Windows 10: I have the pc game pass and it says I don't, I have tried several solutions and none have...

Discus and support I have the pc game pass and it says I don't, I have tried several solutions and none have... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I checked my account, it says my only subscription is the game pass for 10$ on pc, I check and see that it has already charged me for it, yet when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ElfishBoot50, Dec 13, 2020.

1. I have the pc game pass and it says I don't, I have tried several solutions and none have...

I checked my account, it says my only subscription is the game pass for 10$ on pc, I check and see that it has already charged me for it, yet when I try to install a new game, it says I have to get the game pass. I go to click join to re-buy it and see if that works, I type my password in to see if it'll realize I have it and it shows an error and asks me to try again. I have tried many things, I updated windows, the app, gaming services, I even went into power shell, deleted then reinstalled the Microsoft store app to try and fix it. I've signed in and out of both the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app multiple times. I have restarted my computer multiple times as well. I can play games I have already installed by clicking the play button that appears on the right side of their icon on the left bar, but can't download any new ones. I have repaired, reset and uninstalled + reinstalled it. None of those worked either. My account says I have it as a subscription. I have looked far and wide for an answer but have come up empty handed each time. Please send help.

:)

ElfishBoot50, Dec 13, 2020

2. Gaming and Random Crashes.

Hi,

After some research and failing to find any solution i`ve decided to find help, have a gaming laptop (don`t judge me) and it used to work pretty well, until the latest Witcher expansion, i would be gettting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION everytime i tried to start the game, some driver updates later and now i`m randomly getting the same BSOD so far i've tried.

• Updating GPU Driver.
    • DDU the Drivers and do a clean install.
    • running sfc/scannow

Unfortunately my internet time is limited and i couldn`t find any more steps.

Any help would be appreciatted, and sorry for the bad english.

BeardedBrazilia, Dec 13, 2020
  3. PC game pass

Hi NLH1

I'm Wilfredo S an Independent Advisor

I can suggest the following directly from the xbox support page

Troubleshoot game installations on Windows 10

RESTART YOUR PC

As basic as this is, a simple restart can set many things right.

ERROR MESSAGE

If there’s a download error, first try downloading again.

If the installation keeps failing, in most cases you’ll see an error code with a message. These are generally 10-character codes that start with “0x.” For example, 0xC03F7003.

FOR GAME PASS GAMES, CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR PLAN

To install games from Xbox Game Pass, you must have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) plan.

Make sure you’re signed in to Microsoft Store and/or the Xbox (Beta) app—whichever you’re installing from.

Make sure your Xbox Game Pass membership is current by signing in and checking the status.

Make sure your PC is online. If needed, see Fix network connection issues in Windows.

Source>>
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/t...

I hope it helps you

Wilfredo_Soto, Dec 13, 2020
  4. I have the pc game pass and it says I don't, I have tried several solutions and none have...

Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

I have the pc game pass and it says I don't, I have tried several solutions and none have...

1. I have the pc game pass and it says I don't, I have tried several solutions and none have... - Similar Threads - game pass says

2. I have Game pass included with device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Game pass included with device: I recently reset my pc and I do not have the 1 month free pc game pass on the included with device tab plz help I have the acer Nitro N50-620 Please help I want to be able to use my free pass....
  3. I have Game pass included with device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Game pass included with device: I recently reset my pc and I do not have the 1 month free pc game pass on the included with device tab plz help I have the acer Nitro N50-620 Please help I want to be able to use my free pass....
  4. My wifi won't connect and I have tried several solutions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi won't connect and I have tried several solutions.: I have already tried the troubleshooter and it only works 70% of the time and when it does work ita only a temporary solution which usually lasts 5 minutes and up to an hour if I'm lucky. I have tried network resetting aswell but now it doesn't do anything to help. I tried...
  5. My wifi won't connect and I have tried several solutions.

My wifi won't connect and I have tried several solutions.: I have already tried the troubleshooter and it only works 70% of the time and when it does work ita only a temporary solution which usually lasts 5 minutes and up to an hour if I'm lucky. I have tried network resetting aswell but now it doesn't do anything to help. I tried...
  6. game says i don't have storage but i do

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    game says i don't have storage but i do: I am trying to install an update to apex legends and the update stops at 16gb every time saying I don't have enough space, even though I having 635gb free on the drive I am installing it on....
  7. I have game pass ultimate but its saying I don't?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have game pass ultimate but its saying I don't?: I brought Xbox game pass ultimate which says it can be used on pc so I hoped on my pc and signed it and it worked I could play any game on the game pass store, but recently with ultimate it all so comes with EA Play so I tried to get on the but its saying I don't own game...
  8. i have Minecraft on my pc but it says i don't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have Minecraft on my pc but it says i don't: i have minecraft for windows 10 it says i don't but i do and its been maybe over a month https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-minecraft-on-my-pc-but-it-says-i-dont/3cf8ac45-ccae-4fce-a40d-705944902f09
  9. I have had these issues for months and I have tried many "fixes" and none have worked. This...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have had these issues for months and I have tried many "fixes" and none have worked. This...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Trollz456 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e63qqm/i_have_had_these_issues_for_months_and_i_have/
  10. Error says I don't have access

Error says I don't have access: I'm trying to install a program and each time I get an error message which says "IPersistFile::Save failed, code0x80070005. Access Denied" So I googled the code and is basically says that I have misconfigured system files and to download a repair tool which I can't get to...