Windows 10: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard, number pad and Mouse.

Discus and support I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard, number pad and Mouse. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard, number pad and Mouse. I want to know how to use the PrtScn button to print the screen and if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TomKavanaugh1, Dec 28, 2019.

1. I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard, number pad and Mouse.

I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard, number pad and Mouse. I want to know how to use the PrtScn button to print the screen and if the Function Button on the top right is needed?

Also, how do I shut off the batteries in the keyboard so they don't run down?

The prior response only sent me to a manual which only had pictures with no written explanation; and, it didn't address either question!

:)

TomKavanaugh1, Dec 28, 2019

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Mouse and Number Pad

Hi,

Apologies for not being able to insert the link.

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center.

We'll be waiting for your update.

Carmela Ric, Dec 28, 2019
  3. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop - Off Switch?

I just purchased the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop and I can only seem to turn off the mouse. Is there a way to turn off the keyboard and number pad?

BADMAN BLACK 37, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard, number pad and Mouse.

Sculpt ergonomic desktop - Replacement

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the version of Windows installed?

I suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Hardware
    Support
    to know about the replacement criteria. Meanwhile, you may also go through the
    Warranty Limit Manual given under Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard, number pad and Mouse.

1. I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard, number pad and Mouse. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic

2. MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad: USB receiver is defective. How do I get a replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-sculpt-ergonomic-desktop-keyboardmousenumber/08b532c5-9a32-4d68-941e-54910f79bd53
  3. MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad: USB receiver is defective. How do I get a replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-sculpt-ergonomic-desktop-keyboardmousenumber/08b532c5-9a32-4d68-941e-54910f79bd53
  4. MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop mouse works, but not keyboard or # pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop mouse works, but not keyboard or # pad: I installed, uninstalled, re-installed the devices and the drivers, restarted my PC, changed batteries twice - nothing seems to get the keyboard going. There's only one dongle, not separate for each device, right? The mouse works fine, keyboard and number pad are...
  6. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop mouse works, but not keyboard or # pad

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop mouse works, but not keyboard or # pad: I installed, uninstalled, re-installed the devices and the drivers, restarted my PC, changed batteries twice - nothing seems to get the keyboard going. There's only one dongle, not separate for each device, right? The mouse works fine, keyboard and number pad are...
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop mouse works, but not keyboard or # pad

8. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad: Hello Microsoft,I purchased a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad combo. They are wireless have a shared single USB dongle. The Mouse has failed. I am wondering if I purchase a new Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, can it be compatible with the existing...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad: Hello Microsoft,I purchased a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad combo. They are wireless have a shared single USB dongle. The Mouse has failed. I am wondering if I purchase a new Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, can it be compatible with the existing...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard & Number pad

Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard & Number pad: My sculpt ergonomic keyboards and number pads changed performance recently. I suspect some change in Windows 10. Number keys stopped working regardless of Num Lock state. Calculator, / *, - + buttons work as expected. On keyboard, the first character typed does not always...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dropped microsoft ergonomic keyboard stopped working