Windows 10: I have tired everything to get this fixed. It had happened with multiple games but can't...

Discus and support I have tired everything to get this fixed. It had happened with multiple games but can't... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AlexTheEditor1 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AlexTheEditor1, Jul 13, 2020.

1. I have tired everything to get this fixed. It had happened with multiple games but can't...

/u/AlexTheEditor1, Jul 13, 2020
  2. TOG
    Tog Win User

Having the same problem - tried everything I can find

I have a drive attached to the router and I can't delete a folder or files within the folder - I get the usual "Failed to enumerate objects in the container. Access is denied"
    I have tried countless solutions without success, in fact I've just had a message saying that I can't open the Photo App "with the built in Administrator - sign in with a different account." Only I don't have another user / account! One step backwards!
    As far as I can see whenever I look at Permissions (using Advanced etc) there is a big list of "objects" but my user name isn't one of them!
    How the heck can that be - and how can I fix it?
    I'd really appreciate any help.

3. I can't reinstall my previously installed games!!!

Hi Fahd,

It appears that you're having an issue installing your previous games after reinstalling Windows 10. We would like to know if it is only happening when you're installing your games or is it also happening when you're installing an app from Microsoft Store.

Meanwhile, we suggest clearing Windows Store's cache by performing these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Justine Pel, Jul 13, 2020
  4. I have tired everything to get this fixed. It had happened with multiple games but can't...

Game DVR only recorded one or twice, how do I fix it?

I have been to the following link and checked all the following steps:

Xbox Support

Sometimes, a recording doesn't end correctly. When that happens, you'll need to restart Game DVR to fix the problem:

• Close the game.
    • In the search box on the Windows taskbar, enter Task manager, and then select that desktop app.
    • In Task Manager, select More details.
    • In the list of running processes, select the Broadcast DVR server (bcastdvr.exe) process (if it's still there), and then select End task.
    • Restart the game and try recording again.

But there's a problem. The steps never state what to do if I can't find the Broadcast DVR Server. I need help. Please respond asap! Thank you! <3

WillCopeland, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

I have tired everything to get this fixed. It had happened with multiple games but can't...

1. I have tired everything to get this fixed. It had happened with multiple games but can't... - Similar Threads - tired everything fixed

2. Tired to trying to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tired to trying to fix: I cant find solution, i dig in internet more than 3 days and all i need, tryed and works nothing, smitching on/off, changing permissions, nothing helped, there is a txt file with my Event Viewer logs from onle 1hour and there is only warnings and errors...
  3. Tired to trying to fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tired to trying to fix: I cant find solution, i dig in internet more than 3 days and all i need, tryed and works nothing, smitching on/off, changing permissions, nothing helped, there is a txt file with my Event Viewer logs from onle 1hour and there is only warnings and errors...
  4. Getting BSoD while gaming, have tried multiple fixes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSoD while gaming, have tried multiple fixes: Okay so I'll run through what's happening and what I've tried to do to fix it below.What's happening: Bought a brand new PC from iBuyPower. Started getting BSoD issues a few weeks in. Issue only exists while gaming and doesn't affect anything else. I've tried to get iBuyPower...
  5. Getting BSoD while gaming, have tried multiple fixes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting BSoD while gaming, have tried multiple fixes: Okay so I'll run through what's happening and what I've tried to do to fix it below.What's happening: Bought a brand new PC from iBuyPower. Started getting BSoD issues a few weeks in. Issue only exists while gaming and doesn't affect anything else. I've tried to get iBuyPower...
  6. Getting BSoD while gaming, have tried multiple fixes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Multiple problems that have happened recently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple problems that have happened recently: A couple of days ago, I've been having a few problems with my computer and I'm not to sure what they are or how to fix them.1. Ever since I got a old hard drive from my dad for music there's been an error popping up that reads "Restart to repair drive errors" and when I do...
  8. So tired of Windows explorer. Will it ever get "fixed"?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So tired of Windows explorer. Will it ever get "fixed"?: This is getting beyond tiresome now. I like the direction Windows 10 is slowly going, but it seems as is tradition with Microsoft, it's always half the work done. Never quite there, so close. Windows explorer has been irritating me for years, I'm sure these issues have been...
  9. My PC is screwed and I've tired everything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC is screwed and I've tired everything.: No, I'm not your average boomer that can't turn on their own PC. I'm an avid windows user than can USUALY troubleshoot issues and bugs myself. But this one, oh THIS ONE, nothing works. The problems: When any application is in full screen (YouTube, games, anything that uses...
  10. cpu 100%,tired of trying to fix, can't resolve

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    cpu 100%,tired of trying to fix, can't resolve: I am at a loss of what I can do except send this laptop, to the manufactory Lenovo, and I hate to do this. Runs at 100%cpu with any browser I use, I use the Chrome, it is worse, then I use Edge, it gets back to100% real fast also . What I have done so far. 1.reset back to...