Windows 10: i have the new xbox x with all access ultimate, cant download any pc games

Discus and support i have the new xbox x with all access ultimate, cant download any pc games in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i go to the destination drop down within the settings on the app for games, its blank and wont let me download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mrzabba, Jul 22, 2021.

1. mrzabba Win User

i have the new xbox x with all access ultimate, cant download any pc games

when i go to the destination drop down within the settings on the app for games, its blank and wont let me download

:)

mrzabba, Jul 22, 2021

2. Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

Hey,

I am downloading the games from the new Xbox (Beta) app on PC that you are able to access with the Xbox Ultimate game pass. I am downloading the games from this app from the range of games available from the Xbox Game pass.

16276623-335b-4afe-bae0-2b04c90ad77e, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X Launch November 10

Source: Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X Launch November 10, Starting at $24.99 a Month with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and EA Play - Xbox Wire

See also:

Brink, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Get EA Play with Xbox Game Pass for No Additional Cost

Source: Get EA Play with Xbox Game Pass for No Additional Cost - Xbox Wire

See also:

Brink, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

1. i have the new xbox x with all access ultimate, cant download any pc games - Similar Threads - xbox access ultimate

2. i cant play terraria on pc and i have xbox gamepass ultimate. and is not in the xbox app....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant play terraria on pc and i have xbox gamepass ultimate. and is not in the xbox app....: I tried to search and is not there : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-terraria-on-pc-and-i-have-xbox/ef6f985a-e32a-4041-9912-c6ab3f5478b5
  3. i cant play terraria on pc and i have xbox gamepass ultimate. and is not in the xbox app....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant play terraria on pc and i have xbox gamepass ultimate. and is not in the xbox app....: I tried to search and is not there : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-terraria-on-pc-and-i-have-xbox/ef6f985a-e32a-4041-9912-c6ab3f5478b5
  4. I bought Xbox gamepass ultimate and I cant play any of the EA games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Xbox gamepass ultimate and I cant play any of the EA games?: Hello, I have upgraded to xbox gamepass ultimate and I cant play any of the EA games it keeps telling me that I have to buy EA play subscription but my gamepass should already include it, what should I do???...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working at all: Hi, I just bought a new subscription for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC and unfortunatelly, I am unable to use it, since it does not show in the Xbox App, where it says that I can either 'manage' or buy Game Pass, but can't download any game. Fortunatelly, I have only a...
  6. Cant download game that I bought on Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download game that I bought on Xbox: So i bought minecraft of my xbox and recently got a gaming pc, and im having an issue where i cant download it onto my pc. Is this intentional or fo i have to re buy minecraft on my pc?...
  7. I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but I can't download any games.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but I can't download any games.: Is anyone else having this problem? I bought Game Pass Ultimate for PC and on my account it shows up as a live recurring payment, but I can't download any games. When I click on a game that should be available through Game Pass it shows "With Game Pass" instead of "Install"....
  8. Cant access to WindowsApps xbox beta games although i have all the permissions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant access to WindowsApps xbox beta games although i have all the permissions: So i have installed xbox beta app and i have games there. I gained access to WindowsApps in C drive and where my games installed in G or H drive. In G drive i have all access to WindowsApps and all access to lets say A Plague's Tale game folder. But still cant open Plague's...
  9. I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but I can't download games

I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but I can't download games: I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today and I went to download Outer Worlds so I went to the Microsoft store page and it has this. https://imgur.com/a/993Y5Lg It clearly says I can play it with Xbox game pass for PC and as I understand Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is both game pass...
  10. Cant download any "new" games with ultimate pass

Cant download any "new" games with ultimate pass: Hello, i have problems in Windows Store or new Xbox App(beta) with downloading the "new" introduced games, like Exodus, Wolfenstein II or Vampyr. Games like Ori, Gears 4 or updates works fine. What i tried: - Resetting Store - Reinstall Store - Networkstate Ok and...