Windows 10: I have theanswer with Start Butron on win 10

Discus and support I have theanswer with Start Butron on win 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 Get Appxpaackage * Moved from Community Participation Center... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VaughnOlson1, Apr 6, 2020.

1. I have theanswer with Start Butron on win 10

Windows 10

Get Appxpaackage

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

VaughnOlson1, Apr 6, 2020

2. Lost my Start Menu on Win 10 laptop

Hi Sherry,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps in the support article below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    BSOD when starting games on Win 10

Hi Gibbinold,

Thank you for Replying back with the status of this issue.

Try the steps and check if it helps to resolve your issue.

Step 1: You can update drivers from the Device Manager and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to update drivers from the Device Manager:

• Right click on Start button, type
      Device Manager andEnter.

• Find the drivers which needs to be installed and also see if there are any warning symbols. If yes update the drivers.
    • Right click and click on Properties, and go to Driver tab and click on
      Update driver.
    Step 2: I would suggest you to update your graphic card drivers and check if it helps.

You can update drivers from the Device Manager.

• Right click on start button and click on Device manager.
      • Select Display Drivers.
      • Right click on the Display drivers and select Properties
      • Click on the device tab and select Update driver.
    Also I would suggest you to check for BIOS updates from the Manufacturer Website and check if it helps.

Try the above step and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thanks.

Arul_D, Apr 6, 2020
  4. I have theanswer with Start Butron on win 10

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

I have theanswer with Start Butron on win 10

1. I have theanswer with Start Butron on win 10 - Similar Threads - theanswer Start Butron

2. Win 10 Pro - I have BSOD -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Pro - I have BSOD -: On my WIN 10 Pro PC, I have BSOD - Driver IRQL Not Less or equal - iaStorE.sys - Has anyone found a fix for this nuisance problem that happens from time to time. I have exhausted my brain. PC is fully updated. On this occasion, the PC had been running for about half an hour,...
  3. Win 10 Pro - I have BSOD -

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Pro - I have BSOD -: On my WIN 10 Pro PC, I have BSOD - Driver IRQL Not Less or equal - iaStorE.sys - Has anyone found a fix for this nuisance problem that happens from time to time. I have exhausted my brain. PC is fully updated. On this occasion, the PC had been running for about half an hour,...
  4. Win 10 Pro - I have BSOD -

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Problem I have with win 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem I have with win 10: I'm having a big problem with openning everything. When i try to open cmd or taskmgr it's says - "No such interface supported"I can't open anything beside some apps, Windows antyvirus just simply doesn't work like other antyviruses. Can i do something about this?...
  6. win 8.1 start menu in win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 8.1 start menu in win 10: hello, i wants a win 8.1 start menu in win 10 but i don't find any way to do thad thad wark on my pc i can't eneable tabled mode does someone have any progam or anything to do thad 175902
  7. I have a problem reinstalling win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a problem reinstalling win 10: I tried reinstalling windows a couple times now, and after some problems went to the Microsoft support. They gave me a Programm for reinstalling, and I used it with the settings to wipe everything and start from scratch. Not the programm emulated (or at least I think that) a...
  8. Win 10 says I have a password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win 10 says I have a password: Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.836) I don't want a password. I can not delete my password from CMD with NET USER name * If I log into the administrator account (yes, it is enabled and it has a password) it will not let me delete my password from CMD with NET USER name * "Not...
  9. YouWave having difficuilty to start on Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouWave having difficuilty to start on Win 10: Hi, I have noticed that ever since running Win 10 TP that my YouWave is battling to start up the first time I launch the software. It starts and just shows a black screen and I have to close and restart about 3 times before it starts correctly. I have tested various versions...
  10. starting win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    starting win 10: Hi first post so be gentle. I have just upgraded to win 10 from win 7 home prem. Using a sony vaio laptop I now have to press Ctrl when the windows icon appears and ctrl alt del to progress the program to run further. this is not a logon issue just a start up issue any...