Windows 10: I have this two problem with my laptop, any solution?

Discus and support I have this two problem with my laptop, any solution? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH] My laptop is facing these two problems, are this problems could be solved automatically, or i have to do anything to it, any... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by 6forever, Jul 29, 2020.

1. 6forever Win User

I have this two problem with my laptop, any solution?

I have this two problem with my laptop, any solution? 01090ff6-d516-4f92-882a-103a0f37d0b1?upload=true.jpg

I have this two problem with my laptop, any solution? 88ae275f-82a3-4c37-be9e-03c464e74d14?upload=true.jpg My laptop is facing these two problems, are this problems could be solved automatically, or i have to do anything to it, any solution, btw i m not so familiar with laptop, any help? I had tried troubleshoot but it shows detect problem but couldnt solve, And the sound system seems doesnt work well, it shows couldnt detect the audio device during trobleshotoing

:)

6forever, Jul 29, 2020

2. I have two display adapters showing...

Looking at Display Adapters in Device Manager of my Thinkpad 540p laptop I see two display adapters listed, an Intel HD Graphics 4600 and an NVIDIA GeForce GT730M. The reason I was looking was that I am having some issues with some photo display software and it was suggested that hardware GPU acceleration could be the problem and I was checking that the drivers are up to date (they are). My question is: do I need both these adapters to be enabled? Could they be conflicting? I am hesitant to disable anything without asking advice first. Can I disable (say) the Intel adapter without seriously disabling my machine?

rafikiphoto, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Jul 29, 2020
  4. I have this two problem with my laptop, any solution?

Bit the bullet, and ordered my laptop!!

In the meantime, I'm thinking about a list of "indispensible software" to install... while trying to avoid bloat-ware.

Here's my list. Any suggestions welcome. (OS will be Vista Home Premium x64 so they must be 64bit compatible)

- Avast Antivirus
    - Spyware Doctor

(any better suggestions for the above two?)

- CPU-Z
    - GPU-Z
    - SIW
    - 3DMark 06 (vantage... I think the last time I checked it wasn't free or I'm confusing it with something else?)
    - SuperPi
    - CoreTemp
    - ATITool (mainly for GPU temperature monitoring)
    - Piriform Defraggler

- Firefox
    - Fraps

Am I missing out something, and where do you suggest I could improve?

Black Panther, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

I have this two problem with my laptop, any solution?

1. I have this two problem with my laptop, any solution? - Similar Threads - problem laptop solution

2. Any one have the solution?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any one have the solution?: My windows 10 i5 dell laptop have some problems with the keyboard. I even used am external keyboard thinking the problem is with the laptop keyboard, but even the external keyboard have the exact problem when connected with my laptop. So the problem is with the keyboard...
  3. Any one have the solution?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any one have the solution?: My windows 10 i5 dell laptop have some problems with the keyboard. I even used am external keyboard thinking the problem is with the laptop keyboard, but even the external keyboard have the exact problem when connected with my laptop. So the problem is with the keyboard...
  4. Any one have the solution?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I have this problem in my laptop, Give me a solution to solve this.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this problem in my laptop, Give me a solution to solve this.: How to solve this problem.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-this-problem-in-my-laptop-give-me-a/fef8c409-0472-493e-953b-5ddf129b68c8
  6. I have this problem in my laptop, Give me a solution to solve this.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have this problem in my laptop, Give me a solution to solve this.: How to solve this problem.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-this-problem-in-my-laptop-give-me-a/fef8c409-0472-493e-953b-5ddf129b68c8
  7. I have two “big” problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have two “big” problems: I don’t know how big the problems really are, but first let me start saying that my gaming pc is brand new (bought it about a week ago or less) and I didn’t have any problems until my little cousin downloaded a unknown file from the internet saying to download “free games”....
  8. My Windows10 started having this problem with touching the touchpad! Any solutions?

My Windows10 started having this problem with touching the touchpad! Any solutions?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mishomarzuk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hr3yw3/my_windows10_started_having_this_problem_with/
  9. Is formatting the solution any of hardware problems?

Is formatting the solution any of hardware problems?: Please help. So my pc is hp pavillion x360 if it matters and it has been showing the following message for past two days "no booting device found. Press any key" And i am have tried every solution found in youtube. Most videos suggests to enable a bios setting but mine was...
  10. I have two problems with Win10.

in Windows 10 Support
    I have two problems with Win10.: The first has been present since I upgraded to Win10 from Win7 Pro. I have two identical CD/DVD Drives that worked perfectly in Win7, but only one is recognized by Win10. However, the other one is working, because if I place a disk into the drive the indicator light starts...