Windows 10: I have the same issue on my PC laptop

Discus and support I have the same issue on my PC laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; please see the following link, it shows exactly what I'm dealing with. When I restarted my laptop it wasn't for any update, my hard drive only had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nosaj128, Jun 4, 2019.

1. nosaj128 Win User

I have the same issue on my PC laptop

nosaj128, Jun 4, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 4, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 4, 2019
  4. I have the same issue on my PC laptop

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

I have the same issue on my PC laptop

1. I have the same issue on my PC laptop - Similar Threads - same issue laptop

2. I have issue in my laptop speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have issue in my laptop speaker: I have issue in my laptop speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-issue-in-my-laptop-speaker/bcbcbc45-4b99-4797-b145-24ce63138539
  3. I am having this same audio issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having this same audio issue: I started having this same audio issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-audio-is-not-working-anymore/f0f4acc1-d152-4312-909b-2f6abb539d70A long time ago, however it was on my work PC and I didn't have any other devices around at the time to try to...
  4. I am having this same audio issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having this same audio issue: I started having this same audio issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-audio-is-not-working-anymore/f0f4acc1-d152-4312-909b-2f6abb539d70A long time ago, however it was on my work PC and I didn't have any other devices around at the time to try to...
  5. I am having this same audio issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Two Laptops with windows 11 having the same issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two Laptops with windows 11 having the same issue: Hello,Starting from monday I started noticing that both mine and my sister's laptop are haveing the same issues that can be cited as :• Windows update not working infinite loading when oppening in settings and after it just closed• All office apps gives a popup stating that...
  7. Two Laptops with windows 11 having the same issue

Two Laptops with windows 11 having the same issue: Hello,Starting from monday I started noticing that both mine and my sister's laptop are haveing the same issues that can be cited as :• Windows update not working infinite loading when oppening in settings and after it just closed• All office apps gives a popup stating that...
  8. I am having an issue with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having an issue with my laptop: When using normally at random intervals the power to all three of my usb ports cut out for about one second. my laptop is not that old and is mainly used for gaming. I opened up my device manager to check if all my driver were up do date. Graphics drivers were up to date and...
  9. I am having an issue with my laptop

I am having an issue with my laptop: When using normally at random intervals the power to all three of my usb ports cut out for about one second. my laptop is not that old and is mainly used for gaming. I opened up my device manager to check if all my driver were up do date. Graphics drivers were up to date and...
  10. I'M HAVING SAME ISSUE...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'M HAVING SAME ISSUE...: DID YOU EVER FIND A SOLUTION/REPAIR FOR YOUR PROBLEM? I HAVE THE SAME ISSUES YOU EXPERIENCED & I ALSO HAVE THE SAME COMPUTER, OPERATING SYSTEM & VERSION OF WINDOWS 10 PRO. I AM ALSO NOW EXPERIENCING AN ISSUE WHEN I BOOT UP. IT ASKS ME IF I WANT TO RUN WINDOWS 8 OR WINDOWS...