Windows 10: I have the same outlook, 2019 as a co-worker. My search box recently moved to the top right...

Discus and support I have the same outlook, 2019 as a co-worker. My search box recently moved to the top right... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Trumplicksmybutthole [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Trumplicksmybutthole, Nov 25, 2020.

1. I have the same outlook, 2019 as a co-worker. My search box recently moved to the top right...

/u/Trumplicksmybutthole, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Search in Outlook puts your results on top

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...op/ba-p/930232

Brink, Nov 25, 2020
  3. JohnOra Win User
    Outlook 2019 "Search History List" not being preserved

I have Outlook 2019. A few weeks ago I had a problem with "Find Related Messages in this Conversation" where it would find messages from 2 months ago but would not show messages from the current day. This problem was fixed by running a re-index via Control
    Panel -> Indexing Options -> Advanced -> Rebuild. This worked and fixed my issue with finding related messages. Also in Outlook a common feature that I use often is to use the Search box in Outlook to find specific emails. In the past, prior to the re-index,
    the search box would retain and provide a list of the last several search terms used. i.e. I search for "to:John", "to:Kathy","to:Joe: "to:Harry","to:James" etc. If I clicked in the search box again, and start typing, I would get the list of previous search
    attempts i.e."To:J" would produce a list of "to:John, to:James, to:Joe" and I could click on the item in the search history list.

After the re-index this search history no longer works and no list is displayed.

Moved from: Outlook / Windows 10 / Office 2019

JohnOra, Nov 25, 2020
  4. I have the same outlook, 2019 as a co-worker. My search box recently moved to the top right...

search box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if are able to find search box.

• Right click on the task bar.

• Go to Cortana.

• Click on show search box.
    Now check if you are able to find search box.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

I have the same outlook, 2019 as a co-worker. My search box recently moved to the top right...

1. I have the same outlook, 2019 as a co-worker. My search box recently moved to the top right... - Similar Threads - same outlook 2019

2. file manager search box top right does not function consistently

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file manager search box top right does not function consistently: In File Manager, with the "documents" directory selected on the left, clicking in the top right search box does not result in the cursor displaying there. If on the left hand side a folder several layers lower is selected it sometimes works. If text is entered bottom left of...
  3. file manager search box top right does not function consistently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file manager search box top right does not function consistently: In File Manager, with the "documents" directory selected on the left, clicking in the top right search box does not result in the cursor displaying there. If on the left hand side a folder several layers lower is selected it sometimes works. If text is entered bottom left of...
  4. file manager search box top right does not function consistently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Removeal of the top search bar/box .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removeal of the top search bar/box .: Still cannot remove the top search bar/box . Instructions given do not work, I have a Dell computer. Can will someone please help and me remove this ungainly top search bar*moved from Community Participation Center...
  6. Google website recently opens half size, have to click top right box to enlarge every time...

Google website recently opens half size, have to click top right box to enlarge every time...: I have tried to change the image by right clicking desktop icon, properties, shortcut tab, changed RUN setting to MAXIMIZE as was recommended by this site, no change. Enlarging the image & closing it does not solve this problem. Appreciate a solution to problem...
  7. Outlook Requesting to Connect with Co-Worker's Email Address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook Requesting to Connect with Co-Worker's Email Address: The security inquiry below appeared on my computer this morning requesting my credentials to connect a coworkers email. Does anyone know why I would have received this? Could it be that the person is trying to access my email? I do have access to view a calendar that she...
  8. Outlook 2016/2019 -- search broken

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016/2019 -- search broken: Hi folks any ideas how to fix the search function in Ms office Outlook -- seems to have gone a bit bonkers after the latest Windows (not Office) updates -- works fine if i restore to windows before last update -- (latest build) repair office and re-build indexes doen't fix...
  9. Search in Outlook 2016 and 2019

in Cortana
    Search in Outlook 2016 and 2019: A long time searching in Outlook when connected to an Exchange server in cached mode has been an issue. Search result does not return all, if any results. We know about rebuilding search database, but the issue happens very frequently, so we have had to disable cached mode in...
  10. White box on the top right corner of the screen

White box on the top right corner of the screen: So theres a werid rectangle thats like whitish in my top right hand corner of my monitor. You can't drag it. sometimes all my apps disappear but if you double click it (the rectangle) they come back. if i do Windows + Tab and switch monitors or create a new one its still...