Windows 10: I have this error that we couldnt do the update properly but we can try again but it never...

Discus and support I have this error that we couldnt do the update properly but we can try again but it never... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH]sorry its turkish... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Toast Almond, Mar 5, 2021.

1. I have this error that we couldnt do the update properly but we can try again but it never...

I have this error that we couldnt do the update properly but we can try again but it never... 10672209-6c82-4931-b0bd-d318a822b4e3?upload=true.png sorry its turkish

:)

Toast Almond, Mar 5, 2021

2. recovery - your pc couldnt turn off properly

Hi my pc has been freezing recently, sometimes it would be at start up and sometimes it would be in 15 minites after startup but when it did i would shutdown my pc and i would get this blue screen message:

Recovery

Your pc couldnt turn off properly

the application or operating system couldnt be loaded because a required is missing or contains errors.

file: /windows/system32/winload.efi

error code: 0xc0000225

(all the stuff about installation tools)

has anyone got any suggestions?

RossGalbraith, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Groggubus Win User
    Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Mar 5, 2021
  4. I have this error that we couldnt do the update properly but we can try again but it never...

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

I have this error that we couldnt do the update properly but we can try again but it never...

1. I have this error that we couldnt do the update properly but we can try again but it never... - Similar Threads - error couldnt update

2. "We couldn't install this update but you can try again 0x80070541"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "We couldn't install this update but you can try again 0x80070541": I get the following error when installing the optional update (my current version is the latest 20H2 19042.868), I restart, check for Updates and it keeps showing up in a loop, any hint? Thanks "We couldn't install this update but you can try again 0x80070541 2021-03...
  3. Sorry, but we couldn't install this update, but you can try again 0x800701b1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sorry, but we couldn't install this update, but you can try again 0x800701b1: I have a Lenovo Flex 5-1570. i3. It will not install the Windows feature update verison 20H2. The error is in the subject line. I don't have an external hard drive. I have a samsung 500GB SSD that stores all the information. Not sure why it won't let the update go through....
  4. Update Error "We couldnt complete the updates, Undoing changes"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update Error "We couldnt complete the updates, Undoing changes": I have this update for windows Version 20H2 downloaded but when i try to apply it by restarting , it does goes to 70% and then shows "We couldnt complete the updates, Undoing changes" error. I tried it multiple times but in vain. Tried some fixes online but didnt help. Any...
  5. How do I fix "we couldnt complete the updates" error for my windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix "we couldnt complete the updates" error for my windows 10?: I've had this problem for a while and I still havent found a fix for it yet. It takes forever to boot up because it keeps going to "updating system" than back to "couldnt complete the updates" for a good 2-3 times. Please lemme know if there is indeed a fix because I have no...
  6. Paint 3D "We couldnt place this model, try again later." Error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D "We couldnt place this model, try again later." Error.: Hello, I had gotten a new pc around 5 weeks ago? Its a windows 10 PC, At 64 bit. I havent run Paint 3D on here before, i decided to try to make a 3d model of a character, When i went over to the 3D model library, i looked up a certain model on there, "Pyritohedron white". I...
  7. WE COULDNT UPDATE THE SYSTEM RESERVED PATITION

WE COULDNT UPDATE THE SYSTEM RESERVED PATITION: I have even with the help of 2 Microsoft agents been trying to sort out the way to resolve my problem. I have gone back reinstalled windows 10 again and I still have the same problem. I have tried with no luck many things that are on the internet. I am not computer minded...
  8. We couldn't install this update, but you can try again (0x80244018).

We couldn't install this update, but you can try again (0x80244018).: Hello Yesterday I tried installing feature update to Windows 10, version 1903. It was downloaded to 100% but somehow failed to install it on my laptop. I restated my device and it says "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 (a caution sign in yellow colour) We...
  9. We encountered an error please try signing in again later

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We encountered an error please try signing in again later: Unable to sign into the windows store on Win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-encountered-an-error-please-try-signing-in/aadda5bb-4bcd-43bd-94bf-bd9e9fa108c5
  10. Error, updating: we couldnt connect to update service

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error, updating: we couldnt connect to update service: [img] Why I have to use Win7. Win10 id crappola.. All app's on start menu have went into download. Anybody that says they aren't having issues, I call you a liar.. 103126