Windows 10: I have this white border around my screen and I have tried to update the driver and roll it...

Discus and support I have this white border around my screen and I have tried to update the driver and roll it... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It has stated to get really annoying so it would be much appreciated if u could help me out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Liam Evans1, Mar 18, 2023.

1. I have this white border around my screen and I have tried to update the driver and roll it...

It has stated to get really annoying so it would be much appreciated if u could help me out

:)

Liam Evans1, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Andy Sate Win User

White shady border around laptop screen

Hi Greg, thank you for your response.

I've tried the simple sleep and hibernate suggestions, and I've updated the drivers and bios of my laptop.

I forgot to mention in my initial post that I used the "sfc /scannow" command in cmd to check if there are corrupt system files, but it showed that there are none.

I rolled back to the previous driver of the intel integrated graphics, and the situation became worse. It took more time for the screen to show up now, and I had to shutdown and restart multiple times in order for the display to light. So, I updated it to
    the most recent version again. I guess this driver might be the reason why the problem occurs, but I don't know how to fix it since rolling back makes it worse, but the problem still occurs with the most recent driver.

I'm still stuck with the problem, but here is a clearer example of what happens.

If you have any further suggestions, please let me know. Thank you for your help.

I have this white border around my screen and I have tried to update the driver and roll it... f17ea120-8a10-44da-b431-fa01728144cc?upload=true.jpg

Update:

The screen started flickering, so I uninstalled and reinstalled the intel drivers. The flickering stopped, but the long black screen pause and white border still occurs.

Andy Sate, Mar 18, 2023
  3. White shady border around screen

Hi, can anyone help me? When I turned on my laptop this morning it had a white shady/translucent border around the whole screen. I have tried updating the display drivers and graphics cards and it has not helped. My laptop is an Acer Swift Notebook SF314-42. It uses AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics.

SarahRumshiskaya, Mar 18, 2023
  4. Markbo66 Win User

I have this white border around my screen and I have tried to update the driver and roll it...

White Borders To Album Artwork Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried this procedure but it has had no effect at all so the problem persists.

Since asking the original question I have downloaded some albums from amazon and added these to the Music folder and the white border has appeared on those albums as well so it would appear it is only artwork added by WMP which is not affected.

Markbo66, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

I have this white border around my screen and I have tried to update the driver and roll it...

1. I have this white border around my screen and I have tried to update the driver and roll it... - Similar Threads - white border around

2. I have this white border around my screen and I have tried to update the driver and roll it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have this white border around my screen and I have tried to update the driver and roll it...: It has stated to get really annoying so it would be much appreciated if u could help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-this-white-border-around-my-screen-and-i/aa36ab87-9ebd-4fd1-b522-601e8668c902
  3. White borders around context box.

White borders around context box.: So, I just recently reinstalled windows and decided to customize it as I didn't really do it as much before, and as I set my default theme to be dark, I noticed that when I open the context box there's white borders around the box which I find annoying and I'm wondering if I...
  4. White borders around context box.

in Windows 10 Customization
    White borders around context box.: So, I just recently reinstalled windows and decided to customize it as I didn't really do it as much before, and as I set my default theme to be dark, I noticed that when I open the context box there's white borders around the box which I find annoying and I'm wondering if I...
  5. White shady border around screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White shady border around screen: Hi, can anyone help me? When I turned on my laptop this morning it had a white shady/translucent border around the whole screen. I have tried updating the display drivers and graphics cards and it has not helped. My laptop is an Acer Swift Notebook SF314-42. It uses AMD...
  6. White shady border around screen

White shady border around screen: Hi, can anyone help me? When I turned on my laptop this morning it had a white shady/translucent border around the whole screen. I have tried updating the display drivers and graphics cards and it has not helped. My laptop is an Acer Swift Notebook SF314-42. It uses AMD...
  7. white border around profile picture

white border around profile picture: with every profile picture that I apply, there seems to be a white border around it as shown in the picture. this is consistent with every picture, no matter what it is. I have checked elsewhere, and the pictures itself don't have any sort of border. Is there any way to fix...
  8. Music folders have white borders....

in Windows 10 Support
    Music folders have white borders....: Windows 10 Pro 1909 upgraded from 7 Pro I was wondering does anybody have an answer or fix for the issue I have with tons of my music folders having a white border after the upgrade It is only with the ones that seem to have a "hidden" folder Screenshot included thanks...
  9. White shady border around laptop screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White shady border around laptop screen: Hello, I'm having problems with my laptop recently. Whenever I turn on my pc from sleep, hibernate, or restart, the screen remains black but the pc is on and working. I know this since the keyboard and power button is lit, and whenever I press the shift key multiple times,...
  10. Help me devs! I have white border on my screen!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help me devs! I have white border on my screen!: I have problems as shown in the pictures. Please help me. :D Thanks! [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-devs-i-have-white-border-on-my-screen/4107d48f-c43a-47c1-a28a-e618b8aa477e