Windows 10: I have this unknown Program on my desktop and I am concerned whether this is malware. There...

Discus and support I have this unknown Program on my desktop and I am concerned whether this is malware. There... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LMJR500Army [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LMJR500Army, Jan 31, 2020.

1. I have this unknown Program on my desktop and I am concerned whether this is malware. There...

/u/LMJR500Army, Jan 31, 2020
  2. Boatvan Win User

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jan 31, 2020
  3. John Fer Win User
    Unable to permanently delete unknown file on desktop

Hi Krishnamohan,

This might be a possible malware or virus that’s why you can’t remove it from your desktop. We suggest trying to run a full scan of your Windows Defender first to see if this will remove the unknown file.

Let us know how this goes.

John Fer, Jan 31, 2020
  4. I have this unknown Program on my desktop and I am concerned whether this is malware. There...

Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

I have this unknown Program on my desktop and I am concerned whether this is malware. There...

1. I have this unknown Program on my desktop and I am concerned whether this is malware. There... - Similar Threads - unknown Program desktop

2. I am concerned that my computer is being hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am concerned that my computer is being hacked: Hello, Verizon/AOL assisted me on Friday to reset my clock. It has changed again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-concerned-that-my-computer-is-being-hacked/ad76eeb3-9b04-475f-b37e-343c15aaac2a
  3. I am worried that my pc might have malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am worried that my pc might have malware: Hi there I want to start this by saying that I am not a very tech savvy person.That being said it all started when I was browsing the internet trying to find information about some actor who passed awayI am romanian.As I was looking at some google images I accidentally...
  4. I am worried that my pc might have malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am worried that my pc might have malware: Hi there I want to start this by saying that I am not a very tech savvy person.That being said it all started when I was browsing the internet trying to find information about some actor who passed awayI am romanian.As I was looking at some google images I accidentally...
  5. I have an unknown program on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have an unknown program on my computer: I have had a program called Neptunearts Tacryo/ Fine Mesvia that I have been unable to uninstall or disable. Reserching it has turned up nothing. Should I be concerned?...
  6. I have an unknown program on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an unknown program on my computer: I have had a program called Neptunearts Tacryo/ Fine Mesvia that I have been unable to uninstall or disable. Reserching it has turned up nothing. Should I be concerned?...
  7. I have an unknown program on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I have a Program in my Start-Up simply entitled "Program", is it malware?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a Program in my Start-Up simply entitled "Program", is it malware?: Hello, I have a Program in my list of Start-Ups simply called "Program", it has no file location when I right-click on it, also I cannot check its properties, its Start-Up impact is listed as "Not Measured" this seems off to me, however I don't want to do something that would...
  9. Can not tell whether I have a virus or malware on my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can not tell whether I have a virus or malware on my PC: Hello, I have Windows 10 and twice tonight ran my Window Defender's full scan to search for viruses -- I'm not sure if it also detects malware; however, the full scan does not seem to complete. The first time I ran it, the line showing its progression stopped for a good...
  10. I have been having trouble with unknown programs.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have been having trouble with unknown programs.: [IMG]How do I remove the programs ngc and gbaki from my PC. Sometimes they even come with an ad. They have been given me trouble for a couple days now, and I have contacted support already. Four Agents have failed to help me so far. Someone please help me!...