Windows 10: I have thousands of photos, and want to select one for post processing as it goes by in the...

Discus and support I have thousands of photos, and want to select one for post processing as it goes by in the... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; windows 10 photos program: I have thousands of photos, and want to select one for post-processing as it goes by in the slideshow and can't find a way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Creeksong, May 16, 2020.

1. Creeksong Win User

I have thousands of photos, and want to select one for post processing as it goes by in the...

windows 10 photos program: I have thousands of photos, and want to select one for post-processing as it goes by in the slideshow and can't find a way to do it.

:)

Creeksong, May 16, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, May 16, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 16, 2020
  4. GNJha Win User

I have thousands of photos, and want to select one for post processing as it goes by in the...

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 16, 2020
Thema:

1. I have thousands of photos, and want to select one for post processing as it goes by in the... - Similar Threads - thousands photos select

2. selecting photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    selecting photos: I'm trying to select specific photos to add to a file and it adds 29 others I don't want to add...any way around this? it didn't do this before...thanks! phil https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/selecting-photos/d2baaf42-fa84-4057-b99e-ed6ea928fb59
  3. artifacts during post process

artifacts during post process: Hi I am getting artifacts during post screen. they happen every 1 out of 5 bootsDo I need to rma the motherboard or do you think its the cpu. the only components i have not testedcan anyone tell me more about this? is it CMOS vram or rom corruption or slot damage or faults....
  4. artifacts during post process

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    artifacts during post process: Hi I am getting artifacts during post screen. they happen every 1 out of 5 bootsDo I need to rma the motherboard or do you think its the cpu. the only components i have not testedcan anyone tell me more about this? is it CMOS vram or rom corruption or slot damage or faults....
  5. Why are thousands of thunking processes being created?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are thousands of thunking processes being created?: In the last 2 days, we've had 2 computers that have slowed to a crawl. Checking Task Manager we see 6,000+ processes called "Thunking WIA APIS from 32 to 64 Process". I can't find anything online referencing this issue. I was wondering if anyone knows what is causing this and...
  6. Why are thousands of thunking processes being created?

Why are thousands of thunking processes being created?: In the last 2 days, we've had 2 computers that have slowed to a crawl. Checking Task Manager we see 6,000+ processes called "Thunking WIA APIS from 32 to 64 Process". I can't find anything online referencing this issue. I was wondering if anyone knows what is causing this and...
  7. Why are thousands of thunking processes being created?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Have a pic on the cloud and want to post on FB

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Have a pic on the cloud and want to post on FB: Have a pic on the cloud and want to post on FB, I am being told to install FB and it is taking me to win 10. I know Google the best and want to post it there. HELP PLEASE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud/17ce10da-09e7-42f5-a7cb-5a8bef06b521"
  9. I have a Windows 10 HP Laptop & I want to select different desktop photos for separate...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a Windows 10 HP Laptop & I want to select different desktop photos for separate...: I currently have 5 desktops that I used for different purposes. I would like to set different desktop p pictures on each, I think I had it this way at one time*maybe not this computer), but wanted to change one on one desktop & ended up with them all being the same & I don't...
  10. How to move thousands photos to Photo app?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to move thousands photos to Photo app?: I have thousand photos on my computer. They are located in about 46 folders. I want to move all these photos and folder to the photo app but it will take too long to move them one by one. Is there any chance to do it fast?...