Windows 10: I have this Caps Lock indicator on screen, and I do not know how to turn it off on Windows 10.

Discus and support I have this Caps Lock indicator on screen, and I do not know how to turn it off on Windows 10. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This always shows up every time I press the Caps Lock button, and I don't know how to turn it off. Can someone please help me with this? I don't want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JamesLoveland1, Apr 25, 2024.

1. I have this Caps Lock indicator on screen, and I do not know how to turn it off on Windows 10.

This always shows up every time I press the Caps Lock button, and I don't know how to turn it off. Can someone please help me with this? I don't want this to show up every time I have caps lock.

:)

JamesLoveland1, Apr 25, 2024
  2. WVMontani Win User

Caps Lock Screen Indicator

Windows 10, Version 22H2 I am no longer seeing the on-screen pop-up notification on the Windows desktop when I press the Caps Lock key. I can get the audible indications by turning on Toggle Keys, and when I press the Caps Lock key, All-Caps does turn on or off properly, but the desktop indicator does not appear anymore. Help! Thanks.

WVMontani, Apr 25, 2024
  3. Turn off caps lock indicator Windows 10

Caps lock indicators can come from multiple sources, including:

• your keyboard;
    • a driver installed by your keyboard manufacturer;
    • applications installed by the computer manufacturer;
    • applications that you installed; and
    • Windows' own settings.
    You won't be able to turn off your caps lock indicator until you can figure out what put it there in the first place.

Here's how to turn it off in Windows 10's Ease of Access settings:

Start > Settings > Ease of Access > Keyboard > Use toggle keys

RottweilerX, Apr 25, 2024
  4. I have this Caps Lock indicator on screen, and I do not know how to turn it off on Windows 10.

Caps Lock is on indicator stuck

The indicator for "Caps Lock is on" is stuck on. Caps lock is actually off, but the indicator won't go away. I'm on a Dell desktop and Windows 10. My windows password is in all caps so i press the caps lock key when I log into windows. But after logging
    in, the caps lock indicator in the middle of the display doesn't go away. As I'm typing this, that indicator is front and center on my screen. Pressing the caps lock key works properly in terms of turning caps lock on and off but it doesn't remove the indicator
    on the display when caps lock is off. Here's a screen shot of my screen right now. Notice the "Caps Lock is on" indicator. Please help!

I have this Caps Lock indicator on screen, and I do not know how to turn it off on Windows 10. 0d0f558a-dc40-4920-ad4a-0f501d0313d5.png

Thanks,

John

John C in Denver, Apr 25, 2024
Thema:

I have this Caps Lock indicator on screen, and I do not know how to turn it off on Windows 10.

1. I have this Caps Lock indicator on screen, and I do not know how to turn it off on Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Caps Lock indicator

2. how do I turn off the caps lock indicator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I turn off the caps lock indicator?: Caps Lock Indicator turned on by default and can`t find the setting to turn it off I`m using an acer computer FYI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-the-caps-lock-indicator/f490318f-326e-4916-9b83-d654acfbe14d
  3. how do I turn off the caps lock indicator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I turn off the caps lock indicator?: Caps Lock Indicator turned on by default and can`t find the setting to turn it off I`m using an acer computer FYI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-the-caps-lock-indicator/f490318f-326e-4916-9b83-d654acfbe14d
  4. I have this Caps Lock indicator on screen, and I do not know how to turn it off on Windows 10.

I have this Caps Lock indicator on screen, and I do not know how to turn it off on Windows 10.: This always shows up every time I press the Caps Lock button, and I don't know how to turn it off. Can someone please help me with this? I don't want this to show up every time I have caps lock....
  5. I have this Caps Lock indicator on screen, and I do not know how to turn it off on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have this Caps Lock indicator on screen, and I do not know how to turn it off on Windows 10.: This always shows up every time I press the Caps Lock button, and I don't know how to turn it off. Can someone please help me with this? I don't want this to show up every time I have caps lock....
  6. How to turn off caps lock indicator/notification on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off caps lock indicator/notification on screen: I am struggling to turn off the caps lock indicator on my Spin SP314-51 it really irritates me when it pops up when using caps or num lock...
  7. How to turn off caps lock indicator/notification on screen

How to turn off caps lock indicator/notification on screen: I am struggling to turn off the caps lock indicator on my Spin SP314-51 it really irritates me when it pops up when using caps or num lock...
  8. how do i turn off caps lock indicator on LG laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i turn off caps lock indicator on LG laptop: how do i turn off caps lock indicator on windows 11 LG laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-caps-lock-indicator-on-lg-laptop/4f0e1006-385f-4aad-b327-780b5c2c796d
  9. how do i turn off caps lock indicator on LG laptop

how do i turn off caps lock indicator on LG laptop: how do i turn off caps lock indicator on windows 11 LG laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-caps-lock-indicator-on-lg-laptop/4f0e1006-385f-4aad-b327-780b5c2c796d
  10. How to turn off caps lock indicator

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn off caps lock indicator: [ATTACH] It looks like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-caps-lock-indicator/4dbbd54e-4af5-4679-adff-353b484205b8