Windows 10: I have the "Activate Windows" watermark even though I have activated windows.

Discus and support I have the "Activate Windows" watermark even though I have activated windows. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I activated windows on this PC around 4 years ago, and I've had this watermark for a few months now. I have attempted troubleshooting the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by IOQuantumOI, Mar 15, 2021.

1. I have the "Activate Windows" watermark even though I have activated windows.

I activated windows on this PC around 4 years ago, and I've had this watermark for a few months now. I have attempted troubleshooting the problem without any results. I brought the question to reddit, where I was directed to Microsoft support, which also didn't help me. When attempting to check my licence info through the command prompt using the command [COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]"slmgr /dlv"[/COLOR], I get the code "[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]0xC0020036", and it says that I cannot run said command on a computer running Windows non-core edition. Does anyone know any possible way of getting rid of this watermark? Or will I have to buy a new Windows key?[/COLOR]

:)

IOQuantumOI, Mar 15, 2021

2. Activate Windows Watermark

Hi Duncan,

The Windows activation watermark is usually appearing if the activation servers detect that a device is not activated. For further help with activating your copy of Windows 10, visit this
    link. If the same issue persists after performing the troubleshooting suggestions on the link, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana, type Notepad and then click on Notepad (Desktop app).
    • Type the following commands in Notepad:
      • @Echo off

taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe

explorer.exe

exit
        I have the "Activate Windows" watermark even though I have activated windows. c725ce4e-b96c-420a-b767-3ff38944c7c2?upload=true.png

• Save the file and name it as Activation.bat.

• Change the Save as type to All files.

• Locate the file, right-click on it and then choose Run as Administrator.

• After running the file, restart your computer and then check if the same issue persists.

Let us know if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Mar 15, 2021
  3. qubit Win User
    Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Mar 15, 2021
  4. I have the "Activate Windows" watermark even though I have activated windows.

Activate Windows watermark

I keep getting the Activate Windows watermark. I have done the suggested things such as editing the regedit, creating the removal.bat file, but the watermark keeps returning.

My windows is legit, and I have had it for 3 years now. Can someone please help me?

sharonHulll, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

I have the "Activate Windows" watermark even though I have activated windows.

1. I have the "Activate Windows" watermark even though I have activated windows. - Similar Threads - Activate watermark though

2. I can't activate windows even though I have the key code?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't activate windows even though I have the key code?: I can't activate windows even though I have the key code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-windows-even-though-i-have-the-key/36d454bd-ed70-4a95-81a2-4c8a2e6cd6ff
  3. I can't activate windows even though I have the key code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't activate windows even though I have the key code?: I can't activate windows even though I have the key code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-windows-even-though-i-have-the-key/36d454bd-ed70-4a95-81a2-4c8a2e6cd6ff
  4. I can't activate windows even though I have the key code?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. having issues with activate windows watermark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having issues with activate windows watermark: i just built a new pc and i had windows before i added my new parts but now its not working i did a tip i saw on another post and i have windows what do i do...
  6. having issues with activate windows watermark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    having issues with activate windows watermark: i just built a new pc and i had windows before i added my new parts but now its not working i did a tip i saw on another post and i have windows what do i do...
  7. having issues with activate windows watermark

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Can't remove watermark even though Windows 10 is activated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove watermark even though Windows 10 is activated.: Hello! On my desktop is displayed my build number of Windows.I've looked it up on how to remove it.I used Universal Watermark remover which partially fixed the problem.Still "C:\Windows" is left. Here is a screenshot:Thanks to anyone who helps!...
  9. unable to activate windows even though i shouldnt have to

unable to activate windows even though i shouldnt have to: ive had my computer for around 14 months now, so I am confused to why I am now getting this problem, recently ive been getting an overlay saying I have to go to settings to activate windows, im unable to open certain things on my computer, im unable to update windows, and im...
  10. Windows won't activate even though i have online license

Windows won't activate even though i have online license: "Waiting to be filled by oem" I know that my hardwared is locked to a different motherboard, I forgot to tell microsoft i was switching hardware, which seems kind of ridiculous. But anyway i no longer have that motherboard because i sold it. Is there anyway to activate...