Windows 10: I have thousands of random photos I never took in my computer is there a way to mass delete...

Discus and support I have thousands of random photos I never took in my computer is there a way to mass delete... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Psychological-Bit-87 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Psychological-Bit-87, Apr 6, 2021.

1. I have thousands of random photos I never took in my computer is there a way to mass delete...

/u/Psychological-Bit-87, Apr 6, 2021

2. Thousands of images in my Windows 10 photo app

For some reason, thousands of random images have appeared in my Windows 10 photo app that came installed on my HP computer. The computer is three years old but images have started popping up recently. HP Friend subscription service tells me its a Microsoft
    synching error and there is no way to stop it!! Any suggestions?

DebbiePeterson1, Apr 6, 2021
  3. DebraT1 Win User
    deleting photo from random slide show screen saver

I have many thousands of photos and use them all in my Random Slide Show Screensaver. But occasionally one pops up that I REALLY want to delete. On my old computer, the file name and path showed in the upper left corner, so I could easily find it and
    delete it. But the path and name no longer show and I have no idea if there is some way I can easily locate a random photo so I can delete it.

DebraT1, Apr 6, 2021
  4. I have thousands of random photos I never took in my computer is there a way to mass delete...

Deleting photos in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

- Are you using Photo app or other app?

If you are referring to Photo app, follow the below steps and check.

[*]1. In the Photos app, go to the folder with the files you want to delete.
    [*]2. Do one of the following:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos and videos, swipe down on or right-click the files you want to delete. You can also tap or click
      Select all.
    • If you open a photo or video, swipe up from the bottom or right-click to see the app commands.

3. Tap or click
    Delete.

You can also delete photos using the Camera app, the OneDrive app, or File Explorer.

The above steps are the only way to delete the photos.

If you are referring to a different app or form different location, help us with more information.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

I have thousands of random photos I never took in my computer is there a way to mass delete...

1. I have thousands of random photos I never took in my computer is there a way to mass delete... - Similar Threads - thousands random photos

2. I have never witnessed such a random reception of updates in my life.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have never witnessed such a random reception of updates in my life.: What happens with the reception of updates and new features in Windows? One day I install Windows 11. Randomly, out of the blue, after rebooting, a new function appears e.g. Copilot, when I wasn't even looking for it. Another day I reinstall Windows 11. I install the latest...
  3. I have never witnessed such a random reception of updates in my life.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have never witnessed such a random reception of updates in my life.: What happens with the reception of updates and new features in Windows? One day I install Windows 11. Randomly, out of the blue, after rebooting, a new function appears e.g. Copilot, when I wasn't even looking for it. Another day I reinstall Windows 11. I install the latest...
  4. I took photos on my laptop camera and deleted them - can they be recovered?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I took photos on my laptop camera and deleted them - can they be recovered?: As the title says, I took photos on my camera and deleted them. They don’t appear in my recycling bin. Can I recover them ? submitted by /u/sergiopizzornoshair [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kntzgh/i_took_photos_on_my_laptop_camera_and_deleted/
  5. Mass deleting junk photos from the photos app

Mass deleting junk photos from the photos app: So I have a lot of junk photos on my pc but most of them can only be accessed by the photos app. Is there any way I can mass delete these or do I have to click each photo one by one? submitted by /u/iSYTOfficialX7 [link] [comments]...
  6. I connected my camera to my computer to transfer some photos I took yesterday but all of...

I connected my camera to my computer to transfer some photos I took yesterday but all of...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Eterno333 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h95eud/i_connected_my_camera_to_my_computer_to_transfer/
  7. Why do thousands of Photos show up sometimes in Recycle Bin that were never Deleted and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do thousands of Photos show up sometimes in Recycle Bin that were never Deleted and...: Why do thousands of Photos show up sometimes in Recycle Bin that were never Deleted and still exist in the Photos folder? Is it safe to permanently delete recycle bin? why is this happening? How to stop this from happening again as it is confusing me when I go to look...
  8. I have thousands of photos, and want to select one for post processing as it goes by in the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have thousands of photos, and want to select one for post processing as it goes by in the...: windows 10 photos program: I have thousands of photos, and want to select one for post-processing as it goes by in the slideshow and can't find a way to do it....
  9. is there a way to mass delete games and apps on windows 10?

is there a way to mass delete games and apps on windows 10?: hey all, i’m trying to delete 95% of my games/apps to free up space on my laptop. is there any way i can do that? submitted by /u/finessermesser [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gkxla9/is_there_a_way_to_mass_delete_games_and_apps_on/
  10. Is there a way to restore default fonts or mass delete fonts?

Is there a way to restore default fonts or mass delete fonts?: I've amassed a variety of random fonts over the years and would like to do a clean. Is there a more efficient way to remove the fonts that aren't needed? submitted by /u/apricotTuesday [link] [comments]...