Windows 10: I have this issue when I'm trying to activate my windows

Discus and support I have this issue when I'm trying to activate my windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Please I need solution ASAP [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AhmadRaouf1, Oct 24, 2020.

1. I have this issue when I'm trying to activate my windows

Please I need solution ASAP

I have this issue when I'm trying to activate my windows 6a4506b0-f997-44c7-8148-080d0efb482b?upload=true.png

:)

AhmadRaouf1, Oct 24, 2020

2. PROBLEMS OF ACTIVATING WINDOWS 10

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Are you trying to activate Windows 10 for the first time?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you seeing any error messages?
    • Have you made any hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the
    activation troubleshooter

Please reply back with the information and status of your issue, so that we can help you fix your issue.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 24, 2020
  3. ACTIVATION ISSUE

Hi,

Activation issues with Windows 10 devices are usually caused due to some hardware changes. For us to provide an effective resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made to your devices before this issue occurred?
    • Are your computers connected to a domain?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest visiting these links. These can be used as a reference on how to activate Windows 10:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Oct 24, 2020
  4. I have this issue when I'm trying to activate my windows

little cat, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

I have this issue when I'm trying to activate my windows

1. I have this issue when I'm trying to activate my windows - Similar Threads - issue I'm trying

2. I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone.: I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone, but the button activation by phone is not on the activation part of the setting. I tried to do the "slui 4" but it's not showing up when I press OK. Anyone can help me with the activation by phone...
  3. I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone.: I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone, but the button activation by phone is not on the activation part of the setting. I tried to do the "slui 4" but it's not showing up when I press OK. Anyone can help me with the activation by phone...
  4. i have issue with activating windows when i install a new windows, my system is activated...

i have issue with activating windows when i install a new windows, my system is activated...: i have any issue with windows activation when i installed a new windows my system was activated with a digital liscense but after like a day or two windows get deactivated and i cant access the activation tab to activate it because when i click on activation settings crash .....
  5. i have issue with activating windows when i install a new windows, my system is activated...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have issue with activating windows when i install a new windows, my system is activated...: i have any issue with windows activation when i installed a new windows my system was activated with a digital liscense but after like a day or two windows get deactivated and i cant access the activation tab to activate it because when i click on activation settings crash .....
  6. i have issue with activating windows when i install a new windows, my system is activated...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Trying to activate windows but I have some issues.

Trying to activate windows but I have some issues.: Ok so, basically. I am trying to activate Windows after using bootcamp on my imac 2015 and I was wondering if I was able to activate windows with the SSD from my old Windows computer. I also tried using things like ProduKey and that kind of thing but nothing worked and it was...
  8. i have issues with the activation of my windows

i have issues with the activation of my windows: i am having issues with the activating of my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-issues-with-the-activation-of-my-windows/22c684e8-99de-4cb9-a583-7f6a6b939885
  9. i'm trying to activate my windows 10 but unsuccessful

i'm trying to activate my windows 10 but unsuccessful: Split from this thread. hi i'm trying to activate my windows 10 but unsuccessful. i don't have my product key and as well a digital license. i have no idea how to activate. can you help me please. thanks have a great day !...
  10. I'm having lots of trouble trying to activate windows

I'm having lots of trouble trying to activate windows: Today i spent about half an hour talking to Microsoft support to try and enable my pc to activate, and when using windows powershell and the 'slmgr -upk' command, we got this error code https://imgur.com/a/mu4lmb4 and this error code https://imgur.com/a/jWwX9en. I've been...