Windows 10: I have the free version of windows and now I want to upgrade and buy the best version of...

Discus and support I have the free version of windows and now I want to upgrade and buy the best version of... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I want to buy the real windows 10 and have the free version on my pc. How do I upgrade?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by willamen, May 30, 2021.

1. willamen Win User

I have the free version of windows and now I want to upgrade and buy the best version of...

I want to buy the real windows 10 and have the free version on my pc. How do I upgrade?

:)

willamen, May 30, 2021
  2. [Ion] Win User

Which version of windows?

That's what I'd suggest. As long as you use a legit key (& no cracks) you can get the ISOs anywhere (MS, a friend, etc)

[Ion], May 30, 2021
  3. Windows 7 Versions

Hi, I'm upgrading from Vista32 to Windows 7 64-bit and I'm not sure which version I should get (Home Premium, Ultimate, Professional). I'm a gamer, and I'm getting an upgrade so I can get more RAM.. and because Vista is a hog. Ultimate is like a hundred dollars more.. why is this? Which version of Windows 7 would be optimal for high performance gaming and all around use?

MLG The Canadian, May 30, 2021
  4. I have the free version of windows and now I want to upgrade and buy the best version of...

PSP upgraded to version 3.10

People who bought the PS3 got a very nice surprise yesterday, the PSP firmware has been updated. There are no really major changes from version 3.0, but some things to take note of if you do upgrade.
    • Streamlined PlayStation Store downloads.
    • New Location Free player, which supports MPEG4-AVC.
    • The Network part of the Cross Media Bar now features a PlayStation Spot option.
    • New "low memory usage" option for the internet browser.
    • Dynamic Equalizer to balance audio.
    Sony should also be patching a few security issues in this version of PSP firmware, and Spring PSP games should require it.

Source: 1Up

zekrahminator, May 30, 2021
Thema:

I have the free version of windows and now I want to upgrade and buy the best version of...

1. I have the free version of windows and now I want to upgrade and buy the best version of... - Similar Threads - free version upgrade

2. I have a new laptop with windows 11 home but i want to upgrade it to PRO version. Will it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new laptop with windows 11 home but i want to upgrade it to PRO version. Will it...: I have a new laptop with windows 11 home but i want to upgrade it to PRO version. Will it change to PRO by just changing the product keys? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-laptop-with-windows-11-home-but-i/7e3114df-10b8-465d-91a4-29475d434cd2
  3. I have a new laptop with windows 11 home but i want to upgrade it to PRO version. Will it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a new laptop with windows 11 home but i want to upgrade it to PRO version. Will it...: I have a new laptop with windows 11 home but i want to upgrade it to PRO version. Will it change to PRO by just changing the product keys? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-laptop-with-windows-11-home-but-i/7e3114df-10b8-465d-91a4-29475d434cd2
  4. I have genuine windows8.1. I was not able to upgrade to Windows10 when the free version was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have genuine windows8.1. I was not able to upgrade to Windows10 when the free version was...: i want to upgrade my Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. How do I get the free version Update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-genuine-windows81-i-was-not-able-to-upgrade/cfebb119-f146-49dc-89b0-441f5ddcd192
  5. I have genuine windows8.1. I was not able to upgrade to Windows10 when the free version was...

I have genuine windows8.1. I was not able to upgrade to Windows10 when the free version was...: i want to upgrade my Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. How do I get the free version Update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-genuine-windows81-i-was-not-able-to-upgrade/cfebb119-f146-49dc-89b0-441f5ddcd192
  6. i have a licensed version of windows 8.1 can i get a free upgrade to windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a licensed version of windows 8.1 can i get a free upgrade to windows 11?: i have a licensed version of windows 8.1 can i get a free upgrade to windows 11?I also have the original windows 7 oem disks as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-licensed-version-of-windows-81-can-i-get/8f81843f-3e88-4865-8598-c5336213c8cd
  7. i have a licensed version of windows 8.1 can i get a free upgrade to windows 11?

i have a licensed version of windows 8.1 can i get a free upgrade to windows 11?: i have a licensed version of windows 8.1 can i get a free upgrade to windows 11?I also have the original windows 7 oem disks as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-licensed-version-of-windows-81-can-i-get/8f81843f-3e88-4865-8598-c5336213c8cd
  8. Win10 free upgrade version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 free upgrade version: After Win10 download, pc settings needs to be reset manually again. But Win10 is demanding to reactive Windows, What? Windows isn't Activated, pressed the button to activate - nothing happens? >2nd question, after upgrading to win10, system is rejecting owner to enter Devise...
  9. Which version of Windows 10 will I get with the "free" upgrade?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Which version of Windows 10 will I get with the "free" upgrade?: I want to know if the "free" upgrade to windows 10 is a 32-bit OS or a 64-bit OS? I understand the "Home" and "Pro" versions (I know there are more versions than that) but there is no clear explanation of bit version. Maybe it's something so obvious that it's right over my...
  10. Have I upgraded to the wrong version?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Have I upgraded to the wrong version?: Hi there, I've just bought a new laptop: a Lenovo Z51, Windows 8.1, 8GB RAM. I've immediately upgraded it to Windows 10. I had a few problems on the way, but I thought I'd finally got there. (One thing I haven't sorted is activation, but I'll contact the company I...