Windows 10: i HAVE TAKEN A NEW LAPTOP BUT AFTER THAT WIN 10 EXPIRED

Discus and support i HAVE TAKEN A NEW LAPTOP BUT AFTER THAT WIN 10 EXPIRED in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have buy a new laptop which is win 7 version but after two months it expired and I shift to windows 10 from my windows 7 after shift the laptop start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Omkar Suryawanshi, Oct 1, 2020.

1. i HAVE TAKEN A NEW LAPTOP BUT AFTER THAT WIN 10 EXPIRED

I have buy a new laptop which is win 7 version but after two months it expired and I shift to windows 10 from my windows 7 after shift the laptop start giving problems like, lag and etc. And i cannot afford a new laptop PLease give a new Laptop

:)

Omkar Suryawanshi, Oct 1, 2020
  2. dat789 Win User

Burgled -- New laptop taken

It was last week and I'm still quite upset over this. Recently got a Sony Vaio and it was not even 3 weeks old when it was taken.

Are there any experts out there who can, with details of MAC address, etc., trace the location of the laptop (therefore, also the low life burglar)?

I mean what is the fate of stolen laptops besides the obvious sale.

The laptop runs on Windows 7 (64-bit) and is requires a passphrase at the logon screen. What are the first few steps to take before making the loot saleable?

ps. my passport was also taken. Seriously!?!! What good is it to the burglar?!

dat789, Oct 1, 2020
  3. SaiZo Win User
    Burgled -- New laptop taken

Hi, sorry to hear this. It's a f***d up world. A guy I used to work with, if I recall correctly he could track laptops and such. Doesn't come free exactly, but reading that your pass was taken aswell, maybe I could persuade him. He still owns me some favours.

Did it all happen in London where you live?

SaiZo, Oct 1, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

i HAVE TAKEN A NEW LAPTOP BUT AFTER THAT WIN 10 EXPIRED

n-ster, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

i HAVE TAKEN A NEW LAPTOP BUT AFTER THAT WIN 10 EXPIRED

1. i HAVE TAKEN A NEW LAPTOP BUT AFTER THAT WIN 10 EXPIRED - Similar Threads - TAKEN LAPTOP EXPIRED

2. I have a Win 11 laptop and a Win 10 laptop. I can access the Win 11 from the Win 10 thru...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Win 11 laptop and a Win 10 laptop. I can access the Win 11 from the Win 10 thru...: I have a Win 11 laptop and a Win 10 laptop. I can access the Win 11 from the Win 10 thru the network. I can't go the other way. I see the Win 10 laptop but get a Cannot access message. Any ideas?...
  3. I have a Win 11 laptop and a Win 10 laptop. I can access the Win 11 from the Win 10 thru...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a Win 11 laptop and a Win 10 laptop. I can access the Win 11 from the Win 10 thru...: I have a Win 11 laptop and a Win 10 laptop. I can access the Win 11 from the Win 10 thru the network. I can't go the other way. I see the Win 10 laptop but get a Cannot access message. Any ideas?...
  4. Licence will expire, but I have it activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Licence will expire, but I have it activated: Hello Microsoft; I recently got this message stating that my Windows 10 Pro licence will expire soon, but I have it activated using an activation service. I had to backup everything, and update my computer to the current build, in order to prepare for this. Because I'm...
  5. New laptop crashes with Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New laptop crashes with Win 10: Purchased new HP Computer and loaded virus scan and so on and then did all the updates and the Win 10 crashed and I can’t even do a recover. Screen only gives me one option and that is to restart. Restarted laptop and canes back to same screen? Any ideas?...
  6. Win10 license expiring after new update????

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 license expiring after new update????: I have been getting a message that pops up on my screen every so often telling me that my license is going to expire but yet my copy of windows 10 is activated. not understanding this and kind of aggravated because of all these pop ups [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  7. i have problem on taking new update of win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i have problem on taking new update of win 10: hi dude i have surface pro 3 and from 5-6 month ago i was trying to update my device but after reboot and after install 30% , crash and recover previous build of win 10 . i downloaded install fill and copy on USB but again happend. please help me ....
  8. I have a printer and a new laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a printer and a new laptop: I need help with setting up my printer to this laptop can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-have-a-printer-and-a-new-laptop/ae13186c-87a6-4f47-99b9-55ab76fd7703
  9. Do I need an AV on a new Win 10 laptop?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do I need an AV on a new Win 10 laptop?: Hi everyone. I just bought and received an Apollo Lake laptop (celeron) so I can use in the field. I have an extra bitdefender license, but I am worried about it slowing down the performance. Is WD by itself good enough? I do transfer files frequently. The laptop has 6GB of...
  10. Setting up new Laptop with Win 10 and having problems with PROGRAM

in Browsers and Email
    Setting up new Laptop with Win 10 and having problems with PROGRAM: DEFAULTS. I do not want to use MAIL, any Microsoft mail but use YAHOO. on a web page where they supply a link or email address, if you click, MAIL will open up. Found a page in Win 10 found CONTROL PANEL/PROGRAM DEFAULTS/PROGRAM ASSOCIATIONS BUT THE DEFAULT BOXES WILL NOT...