Windows 10: I have this problem when I try to open personalize, and not only is that, I cannot open...

Discus and support I have this problem when I try to open personalize, and not only is that, I cannot open... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/printmoriarty [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lsgobu/i_have_this_problem_when_i_try_to_open/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/printmoriarty, Feb 25, 2021.

1. I have this problem when I try to open personalize, and not only is that, I cannot open...

/u/printmoriarty, Feb 25, 2021

2. Open Box 3870X2 173 shipped.

newegg open box items are usually dead boards/cards/cpu's/ram that the person rma'ed and they re-listed, call them and ask, they DO NOT test them they just re list them.

philbrown23, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I have this problem when I try to open personalize, and not only is that, I cannot open... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 25, 2021
  4. I have this problem when I try to open personalize, and not only is that, I cannot open...

How to open a .aspx?

I think the biggest problem with this thread is that two knowledgeable parties (whether right or wrong) wanted to show how knowledgeable they are instead of just providing OP a means to open the .aspx file.

That said, OP hasn't done much to help himself, otherwise he would've explained the context of his trying to open said .aspx file and either Ford or Mind would've been able to step in and give the technical details on why or how it would or wouldn't be possible to open the file.

DAT RUN-ON SENTENCE.

OnePostWonder, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

I have this problem when I try to open personalize, and not only is that, I cannot open...

1. I have this problem when I try to open personalize, and not only is that, I cannot open... - Similar Threads - problem try open

2. I have a problem, when I download a file, they have an extension and can't be opened and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem, when I download a file, they have an extension and can't be opened and...: Dobrý deň, mám problém, keď si stiahnem súbor, majú príponu a nedajú sa otvoriť a majú divný názov, napr. 0BzZBWVn2dFDBTldJZ09ETFBtY2c to je názov súboru a nedá sa otvoriť nejaká rada? Mám firefox. Ďakujem.Hello, I have a problem, when I download a file, they have an...
  3. I have a problem, when I download a file, they have an extension and can't be opened and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a problem, when I download a file, they have an extension and can't be opened and...: Dobrý deň, mám problém, keď si stiahnem súbor, majú príponu a nedajú sa otvoriť a majú divný názov, napr. 0BzZBWVn2dFDBTldJZ09ETFBtY2c to je názov súboru a nedá sa otvoriť nejaká rada? Mám firefox. Ďakujem.Hello, I have a problem, when I download a file, they have an...
  4. I cannot access my personal Microsoft account settings, when I try to, it opens my work...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot access my personal Microsoft account settings, when I try to, it opens my work...: HelloI have an issue whereby I'm struggling to manage my personal Microsoft account from my personal computer.I have a work login set up on the computer on edge and one drive, so I can switch between work and personal when working in the edge browser.Keeping in mind it is my...
  5. I cannot access my personal Microsoft account settings, when I try to, it opens my work...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot access my personal Microsoft account settings, when I try to, it opens my work...: HelloI have an issue whereby I'm struggling to manage my personal Microsoft account from my personal computer.I have a work login set up on the computer on edge and one drive, so I can switch between work and personal when working in the edge browser.Keeping in mind it is my...
  6. I cannot access my personal Microsoft account settings, when I try to, it opens my work...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I have problem with opening any settings from desktop level. When im trying to open...

I have problem with opening any settings from desktop level. When im trying to open...: Hi. I have problem with opening any settings from desktop level. When im trying to open something, shows up cmd C:\windows\SysWow64\cmd.exe Before this, i installed malwarebytes and it detected some of virus. I deleted the virus and suddenly this happened when i want to...
  8. When I try to open Settings, it opens then crashes

When I try to open Settings, it opens then crashes: It's been like this for a while now. I was hoping I could get an official Microsoft solution for this because the new account method and the PowerShell/Command Prompt method aren't working. Does anyone have a useful fix?...
  9. Do I have to worry ? I only have 1 page open, normally I get this when I open 30 pages

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do I have to worry ? I only have 1 page open, normally I get this when I open 30 pages: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/8ennj1y4li451.png?width=1133&format=png&auto=webp&s=2d6ecb16666d14aefbc6291bf2efe772d70411ca submitted by /u/zikha [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7p4p7/do_i_have_to_worry_i_only_have_1_page_open/
  10. When I try to open my printer file I am told I am not the administrator and cannot open...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I try to open my printer file I am told I am not the administrator and cannot open...: Recently my computer isn't allowing me to perform certain functions stating I need administrator priviledges. When I try to open printer file it will not allow me to and when I try to 'change printing preferences' I am told the same thing. I am definately the administrator...