Windows 10: I have the tracking ID but the License Key is not visible in the Laptop sticker.

Discus and support I have the tracking ID but the License Key is not visible in the Laptop sticker. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have an old laptop but the licence sticker on the back is erased but only tracking ID is only available. How to recover the license key from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Dilip Parasu, Aug 8, 2020.

1. I have the tracking ID but the License Key is not visible in the Laptop sticker.

I have an old laptop but the licence sticker on the back is erased but only tracking ID is only available. How to recover the license key from the tracking ID..

:)

Dilip Parasu, Aug 8, 2020

2. Letter of windows key stickers beneath my laptops are not visible or understandable.

I have an laptop with an sticker under it. Before few days I used the key in my laptop. But now I do not have that key installed in my laptop. So in order to upgrade to windows 10 i require a key, which I already have. But the problem is that letter are
    not visible. Now, I am in need of great help as I am student and I just simply cannot purchase a new key.

Please I need feed back!

Thanks!

VisionPeer, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Product key on sticker faded

The sticker containing the windows product key on back of my laptop has faded. I am unable to read product key. Only numeric ID (which I believe is the product ID) is readable on bottom of that sticker. Can that ID be used to recover my product ID?

Arsalan Munawar, Aug 8, 2020
  4. I have the tracking ID but the License Key is not visible in the Laptop sticker.

Windows 10 Pro Product key not visible on the sticker of DVD

I have bought the Windows 10 Pro edition along with the Dell Laptop online. Somehow I have received a installDVD which has already a sticker and the product key isn't visible completely. Hence I am unable to install Windows on my Laptop.

I skipped it and continued install, Its installed already however I wanted the Genuine Windows 10 Pro. Kindly advise what i can do to activate my Windows10Pro.

Thanks in advance,

Rupak

rupakpimpalgaonkar, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

I have the tracking ID but the License Key is not visible in the Laptop sticker.

1. I have the tracking ID but the License Key is not visible in the Laptop sticker. - Similar Threads - tracking License Key

2. How can I track my stolen laptop using the Microsoft ID registered with it? I already have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I track my stolen laptop using the Microsoft ID registered with it? I already have...: My Dell Latitude 5420 was stolen five days ago.On the Microsoft Account website, the serial number is stored on the device tab.https://account.microsoft.com/devicesAnd since there is a link between the Microsoft ID and the device serial number,One day, another user will...
  3. Sony VAIO laptop Product key sticker erased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony VAIO laptop Product key sticker erased: My Sony VAIO laptop came with Windows 7 and had a product key at its bottom which is now worn off and few numbers/digits are not readable. I have made various fresh installs but i still have access to the recovery partition and recovery media. If i install windows 7 from the...
  4. Sony VAIO laptop Product key sticker erased

Sony VAIO laptop Product key sticker erased: My Sony VAIO laptop came with Windows 7 and had a product key at its bottom which is now worn off and few numbers/digits are not readable. I have made various fresh installs but i still have access to the recovery partition and recovery media. If i install windows 7 from the...
  5. I have product key of my laptop with sticker, Can I get digital key for same

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have product key of my laptop with sticker, Can I get digital key for same: I have product key of my laptop with sticker, Can I get digital key for same? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-product-key-of-my-laptop-with-sticker-can-i/044fdee5-6c96-449c-9df2-ba9d9afbbe1c
  6. I have product key of my laptop with sticker, Can I get digital key for same

I have product key of my laptop with sticker, Can I get digital key for same: I have product key of my laptop with sticker, Can I get digital key for same? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-product-key-of-my-laptop-with-sticker-can-i/044fdee5-6c96-449c-9df2-ba9d9afbbe1c
  7. Windows 10 Pro License is not visible on sticker due to improper Scratch.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro License is not visible on sticker due to improper Scratch.: Dear,One of the windows 10 Pro activation key has rubbed accidently. Due to this reason, we cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on our computer system. Please advised us how we can get the rubbed activation key, so that we can activate windows 10 Professional in our system.Thanks...
  8. Windows 10 Pro License is not visible on sticker due to improper Scratch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro License is not visible on sticker due to improper Scratch.: Dear,One of the windows 10 Pro activation key has rubbed accidently. Due to this reason, we cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on our computer system. Please advised us how we can get the rubbed activation key, so that we can activate windows 10 Professional in our system.Thanks...
  9. Windows 10 Pro License is not visible on sticker due to improper Scratch.

10. New Windows Key Sticker

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New Windows Key Sticker: Hello, I built a windows PC with one of those windows key stickers that have the key for your activation inside, but when I swapped cases, the glue didn't work anymore so I couldn't put it on my new case. Is there any way of receiving a new sticker? the reason I actually want...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get license key from tracking id