Windows 10: I have to activate windows every day but not really

Discus and support I have to activate windows every day but not really in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Every single day, at a random time I get the actiavate windows On the bottom of my screen, to get rid of it, i just click troubleshoot and close it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by kuzkiz, Jul 3, 2019.

1. kuzkiz Win User

I have to activate windows every day but not really

Every single day, at a random time I get the actiavate windows On the bottom of my screen, to get rid of it, i just click troubleshoot and close it, then it says activated with a digital license, until the next day where i have to do the whole process all over again, today it came up twice, and i was so sick of it i decided to post this, i have tried getting the original key and entering it in, but the next day activate windows comes up.

Specs

rtx 2070

16 gb ram

i7-7700k

windows 10 home digital

purchased october 2017

started happening on 12 june

:)

kuzkiz, Jul 3, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Naelex Win User
    Windows 7 Club

How to Rearm and Extend Free Usage (Activation Grace Period) of Windows 7 to 120 Days

‘Rearm’ trick on Windows 7 is done using the similar commands and steps with Windows Vista. Follow these steps to reset and extend activation grace period from 30 days to 120 days in Windows 7:

Type any of the following commands into the command prompt, and then hit Enter:

Code: sysprep /generalize slmgr.vbs –rearm rundll32 slc.dll,SLReArmWindows slmgr /rearm[/quote] As rearm only works for 3 times, make sure the command is only been run when the 30 days countdown of evaluation period is almost expired.

source: mydigitallife.info

Naelex, Jul 3, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

1. I have to activate windows every day but not really - Similar Threads - activate every really

2. Why do I have to keep reactivating windows every few days?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have to keep reactivating windows every few days?: I had windows 11 on my SSD and I brought it to a PC repair shop. They wiped the drive and asked me if i wanted windows 10 or 11 on it. I decided to go back to windows 10. Every few days now I get the Active windows in the bottom right. I have to go into activation settings...
  3. Why do I have to keep reactivating windows every few days?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I have to keep reactivating windows every few days?: I had windows 11 on my SSD and I brought it to a PC repair shop. They wiped the drive and asked me if i wanted windows 10 or 11 on it. I decided to go back to windows 10. Every few days now I get the Active windows in the bottom right. I have to go into activation settings...
  4. Why do I have to keep reactivating windows every few days?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Every day i have to use ipconfig

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Every day i have to use ipconfig: On my ASUS Laptop, Windows 10 Pro, 20H2, Antivirus Defender, I have to use every day ipconfig/release and ipconfig/renew andrestart PC to connect to WIFI, doesn't matter on which WIFI I try. Tested onmany routers. On every network there were always many other PCs, only my has...
  6. I get this message every day and want to know if it is spam or does Microsoft really need...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I get this message every day and want to know if it is spam or does Microsoft really need...: It looks like we don't have permission to get email for *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Account Status: The last successful sync was on 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM UTC. How to Fix It If you're using the new Mail experience in Outlook.com: • On the toolbar, select the...
  7. Have a BSoD almost every day

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Have a BSoD almost every day: Hi guys, I have a BSoD almost every day on my HP Spectre 360x. It's been happening for quite some time, but now it gets worse and worse. The error message I see after the automatic restart is: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION not handled and it talks about this file:...
  8. Your Phone is really useful now, I use it every day

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone is really useful now, I use it every day: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ohshrimp [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dme4ku/your_phone_is_really_useful_now_i_use_it_every_day/
  9. windows 10 asks for activation again and again every day

windows 10 asks for activation again and again every day: Hi After 6 months without any problem, my windows 10 pro asks every day for activation. I activate but next day demands reactivate and every day the same. I purchased from a retailer. What is about? Thank you...
  10. I have to activate Windows 10 every single day.

I have to activate Windows 10 every single day.: All is legal, my computer has a Win10 digital license, but I am prompted to activate every day. I do it, all works well, until tomorrow. Groundhog Day Ideas? Kevin 71273