Windows 10: I have thr same problem . what can I do , or just ignore it.

Discus and support I have thr same problem . what can I do , or just ignore it. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; code error 121010 come and go.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by luisfranco laris, Feb 23, 2019.

1. I have thr same problem . what can I do , or just ignore it.

code error 121010 come and go.

:)

luisfranco laris, Feb 23, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 23, 2019
  3. gmopro Win User
    Power Settings Ignored by Lenovo Yoga 400 laptop

• Did you make any changes to your computer? I dont know.. what kind of changes are you talking about. I only added software.. like Norton Security and a few free MSFT apps.
    • Which Build are you currently in? I dont know..probably the latest one. How do i determine "the build"?? I always update windows and pretty sure this is up to date here.
    • Which troubleshooting steps did you try? Tried everything that was suggested,..power troubleshooter, update graphics card, set power settings to default, and other things.. nothing worked. Has been a problem for many months.
      How do i do this clean boot? I will need instructions for these things..step by step. i am tired of this machine ignoring the power settings. Need this fixed.

gmopro, Feb 23, 2019
  4. I have thr same problem . what can I do , or just ignore it.

850 Evo died

Rants ^^^^ as a First post Generaly don't go down well
    I would suggest you start a New Thread Outlining Your Problem and any steps you Have Taken to resolve this Problem
    Then the more Experenced and knowlagable People here can Discuss and Offer help
    AS it Stands with your Rant Your probably just going to be ignored

dorsetknob, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

I have thr same problem . what can I do , or just ignore it.

1. I have thr same problem . what can I do , or just ignore it. - Similar Threads - thr same problem

2. What can i do to troubleshoot the problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can i do to troubleshoot the problem: I deleted files on my laptop and as soon as i did that i tried logging in and now it says "The user profile service service failed the sign in. User profile cannot be loaded." What can i do to login...
  3. What can i do to troubleshoot the problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What can i do to troubleshoot the problem: I deleted files on my laptop and as soon as i did that i tried logging in and now it says "The user profile service service failed the sign in. User profile cannot be loaded." What can i do to login...
  4. What can i do to troubleshoot the problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I havr thr same problem windows11 22H2. Startup sound not loading snd i do not know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I havr thr same problem windows11 22H2. Startup sound not loading snd i do not know what to do: I have the same problem windows11 22H2 startup sound not working and i do not know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-havr-thr-same-problem-windows11-22h2-startup/733ebab7-1f52-4998-a81e-3ebb45a8b62c
  6. I havr thr same problem windows11 22H2. Startup sound not loading snd i do not know what to do

I havr thr same problem windows11 22H2. Startup sound not loading snd i do not know what to do: I have the same problem windows11 22H2 startup sound not working and i do not know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-havr-thr-same-problem-windows11-22h2-startup/733ebab7-1f52-4998-a81e-3ebb45a8b62c
  7. I have the same problem as GreatScotsman

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have the same problem as GreatScotsman: This is the first time I have posted to this Community. Great Scotsman posted below, I have the same problem in Windows email which has a redirect from a webmail account which doesn't have the same problem when the attachment is opened directly. It does not seem to be a...
  8. I have the same problem as GreatScotsman

I have the same problem as GreatScotsman: This is the first time I have posted to this Community. Great Scotsman posted below, I have the same problem in Windows email which has a redirect from a webmail account which doesn't have the same problem when the attachment is opened directly. It does not seem to be a...
  9. I have the same problem as GreatScotsman

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. I have some files on desktop that I just cannot remove. What can I do?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have some files on desktop that I just cannot remove. What can I do?: I have some files on desktop that I just cannot remove. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-some-files-on-desktop-that-i-just-cannot/3817887e-8ee9-4ad6-9aa1-bc8c286e996d"