Windows 10: I have the latest windows version but I still don't have the "phone call" option on the "My...

Discus and support I have the latest windows version but I still don't have the "phone call" option on the "My... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Jemimah_Faj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ebt5jp/i_have_the_latest_windows_version_but_i_still/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jemimah_Faj, Dec 19, 2019.

1. I have the latest windows version but I still don't have the "phone call" option on the "My...

/u/Jemimah_Faj, Dec 19, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 19, 2019
  3. UGLake Win User
    "Don´t roam" does not work

I recently had the same problem using T-Mobile and a Lumia 710 here in the U.S. Moving to a small town with no t-mobile data connection, I checked my phone and it was correctly set to Settings->cellular->Data roaming options: "don't roam". And yet I soon
    recieved a message from T-mobile stating that I had used 80 percent of my free roaming. I called T-mobile and they did not seem to have a solution to this problem. Their only suggestion was to turn off Data (Settings->cellular->DataConnection: Off). This logically
    makes the data roaming options redundant. My guess is that this is a new bug in the latest update to Windows Phone.

UGLake, Dec 19, 2019
  4. I have the latest windows version but I still don't have the "phone call" option on the "My...

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

I have the latest windows version but I still don't have the "phone call" option on the "My...

1. I have the latest windows version but I still don't have the "phone call" option on the "My... - Similar Threads - latest version still

2. There is no "I don't have an activation key" option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no "I don't have an activation key" option: I'm running the 8.1 version and I recently decided to download the windows 10 version since steam won't work soon. But when I download the windows 10 version it demands a key and there is no "I don't have a key" option.What do I do?...
  3. There is no "I don't have an activation key" option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is no "I don't have an activation key" option: I'm running the 8.1 version and I recently decided to download the windows 10 version since steam won't work soon. But when I download the windows 10 version it demands a key and there is no "I don't have a key" option.What do I do?...
  4. I still don't have 22h2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I still don't have 22h2 update: these are my pc information and I'm shocked that I still don't have the update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-still-dont-have-22h2-update/e2e05754-0d7f-48cc-9c14-440cc84f1aef
  5. I still don't have 22h2 update

I still don't have 22h2 update: these are my pc information and I'm shocked that I still don't have the update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-still-dont-have-22h2-update/e2e05754-0d7f-48cc-9c14-440cc84f1aef
  6. I Don't have 'Gaming' option in settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    I Don't have 'Gaming' option in settings: I'm all up to date with 1903, but i can't install Media pack.. It says its not Applicable for my system.. Been trying for hours to troubleshoot, Even contacted Support which didn't resolve my issue. So im not turning to the Community. Tried EVERYTHING in the powershell. I...
  7. I don't have a Wi-Fi option.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't have a Wi-Fi option.: Hey, my computer can easily be connected to the internet via Ethernet. Yet, I can not keep my computer downstairs connected to the Ethernet. The problem is, I don't have an option to connect to Wifi, for example, I click on Internet/network in Settings, but the only options...
  8. I have windows10 latests and I have an app called- wptx64 in my program files. what is it?

I have windows10 latests and I have an app called- wptx64 in my program files. what is it?: I have windows10 latests version and have an app called -wptx64. what is it and do I need it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_books/i-have-windows10-latests-and-i-have-an-app-called/ca0b77d4-4c8e-413d-8e61-c98650d9dc2e
  9. do I actually have to call Microsoft on the phone?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    do I actually have to call Microsoft on the phone?: If I want to change the motherboard (essentially: replace the notebook) for the same serial number, do I actually have to call Microsoft on the phone? Once, or every time I have anew machine? What's the current state of affairs? 33381
  10. Do I have latest version and build?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I have latest version and build?: I have Windows 10 Home, Version 1709, and OS Build 16299.125. First thing is this the latest to date? Also, do you know where I can check this in the future. I googled it and found a couple of places but unfortunately they confused me. Somewhat new to Windows 10 update...