Windows 10: I have this problem in a lot of programs

Discus and support I have this problem in a lot of programs in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kyesito [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fh063j/i_have_this_problem_in_a_lot_of_programs/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kyesito, Mar 11, 2020.

1. I have this problem in a lot of programs

/u/Kyesito, Mar 11, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 11, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 11, 2020
  4. I have this problem in a lot of programs

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

I have this problem in a lot of programs

1. I have this problem in a lot of programs - Similar Threads - problem lot programs

2. I have a lot of BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a lot of BSoD: Hello, i have a lot of problem with my new pc, i wish someone can help me. This is the last MEMORY.DMP file. I have a lot of BSoD, i donk know why. My pc crash often.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. windows 11 is having a lot of problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 is having a lot of problems: I'm going through alot of different problems with keyboards taskbars multi screen audio and video errors. Since windows 11 is going through alot of issues i want to change my windows back to 10. Please tell me simplest way possible,...
  4. windows 11 is having a lot of problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 is having a lot of problems: I'm going through alot of different problems with keyboards taskbars multi screen audio and video errors. Since windows 11 is going through alot of issues i want to change my windows back to 10. Please tell me simplest way possible,...
  5. I have a lot of problems with my Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a lot of problems with my Windows 11.: First, I turned on my computer. It says to set up a password. so i pressed it and it came up again sayingFirst, I turned on my computer. It says to set up a password. so i pressed it And it keeps coming up to search for apps in the store? So I pressed Yes but nothing happened...
  6. I have a lot of problems with my Windows 11.

I have a lot of problems with my Windows 11.: First, I turned on my computer. It says to set up a password. so i pressed it and it came up again sayingFirst, I turned on my computer. It says to set up a password. so i pressed it And it keeps coming up to search for apps in the store? So I pressed Yes but nothing happened...
  7. having a lot of problems with SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    having a lot of problems with SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE: Hello.My computer recently has some problems with a BSOD code "SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE". I tried looking up for the problem and cannot find a proper solution. Asked my friends and they told me to reset the motherboard, which did nothing. I also reinstalled the drivers for the...
  8. having a lot of problems with SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having a lot of problems with SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE: Hello.My computer recently has some problems with a BSOD code "SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE". I tried looking up for the problem and cannot find a proper solution. Asked my friends and they told me to reset the motherboard, which did nothing. I also reinstalled the drivers for the...
  9. having a lot of problems with SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE

10. Performance problem with program that read lots of filess

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance problem with program that read lots of filess: I have a uses about .5 MB when resident but not doing much. When it actually starts processing it reads somewhere between 50 and 70 files (depending on what it's going to do) and grows to about 4 GB. This period of reading files takes about 25 seconds on Win7 and about 5...