Windows 10: I have the "Unlock Full Game" bug in Minecraft. How do I fix it?

Discus and support I have the "Unlock Full Game" bug in Minecraft. How do I fix it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased the starter edition earlier today. Installed it, and it has the big button on the bottom saying I need to unlock the full game. I click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LarryLoose, Aug 31, 2019.

1. I have the "Unlock Full Game" bug in Minecraft. How do I fix it?

I purchased the starter edition earlier today. Installed it, and it has the big button on the bottom saying I need to unlock the full game. I click on that button and it sends me to the store saying that I already own it.

I only have 1 Microsoft account.

I did a completely fresh install of Windows 10 Pro.

I tried the wsreset.exe trick with no luck.

I tried resetting the app's default in settings, and reinstalling it.

I followed a youtube video instructions about deleting some folders in local appdata and that didn't work.

I've updated my Windows 10 all the way (1903 with all patches applied).

I don't have any antivirus or firewall installed besides Windows defender (again, this is a 2 hour old installation with nothing else on it).

It works 100% fine on my desktop with no issues unlocking the full edition. Same Microsoft account.

Any ideas?

:)

LarryLoose, Aug 31, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft Bug fix update for Pocket and Windows 10

Source: Bug fix update for Pocket / Win 10

Brink, Aug 31, 2019
  3. JakiGamer Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "Unlock Full Game"

Unlock full the game minecraft win 10 edition email : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** pass :Jakimen123

JakiGamer, Aug 31, 2019
  4. I have the "Unlock Full Game" bug in Minecraft. How do I fix it?

Minecraft Win10 Unlock Full Game Problem

Hi JM,

There are several reasons why you are seeing a Beta version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC instead of a full version. It is possible that the game did not update completely or you purchase a different edition of the game. To properly isolate your concern,
    please clarify the following information:

• Are you launching the game through the Xbox App?
    • Are you signed in to your Mojang account?
    • Have you tried to sign out and sign in to your profile to refresh it?

In the meantime, we recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Loraine Mon, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

I have the "Unlock Full Game" bug in Minecraft. How do I fix it?

1. I have the "Unlock Full Game" bug in Minecraft. How do I fix it? - Similar Threads - Unlock Full Game

2. when I open minecraft it says "unlock full game" I already buy the game??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I open minecraft it says "unlock full game" I already buy the game??: I opened minecraft but suddently it says 'unlock full game' Im confused because I already buy the game and it want me to pay again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-minecraft-it-says-unlock-full-game-i/3f7e05ad-a726-4ae2-aae5-e508a921b109
  3. when I open minecraft it says "unlock full game" I already buy the game??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when I open minecraft it says "unlock full game" I already buy the game??: I opened minecraft but suddently it says 'unlock full game' Im confused because I already buy the game and it want me to pay again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-minecraft-it-says-unlock-full-game-i/3f7e05ad-a726-4ae2-aae5-e508a921b109
  4. Minecraft Unlock Full Game bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Unlock Full Game bug: So I have just bought minecraft windows 10 starter edition and I open the game and it stills say unlock full game, but it says i own the game. So i search up what to do, I have tried many many things but I just really wanted to know all of the resolutions to this bug....
  5. Minecraft unlock full game even though I bought it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft unlock full game even though I bought it: Hi I recently bought Minecraft Win10 from the store. When I opened it it saids that it is the demo version but, I already bought it. Please fix this problem. I tried various method, but non worked. I did WSRESET.exe, but taht didn't work....
  6. Minecraft unlock full game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft unlock full game.: help I am an user who hgas been playing mc since 7 yrs recently in my windows 10 version my mc keeps showing Unlock full game .sometimes i go to microsoft store and it fixes it but now its not working i really need help ! i have mc bought.the windows 10...
  7. I own minecraft windows 10 but it still says i unlock full game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own minecraft windows 10 but it still says i unlock full game: When I got Minecraft I opened the game game and i see it says unlock full version I've tried everything i could to fix the problem but it still says unlock full game may I have some help with this problem -From Preston...
  8. Minecraft "Unlock Full Game" issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft "Unlock Full Game" issue: I own the game AND bought the starter edition, but the game is still telling me to buy it. I already tried running wsreset through the cmd, but that didn't work. Tried reinstalling it countless times, as well....
  9. I have bought Minecraft Windows 10 but whenever I try to play it, it says Unlock full game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought Minecraft Windows 10 but whenever I try to play it, it says Unlock full game: -parsa So today I decided to do a freshstart which removed all my apps and games and after it had finished I downloaded some things and decided to play minecraft and I installed it and and opened the game and when I did said unlock full game. I have tried every thing and...
  10. Unlock full game problem in Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlock full game problem in Minecraft Windows 10: HI! I'm Cheetah1020. I want some help. Recently, I bought Minecraft for Windows 10. I opened the app after installation and when I opened it, It said "UNLOCK FULL GAME". When I click on it, it either says to buy the Starter Collection, or Master Collection. Please help me fix...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix unlock full game on minecraft windows 10

2. minecraft wants me to buy even though i own