Windows 10: I have to change my pin but the option is currently unavailable

Discus and support I have to change my pin but the option is currently unavailable in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. I have to change the pin I use to log in to Windows because it has been compromised. However, when in there I see that the Windows hello pin option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by fhtaaa, Jun 7, 2023.

1. fhtaaa Win User

I have to change my pin but the option is currently unavailable

Hi. I have to change the pin I use to log in to Windows because it has been compromised. However, when in there I see that the Windows hello pin option is inaccessible:

:)

fhtaaa, Jun 7, 2023

2. windows hello pin this option is currently unavailable

vwindows hello pin this option is currently unavailable

TECH_HimanshuYT, Jun 7, 2023
  3. loftus49 Win User
    Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable"

Using Win10 on an HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop

PIN went away. Now when I go into create a PIN I get "Something went wrong. Try again later". The step prior is: Start.>Settings>Accounts>Sign in Options>Windows Hello PIN and it reads "This options is currently unavailable - click to learn more". I
    followed the steps suggested, but they don't work

Suggestions?.

loftus49, Jun 7, 2023
  4. I have to change my pin but the option is currently unavailable

"The pin option is currently unavailable"

I sign into my computer using the pin and go into settings to try and change the pin it won't let me. It says "This option is currently unavailable" under Pin Windows Hello and when I click that I get a message saying Related Links "Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources. Tap or click here to fix it." I don't know what they are talking about it is a personal computer and personal Windows account. When I click the link, it brings up my school email address. When I try to change it to my personal email account, which is the one linked with my Windows account and the one I log in with it says "You can't sign in here with a personal account." It is my personal computer for personal use which I never signed into using my college 365 account and yet it won't let me change the Pin because personal accounts are not allowed?

Cody Dietrich, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

I have to change my pin but the option is currently unavailable

1. I have to change my pin but the option is currently unavailable - Similar Threads - change pin option

2. This option is currently unavailable pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This option is currently unavailable pin: HelloI can't change the password of the device I have Windows 11. I can't reset the device because I have Data and I can't take backup for now. Windows Hello Face recognition is unavailable what can I do ?Thanks...
  3. This option is currently unavailable pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This option is currently unavailable pin: HelloI can't change the password of the device I have Windows 11. I can't reset the device because I have Data and I can't take backup for now. Windows Hello Face recognition is unavailable what can I do ?Thanks...
  4. PIN - this option is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN - this option is currently unavailable: I have seen this question asked before but not one answer that works. Can someone please help? This is ridiculous. I've spent an hour searching around and all I want to do is change the PIN on my own computer. Below the "This option is currently unavailable" line, I get...
  5. PIN - this option is currently unavailable

PIN - this option is currently unavailable: I have seen this question asked before but not one answer that works. Can someone please help? This is ridiculous. I've spent an hour searching around and all I want to do is change the PIN on my own computer. Below the "This option is currently unavailable" line, I get...
  6. I have to change my pin but the option is currently unavailable

I have to change my pin but the option is currently unavailable: Hi. I have to change the pin I use to log in to Windows because it has been compromised. However, when in there I see that the Windows hello pin option is inaccessible:...
  7. I have to change my pin but the option is currently unavailable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have to change my pin but the option is currently unavailable: Hi. I have to change the pin I use to log in to Windows because it has been compromised. However, when in there I see that the Windows hello pin option is inaccessible:...
  8. "The pin option is currently unavailable"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The pin option is currently unavailable": I sign into my computer using the pin and go into settings to try and change the pin it won't let me. It says "This option is currently unavailable" under Pin Windows Hello and when I click that I get a message saying Related Links "Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your...
  9. "The pin option is currently unavailable"

"The pin option is currently unavailable": I sign into my computer using the pin and go into settings to try and change the pin it won't let me. It says "This option is currently unavailable" under Pin Windows Hello and when I click that I get a message saying Related Links "Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your...
  10. PIN shows 'This option is currently unavailable'.

PIN shows 'This option is currently unavailable'.: I tried to change my PIN recently, but it tells me 'This option is currently unavailable.' It also says something organization related. It doesn't allow me to log in to my personal account....