Windows 10: i have that bug where I can’t connect to any networks until I update

Discus and support i have that bug where I can’t connect to any networks until I update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i need to update but i cant cuz i cant see any of my networks i tried mobile data but i still cant see it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by soni’’’, Dec 15, 2018.

1. i have that bug where I can’t connect to any networks until I update

i need to update but i cant cuz i cant see any of my networks

i tried mobile data but i still cant see it

:)

soni’’’, Dec 15, 2018

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Dec 15, 2018
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Dec 15, 2018
  4. i have that bug where I can’t connect to any networks until I update

Can't connect to a network.

Hi Ayman,

As you've mentioned, all your other devices were able to connect to the network except your computer. This issue may occur if there are other components that need to be configured properly or there are drivers that were not updated. To help you on this,
    we recommend that you follow the steps listed on this link.
    The steps provided in the link includes updating the network adapters and the network troubleshooter that may help to diagnose the issue.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

i have that bug where I can’t connect to any networks until I update

1. i have that bug where I can’t connect to any networks until I update - Similar Threads - bug where can’t

2. Hello, I have no networks to connect to any longer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I have no networks to connect to any longer.: Laptop Manufacturer: HPModel: Victus by HP Gaming Laptop 15-fa0xxxType: x64-based PCBIOS version: AMI F.12, 11/11/2022BIOS Mode: UEFISMBIOS version: 3.4 So I did a clean factory reset yesterday cause I had a trojan viurs in my laptop and everything was working perfectly...
  3. Hello, I have no networks to connect to any longer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, I have no networks to connect to any longer.: Laptop Manufacturer: HPModel: Victus by HP Gaming Laptop 15-fa0xxxType: x64-based PCBIOS version: AMI F.12, 11/11/2022BIOS Mode: UEFISMBIOS version: 3.4 So I did a clean factory reset yesterday cause I had a trojan viurs in my laptop and everything was working perfectly...
  4. I can’t connect to the Internet after I did a network reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t connect to the Internet after I did a network reset: I did a network reset because my Wi-Fi adapter says driver error and I can’t use it. I have tried everything I know to come up a solution and my last resort was to reset my network. After that I can’t connect to my internet using my ethernet cable and when I troubleshoot it...
  5. I can’t connect to the Internet after I did a network reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t connect to the Internet after I did a network reset: I did a network reset because my Wi-Fi adapter says driver error and I can’t use it. I have tried everything I know to come up a solution and my last resort was to reset my network. After that I can’t connect to my internet using my ethernet cable and when I troubleshoot it...
  6. I can’t connect to the Internet after I did a network reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I can't connect to any network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't connect to any network: I got some data recovered on July 2 after the bad May update reset my PC in June. last Tuesday, I lost all ability to connect to the internet. My network drivers were gone, but I managed to download two back via flash drive on another laptop. I hooked my laptop up to ethernet...
  8. Where can i download these drivers? I can’t connect to wifi.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can i download these drivers? I can’t connect to wifi.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/korelation [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gxl5lw/where_can_i_download_these_drivers_i_cant_connect/
  9. How do I fix this? I can’t connect to any networks

How do I fix this? I can’t connect to any networks: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ParadoxPoKeThe1st [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g5qs7i/how_do_i_fix_this_i_cant_connect_to_any_networks/
  10. How do I fix this? I can’t connect to any networks

How do I fix this? I can’t connect to any networks: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ParadoxPoKeThe1st [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g5qs7i/how_do_i_fix_this_i_cant_connect_to_any_networks/