Windows 10: I have the paid version of Microsoft Bingo installed on Windows 10 of my PC but I cannot...

Discus and support I have the paid version of Microsoft Bingo installed on Windows 10 of my PC but I cannot... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Everytime I try to purchase more coins to play, I am told that I have already purchased the game. How the heck do I get to purchase coins to continue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LindaMc277, Jul 24, 2020.

1. I have the paid version of Microsoft Bingo installed on Windows 10 of my PC but I cannot...

Everytime I try to purchase more coins to play, I am told that I have already purchased the game. How the heck do I get to purchase coins to continue to play? Any help for this?

:)

LindaMc277, Jul 24, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 27, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jul 27, 2020
  4. I have the paid version of Microsoft Bingo installed on Windows 10 of my PC but I cannot...

Purchase additional coins and tickets for Microsoft Bingo!!

Thank you Greg for the info, however I am a computer "dummy" and have looked everywhere and found settings in several places but I can't find Microsoft Bingo or advanced settings. I found where you can uninstall but Microsoft Bingo was not listed??
    Can you guide me through the steps? Been playing the game for weeks so it's got to be installed somewhere?? Any other suggestions or am I a hopeless case I have the paid version of Microsoft Bingo installed on Windows 10 of my PC but I cannot... :)

Jillybean11, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

I have the paid version of Microsoft Bingo installed on Windows 10 of my PC but I cannot...

1. I have the paid version of Microsoft Bingo installed on Windows 10 of my PC but I cannot... - Similar Threads - paid version Microsoft

2. Hello I have paid for Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I have paid for Microsoft: Hello I have paid for Microsoft on 3rd January 2024 and I did not get and activation key and I have logged into my Microsoft account and what I have purchased is not linked, what do I do from here ? I tried to call but it just told me to seek advice from online. Please help...
  3. Hello I have paid for Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I have paid for Microsoft: Hello I have paid for Microsoft on 3rd January 2024 and I did not get and activation key and I have logged into my Microsoft account and what I have purchased is not linked, what do I do from here ? I tried to call but it just told me to seek advice from online. Please help...
  4. Hello I have paid for Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. I have bought minecraft and cannot install it on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought minecraft and cannot install it on my PC: I have bought minecraft and cannot install it on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-bought-minecraft-and-cannot-install-it-on/f50134ab-283d-4284-9b9e-5d5d8b92f835
  6. I have bought minecraft and cannot install it on my PC

I have bought minecraft and cannot install it on my PC: I have bought minecraft and cannot install it on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-bought-minecraft-and-cannot-install-it-on/f50134ab-283d-4284-9b9e-5d5d8b92f835
  7. I have paid for windows 10 and don't have it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have paid for windows 10 and don't have it.: I paid for an upgrade to windows 10 and didn't get it !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-windows-10-and-dont-have-it/4851e9dc-84b3-4449-a9cf-a13279087aed
  8. I have paid for windows 10 and don't have it.

I have paid for windows 10 and don't have it.: I paid for an upgrade to windows 10 and didn't get it !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-windows-10-and-dont-have-it/4851e9dc-84b3-4449-a9cf-a13279087aed
  9. I have paid for windows 10 and don't have it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Microsoft Bingo in Windows 10

Microsoft Bingo in Windows 10: I continue to get kicked out of Bingo in the middle of a game or not allowed in at all. What's the deal? I had this problem a while back but the app had been working properly until recently....