Windows 10: I Have the same problem...HELP

Discus and support I Have the same problem...HELP in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My son has his own windows 10 PC and when we set it up he was the only user and thus the administrator for the machine. However, I was set up to have... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JayvieHarrison, Apr 3, 2021.

1. I Have the same problem...HELP

My son has his own windows 10 PC and when we set it up he was the only user and thus the administrator for the machine. However, I was set up to have family control. I have never had a problem restricting and/or allowing access to screen time until a couple of days ago. I have removed all blocks, we've rebooted all devices and even tried removing him from the family and then adding him back, but when he tries to login he gets "Time's up! This device is locked because of your family settings for screen time. You need to ask an adult if you want more time today." He is unable to send a request for more time because "Something went wrong We were unable to send your request. Are you connected to the internet?" and yes, we are connected to the internet Clicking "my parent is here" brings up a choice of "Grant more screen time" yes / no. Clicking yes brings up "An error has occurred Since you are an administrator on this device, you'll need to send a request for more screen time." Clicking switch users or turn off PC takes us back to the login page and my son is the only user on the computer. If we click control/alt/delete and go to the task manager from the "Time's up" page, it goes right back to the "Time's up" page. Because we are not able to login to the computer, we are not able to add users, switch administrative privileges to an adult, or run the troubleshooter. Any ideas on how to fix this?

:)

JayvieHarrison, Apr 3, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 3, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 3, 2021
  4. I Have the same problem...HELP

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

I Have the same problem...HELP

1. I Have the same problem...HELP - Similar Threads - same problem HELP

2. I have the same problem but on windows 10 time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have the same problem but on windows 10 time: I have the same problem but on windows 10 this time code 39 bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-the-same-problem-but-on-windows-10-time/f612dde8-6049-4dab-b640-6497f1c1a484
  3. I have the same problem but on windows 10 time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have the same problem but on windows 10 time: I have the same problem but on windows 10 this time code 39 bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-the-same-problem-but-on-windows-10-time/f612dde8-6049-4dab-b640-6497f1c1a484
  4. I Have same problem in link below

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Have same problem in link below: I Have same problem in link below https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-add-ssd-hard-drive-and-old-hdd-hard-drive-put-it/54fcd452-e776-4363-ad9e-cfd577f15767I tried solutions in link above and same problem can help me please...
  5. I Have same problem in link below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Have same problem in link below: I Have same problem in link below https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-add-ssd-hard-drive-and-old-hdd-hard-drive-put-it/54fcd452-e776-4363-ad9e-cfd577f15767I tried solutions in link above and same problem can help me please...
  6. I Have same problem in link below

7. I have the same problem as GreatScotsman

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have the same problem as GreatScotsman: This is the first time I have posted to this Community. Great Scotsman posted below, I have the same problem in Windows email which has a redirect from a webmail account which doesn't have the same problem when the attachment is opened directly. It does not seem to be a...
  8. I have the same problem as GreatScotsman

I have the same problem as GreatScotsman: This is the first time I have posted to this Community. Great Scotsman posted below, I have the same problem in Windows email which has a redirect from a webmail account which doesn't have the same problem when the attachment is opened directly. It does not seem to be a...
  9. I have the same problem as GreatScotsman

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Help, my friend is having the same problem on windows ten.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help, my friend is having the same problem on windows ten.: submitted by /u/TheNineteen88 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m4uqgc/help_my_friend_is_having_the_same_problem_on/