a surface pro 7 and the touchscreen is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-surface-pro-7-and-the-touchscreen-is-not/c0e02195-6d4b-4394-a0cc-aa65d6ef376e
  3. i have a surface pro 7 and the touchscreen is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have a surface pro 7 and the touchscreen is not working.: i have a surface pro 7 and the touchscreen is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-surface-pro-7-and-the-touchscreen-is-not/c0e02195-6d4b-4394-a0cc-aa65d6ef376e
  4. I have an imap email that I have added to my outlook account. The emails are coming through...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an imap email that I have added to my outlook account. The emails are coming through...: I am a consultant and have emails for several clients . The imap account is not pulling through into outlook. I have email but not calendar. Please advise...
  5. I have an imap email that I have added to my outlook account. The emails are coming through...

I have an imap email that I have added to my outlook account. The emails are coming through...: I am a consultant and have emails for several clients . The imap account is not pulling through into outlook. I have email but not calendar. Please advise...
  6. hi i have problem with my surface pro 7

in Windows 10 Customization
    hi i have problem with my surface pro 7: hi i have problem with my surface pro 7[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-have-problem-with-my-surface-pro-7/f6c5f04c-7a2b-40ea-b32a-ea79eb6c3eee
  7. I have my own email I do not need outlook how can I delete outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have my own email I do not need outlook how can I delete outlook: I all ready have an email so I dont want outlook how can it be deleted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-my-own-email-i-do-not-need-outlook-how-can/a0d9664e-b4a9-43b9-8176-fd6a6f20a9d7
  8. I have a surface 3 pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a surface 3 pro: I wiped the hard drive the typecover keyboard only lights up when I have almost no Ipower in the battery,as soon as I try to recharge the battery it goes black. I cannot remember the password,I have even tried the password for other things.I am beginning to think I am...
  9. I have problems with my outlook email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have problems with my outlook email: I have problems with my outlook email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/fff77679-0a30-451d-8f05-64f6fa2bf135
  10. how to open email, winmail.dat, i do not have outlook?

how to open email, winmail.dat, i do not have outlook?: how to open email, winmail.dat, I do not have outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/how-to-open-email-winmaildat-i-do-not-have-outlook/6c80ff22-1477-44d5-80f7-4ef1d6d838fc