Windows 10: I have the answer for why people are hearing seagull, seagulls, birds, fog horns, and...

Discus and support I have the answer for why people are hearing seagull, seagulls, birds, fog horns, and... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I've been trying to figure out why there are fog horns and seagulls squawking on my computer. Also splashing. I noticed that there are also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by b-tird, Oct 21, 2020.

1. b-tird Win User

I have the answer for why people are hearing seagull, seagulls, birds, fog horns, and...

Hello,

I've been trying to figure out why there are fog horns and seagulls squawking on my computer. Also splashing. I noticed that there are also people on this site who didn't get an answer. I found the answer today.

Problem [solution below]

1. The horns and birds are whenever a wrong button is clicked on for me. Example: sometimes I choose the wrong printer forPrint one that isn't set up, that click will get me 3 seagull squawks. Horns are like this too. I just haven't pinned down what patterns of mistakes I am making that sets them off.

2. The waves/splashing water sounds happen when I connect or disconnect a device to my laptop.

3. These sounds are from a rotating wallpaper of waves that I downloaded from this site. It also downloaded a sound theme at the same time. There might be other beach/dolphin/waves/water themes that do this as well.

Solution

Pathway to change this is: Control Panel > Sound > Sounds tab on the pop-up window > at the top of the tab is Sound Scheme >click on the down arrow to open the drop-down list > click on Windows Default orNo Sounds your preference > then at the bottom click Apply and thenOK

:)

b-tird, Oct 21, 2020

2. How to set up to connecting to wireless network to view website for HP Ipaq 110.

Seagulls wrote:

Hi, :

Thank you so much for teaching me step by step, now I got through to get connection with my wireless network perfectly. I am so sorry to delay to reply to you because I had taken trip out state. You are so great, I am so proud of you and have geting you
    to help me resoulve my problem. Thank you again. Have you a wonderful happy day.

Seagulls

No problem, glad that I could be of assistance. Enjoy your wireless connection !

Mark Briggeman, Oct 21, 2020
  3. What is this random sound?

You mean the "
    • s_changetheme_lapping_water_seagulls.wav"?
    I downloaded the whole sound set, but none of those sound anything like my sound, they were just a bunch of seagull/water sounds. Is this the right I downloaded from?

davidjohn1, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

I have the answer for why people are hearing seagull, seagulls, birds, fog horns, and...

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14279 Insider

That reminds me of a traditional bird soup recipe from my native Lapland in Finland:

- Take any bird, I mean any (seagull, eagle, pidgeon, chicken, turkey etc.), clean it and put in boiling water for exactly 37 minutes
    - Throw the water away, cook bird in lager beer for 26 minutes
    - Throw beer away, cook bird in semi skimmed milk for 18 minutes
    - Throw milk away, wash bird really well, put bird on room temperature vodka for 10 minutes (half a gallon vodka per half a kilo bird)
    - Throw the bird away, drink the soup

Thema:

1. I have the answer for why people are hearing seagull, seagulls, birds, fog horns, and... - Similar Threads - answer why are

2. people can hear me but i can't hear them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    people can hear me but i can't hear them: no matter what im on, i can't hear people whether it is games or discord or skype, doesn't matter. I use a Xbox one controller as a adapter for my headset as it is only a single jack headset. In game i can hear everything else, just not voices. music and audio works fine. I...
  3. people can hear me but i can't hear them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    people can hear me but i can't hear them: no matter what im on, i can't hear people whether it is games or discord or skype, doesn't matter. I use a Xbox one controller as a adapter for my headset as it is only a single jack headset. In game i can hear everything else, just not voices. music and audio works fine. I...
  4. I hear these people through my laptop

I hear these people through my laptop: Around 9 AM this morning, I started to hear a man with a language I could not understand. You seem to be talking with a child both of them laughing and sounding like they’re having a good time. I tried asking him who he is, but he wouldn’t respond to me. I closed out every...
  5. People can't hear me, but can hear a video i play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    People can't hear me, but can hear a video i play: The problem is exactly as described above, my mic is on and the people in the meeting can not hear me but they can hear the song i am listening to. I tried turning of stereo mix, updated windows a dozen of times, nothing fixed it....
  6. People can't hear me, but can hear a video i play

People can't hear me, but can hear a video i play: The problem is exactly as described above, my mic is on and the people in the meeting can not hear me but they can hear the song i am listening to. I tried turning of stereo mix, updated windows a dozen of times, nothing fixed it....
  7. People can't hear me, but can hear a video i play

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I can't hear people but they can hear me in games and discord.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't hear people but they can hear me in games and discord.: I played Destiny 2 and my mic was just fine, however, after I downloaded the Xbox Companion app and/or pressed Win+G, my audio for hearing other people in discord and in-game chat stopped working. If anyone, and I mean ANYONE please help has ever had this or heard of this,...
  9. I can't hear people but they can hear me in games and discord.

I can't hear people but they can hear me in games and discord.: I played Destiny 2 and my mic was just fine, however, after I downloaded the Xbox Companion app and/or pressed Win+G, my audio for hearing other people in discord and in-game chat stopped working. If anyone, and I mean ANYONE please help has ever had this or heard of this,...
  10. I cant hear people in discord, but I can hear the "dings" of people leaving and rejoining.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant hear people in discord, but I can hear the "dings" of people leaving and rejoining.: I can hear other sounds in discord, just not voices. I restarted my computer and redownloaded discord, but it still did not work. I am on PC, and any help is much appreciated. submitted by /u/nckgrock [link] [comments]...