Windows 10: I have this incredibly annoying bug concerning audio playback, where every time I start...

Discus and support I have this incredibly annoying bug concerning audio playback, where every time I start... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aisenhaim [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aisenhaim, Jan 29, 2021.

1. I have this incredibly annoying bug concerning audio playback, where every time I start...

/u/aisenhaim, Jan 29, 2021

2. Audio playback

Hi,

There are some reasons why this issue occurs, such as outdated driver or loose cable connection. For help fixing your concern, we recommend running audio troubleshooter. This troubleshooter can automatically identify and fix some issues with audio.

Steps on how to run audio troubleshooter:

• First, click the Start, type Troubleshoot.
    • Then, select Troubleshoot from the list of results.
    • Select Playing Audio.
    • Lastly, Run the troubleshooter.

If the issue still persists, we suggest to check this
    link
    on how to Fix sound problems.

Let us know the status of the issue in this regards. Your reply is important to assist you better.

Marvelos Reg, Jan 29, 2021
  3. The incredibly annoying start menu

I'm experiencing the same issue. Have you found a solution yet?

AntonAnton, Jan 29, 2021
  4. TheWallF Win User

I have this incredibly annoying bug concerning audio playback, where every time I start...

Audio playback bug on Windows Phone 8.1

Hello, I stumbled across a bug with audio playback in Windows Phone 8.1 on my Nokia Lumia 925:

Sometimes the playback via headphones is reduced to the left channel (right channel is muted). This occurred to me twice so far: The first time, I couldn't link it to anything and at first even thought that my headphones were broken, but it could be resolved
    by rebooting the phone. The second time, the problem started right after the alarm went off while I was listening to music, so it seems to me, that there is some problem with switching between mono and stereo playback.

(I'm posting this here, because I could not find an official way for bug reports)

TheWallF, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

I have this incredibly annoying bug concerning audio playback, where every time I start...

1. I have this incredibly annoying bug concerning audio playback, where every time I start... - Similar Threads - incredibly annoying bug

2. Im having this issue every time I start my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having this issue every time I start my pc: there was a virus but the antivirus removed it but since then im getting this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-this-issue-every-time-i-start-my-pc/5457edf3-8612-44ea-87d2-3dd1446259b4
  3. Im having this issue every time I start my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im having this issue every time I start my pc: there was a virus but the antivirus removed it but since then im getting this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-this-issue-every-time-i-start-my-pc/5457edf3-8612-44ea-87d2-3dd1446259b4
  4. Incredibly Annoying Audio Issue with Windows 10??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Incredibly Annoying Audio Issue with Windows 10??: I ordered a custom built gaming PC last month and ever since it arrived it's been having this annoying audio issue. I also have a laptop that I purchased at the beginning of this year that has the exact same problem. The audio doesn't feel right, it doesn't feel balanced like...
  5. So... Lately I have had 2 incredibly annoying problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    So... Lately I have had 2 incredibly annoying problems: One of them is when I right-click on the desktop screen, my computer crashes and reloads... But then the taskbar becomes broken. When this happens, apps on taskbars don't show, I cant search, click on wifi or tablet mode, and even the windows key does not work. My second...
  6. Have to sign into Edge profile every time I start the computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Have to sign into Edge profile every time I start the computer: hey guys, Every time I launch into Windows from Bootcamp and launch Edge, I have to sign into the browser to sync my stuff like bookmarks, extensions etc. I should not have to do that so anyone got any ideas?...
  7. I am having a really annoying bug here

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am having a really annoying bug here: For some reason everytime i try to play MUGEN this happens: My caps lock gets reversed (if i turn it on it gets off and if i turn it off it gets on) and numbers and the point button get their shift button version (for example if i want to type eight it turns into a ) and that...
  8. I just noticed this. Now it annoys me every time i see it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just noticed this. Now it annoys me every time i see it.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/theubusu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g16d7k/i_just_noticed_this_now_it_annoys_me_every_time_i/
  9. I have to type " explorer.exe " every time i start windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have to type " explorer.exe " every time i start windows: When i start my windows my screen is black and only thing showing is CMD windows with " C:/Windows/System32/ "written on it and i have to type " explorer.exe " every time for windows to work properly. This did not work for me:...
  10. Incredibly annoying lag..

in Windows 10 Support
    Incredibly annoying lag..: I recently fresh installed windows 10 with new pc parts I bought (mixed with old till they arrive in mail), i5 8400,, ASUS S1151 ATX TUF Z370-PLUS GAMING mb, 32GB DDR4 G.Skill (4x8G) 3200Mhz Trident Z Ram, Samsung 960 EVO PCIe M.2SSD, GTX 770. The problem I'm having is that...