Windows 10: I have to buy one of these cards and need some information.

Discus and support I have to buy one of these cards and need some information. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hey all i need to buy a new one of these because I busted mine fitting some upgrades [ATTACH] Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 3165 Card 3165NGW Wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BrokenMediaMan, Jun 2, 2019.

1. I have to buy one of these cards and need some information.

hey all i need to buy a new one of these because I busted mine fitting some upgrades

I have to buy one of these cards and need some information. s-l225.jpg

Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 3165 Card 3165NGW Wifi Bluetooth Module 802.11AC

I need some info on what the numbers mean.

on the circuit board at the bottom in the picture there is a01-11

on my one there is a12-19

do the numbers mean its not the correct one for my pc ?

do I have to find an exact match or will any card word ?

thanks for any help you guys can give

:)

BrokenMediaMan, Jun 2, 2019

2. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Information on video card

Hi Raju,

I would like to inform that you can find the information regarding the graphic card in Device Manager. Follow the steps below to view the Graphic card information.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select properties.
    • This will display the graphic card information.
    • To update, right click on the driver and select Update driver software.

Hope this information helps. Feel free to write to us if you need any assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 2, 2019
  4. I have to buy one of these cards and need some information.

what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink I have to buy one of these cards and need some information. ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

I have to buy one of these cards and need some information.

1. I have to buy one of these cards and need some information. - Similar Threads - buy cards need

2. I need help getting information on several charges on my credit card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting information on several charges on my credit card: Good afternoon,Our employee that set up all our Microsoft 365 accounts no longer works for us and we have several charges on our credit card that we need information which account these charges belong to.We have no access to any accounts our ex-employee set upPlease call me...
  3. Buying with gift card.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying with gift card.: I got a gift card for $10.00 USD. But I realized I cannot buy anything that I want with it. I am wondering if I could buy a gift card with that money and give it to my friend who can actually use it?...
  4. I need some help with one drive back up and the information bar

in Windows 10 Support
    I need some help with one drive back up and the information bar: I want to remove the area where i put the red circle. I have 6 PC , All of 5 don't have problem with one drive keep ask to back up i never want to back up photo/document/desktop to one drive so every PC i have is not back up and no problem But this pc it keep ask me to back...
  5. Hello!! I need some help on this one.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello!! I need some help on this one.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AdvancedTea [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fzv11n/hello_i_need_some_help_on_this_one/
  6. Buying with gift cards

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying with gift cards: I have a question about gift cards. On the buy a gift card web page there's a question that reads "are there any limits to the amount of gift card value that can be spent per day? Yes, you can redeem gift cards to your Microsoft account of up to a total of AU$1,000 on any...
  7. I have to buy one of these cards and need some information.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have to buy one of these cards and need some information.: hey all i need to buy a new one of these because I busted mine fitting some upgrades [ATTACH] Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 3165 Card 3165NGW Wifi Bluetooth Module 802.11AC I need some info on what the numbers mean. on the circuit board at the bottom in the...
  8. Drivers, Have some, need some

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers, Have some, need some: Am new here. Have Drivers for an HP Deskjet 560c. Would like to leave them somewhere they can be shared. Need drivers for Okidata ML 186 Perfect would be to have those drivers for Windows, as well as for Microsoft Works 2.0 for DOS and Linux. I do understand Drivers for...
  9. Need advice on which 1660 Ti card to buy

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need advice on which 1660 Ti card to buy: Hi all. I think I've decided on an upgrade to my GPU. At least, I've decided on the model. But there are so many versions that my head spins. I'm looking at these below. Can someone explain to me what's so different about them, or if any are better than the others? Also, how...
  10. Need Some Graphic Card advice

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need Some Graphic Card advice: My pc's cards fan after 4 years just started making a whinning noise I don't know if I could take it out and grease the fan or not but I would rather just get a new card......Say $100 or less....And I'm not a gamer. My pc is a 2013 HP P-6 2400T / Intel 3.1 CPU / 12 gb's...