Windows 10: I have to activate windows every day but not really

Discus and support I have to activate windows every day but not really in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Every single day, at a random time I get the actiavate windows On the bottom of my screen, to get rid of it, i just click troubleshoot and close it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by kuzkiz, Jul 3, 2019.

1. kuzkiz Win User

I have to activate windows every day but not really

Every single day, at a random time I get the actiavate windows On the bottom of my screen, to get rid of it, i just click troubleshoot and close it, then it says activated with a digital license, until the next day where i have to do the whole process all over again, today it came up twice, and i was so sick of it i decided to post this, i have tried getting the original key and entering it in, but the next day activate windows comes up.

Specs

rtx 2070

16 gb ram

i7-7700k

windows 10 home digital

purchased october 2017

started happening on 12 june

:)

kuzkiz, Jul 3, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Naelex Win User
    Windows 7 Club

How to Rearm and Extend Free Usage (Activation Grace Period) of Windows 7 to 120 Days

‘Rearm’ trick on Windows 7 is done using the similar commands and steps with Windows Vista. Follow these steps to reset and extend activation grace period from 30 days to 120 days in Windows 7:

Type any of the following commands into the command prompt, and then hit Enter:

Code: sysprep /generalize slmgr.vbs –rearm rundll32 slc.dll,SLReArmWindows slmgr /rearm[/quote] As rearm only works for 3 times, make sure the command is only been run when the 30 days countdown of evaluation period is almost expired.

source: mydigitallife.info

Naelex, Jul 3, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

1. I have to activate windows every day but not really - Similar Threads - activate every really

2. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION every few days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION every few days: Hi, Running Win10 pro on a dell xps 15. Got in Jul '18. Everything Great until Feb 26, 2019. Started getting BSOD with that error in subject. Happens about every 3-5 days. I have executed windows update. I have updated bios. I have run checkdsk. I have run dell diagnostics...
  3. I dragged and dropped every day...until today

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I dragged and dropped every day...until today: I can't even move my desktop icons! What the heck IS the issue with drag and drop suddenly going dark? It's NOT a Windows 10 problem, I've been dragging and dropping in10 since the initial upgrade (years now), but coincidentally, after saving a Word file to OneDrive (for the...
  4. Do I really need pagefile active?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Do I really need pagefile active?: Just wondering do I really need page file active on my system? I do play a lot of games, watch vids, and browse the net. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-really-need-pagefile-active/ea020c30-6dc6-4dad-a96d-24084ca1d97e
  5. Blue screen every day and I have 1 month with my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen every day and I have 1 month with my PC: Buy a PC alienware R5 i9-7980XE 64 GB RAM 2 video cards GeForce GTX 1080, when I start a render in 3d max comes blue screen, when I open a scene in UNREAL engine I also get blue screen, all drivers are updated, dell He did all the tests and everything is perfect but the blue...
  6. I have to activate Windows 10 every single day.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have to activate Windows 10 every single day.: All is legal, my computer has a Win10 digital license, but I am prompted to activate every day. I do it, all works well, until tomorrow. Groundhog Day Ideas? Kevin 71273
  7. Unexpected Shutdow every day

Unexpected Shutdow every day: I always try to leave my computer on all the time, but from the last 3 days the computer has been off when I get home. Since I'm not home I'm not sure what really happens, I just check the logs and I found the following information. (dump files attached, updated today)...
  8. BSOD every other day

BSOD every other day: Since I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 I get the BSOD every other day. I have updated all drivers and recently installed a new video card because I thought that was the problem. My system is a windows 32-bit, Intel core duo E6750 @ 2.66 ghz, 4.0 GB ram, nvidia geforce...
  9. BSOD Every day or so

BSOD Every day or so: The system has been experiencing BSODs ever since upgrading to windows 10. No BSOD for 3+ months prior to upgrading (windows 7). The windows 10 install is a fresh clean install not an upgrade from windows 7. I have run sfc /scannow which did repair some files but two...
  10. Almost every day I get the BSOD.

Almost every day I get the BSOD.: Hello everybody, two months ago i made my very first pc. Since then almost every day i get the BSOD *Sad. My PC specs: CPU - i5 6600K Mo-Bo - ASUS Z170-K RAM - 2x 4GB kingston hyperx 2133 mhz GPU - MSI R9 390 PSU - Seasonic M12ii EVO 650w Storage - Samsung 850...