Windows 10: I have the blue loading circle next to my cursor.

Discus and support I have the blue loading circle next to my cursor. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The blue loading circle is next to the cursor only on screen 1 of my multiple displays. It is not present on Screen 2 or on the laptops display when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GregSOZ0819, Dec 13, 2018.

1. I have the blue loading circle next to my cursor.

The blue loading circle is next to the cursor only on screen 1 of my multiple displays. It is not present on Screen 2 or on the laptops display when I open it. I have tried numerous suggested fixes including changing the look of the cursor but nothing changes it on screen 1.

:)

GregSOZ0819, Dec 13, 2018
  2. User_767 Win User

How do i change my loading cursor from the jar back to the blue spinning circle?

How do i change my loading cursor from the jar back to the blue spinning circle?

User_767, Dec 13, 2018
  3. cicss Win User
    Cursor stuck on blue loading circle; Can't click/access anything

So my laptop just a little while ago started acting up.

After restarting, I found that when I moved my cursor over the Taskbar it would change to the blue loading circle and I was unable to click any icons.

Same thing goes for my desktop, I could still move my cursor around and I could highlight the desktop icons as I moved over them but as soon as I clicked on one of them, the cursor would just stay frozen on that blue circle and my laptop would freeze entirely.

I cant open the task manager or anything really and even when I manually restart it's still the same.

Help?

cicss, Dec 13, 2018
  4. I have the blue loading circle next to my cursor.

Blue circle above cursor blinking???

The blue circle above the cursor keeps blinking. What does this mean???

Eileen.martinez, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

I have the blue loading circle next to my cursor.

1. I have the blue loading circle next to my cursor. - Similar Threads - blue loading circle

2. The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.: So I recently did a huge move of almost everything from my C:Drive to my D:Drive to clear up space and speed up my computer. However, it is resulted in it being finicky. Currently what I'm looking at is the cursor having the blue circle icon for whenever something is loading...
  3. The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.: So I recently did a huge move of almost everything from my C:Drive to my D:Drive to clear up space and speed up my computer. However, it is resulted in it being finicky. Currently what I'm looking at is the cursor having the blue circle icon for whenever something is loading...
  4. The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to fix spinning blue circle next to my cursor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix spinning blue circle next to my cursor?: Why is there a blue circle spinning around my cursor and why, but also why does it seem like it is causing my computer longer to load up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-spinning-blue-circle-next-to-my-cursor/25dc55d9-1959-45cc-b698-7e39313be3b7
  6. How to fix spinning blue circle next to my cursor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix spinning blue circle next to my cursor?: Why is there a blue circle spinning around my cursor and why, but also why does it seem like it is causing my computer longer to load up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-spinning-blue-circle-next-to-my-cursor/25dc55d9-1959-45cc-b698-7e39313be3b7
  7. How to fix spinning blue circle next to my cursor?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Cursor loads forever with a blue circle

Cursor loads forever with a blue circle: Hello, I have a problem with my Windows 10 PC So, if I try right clicking on a program on my desktop the cursor starts loading with a blue circle forever, however this does not apply for the Bin and if I right click on the desktop. It only loads when I right click on games...
  9. Blue loading circle constantly flashing next to cursor (DELL machines)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue loading circle constantly flashing next to cursor (DELL machines): Every day for the last week 2-3 of the computers in our domain have come up with this issue. There's also over system performance decrease on the affected machines. Microsoft support is useless and won't return my calls after we paid them $500. Anyone know the cause or the...
  10. Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor

Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor: Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor. I'm in Windows 10. Tried disabling all start-up apps and rebooting - still is flashing... Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-busy-circle-flashing-next-to-cursor/64cf156f-ac7b-41b0-8e79-8f27324cf465

Users found this page by searching for:

1. loading next to cursor

2. I have a blue circle next to my cursor

3. what is the circle next to the mouse pointer in Windows 10 called

4. what does it mean when the blue circle thing in my cursor,
  5. blue circle above my pointer on my pc,
  6. circle next to cursor,
  7. why is there a blue circle next to my cursor,
  8. why is there a loading emblem next to my cursor?