Windows 10: I have to double click the power button to on the laptop or it can be hold for 1 sec but it...

Discus and support I have to double click the power button to on the laptop or it can be hold for 1 sec but it... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have to double click the power button to on the laptop or it can be hold for 1 sec but it does not get started in only one click.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SATYAM KUMAR79, Feb 24, 2024.

1. I have to double click the power button to on the laptop or it can be hold for 1 sec but it...

I have to double click the power button to on the laptop or it can be hold for 1 sec but it does not get started in only one click.

:)

SATYAM KUMAR79, Feb 24, 2024

2. I have to double click the power button to on the laptop or it can be hold for 1 sec but it does not get started in only one click.

I have to double click the power button to on the laptop or it can be hold for 1 sec but it does not get started in only one click. I am using windows 11 .

SATYAM KUMAR79, Feb 25, 2024
  3. Ghot Win User
    When I press and hold power button

All of the above is true... especially the "4 seconds" part. Something to remember. There are a bunch of capacitors on the motherboard. These will hold power for a long time. This is why "some" lights, etc., stay on. IF you turn off the switch on the power supply, and THEN hold down the power button on the case for approx. 5-10 secs., it will discharge all the capacitors. Then the computer will be completely OFF. In order for that to work, you must leave the power supply... plugged into the wall, but switched off. It needs the ground from the wall to discharge the capacitors.

4. I have to double click the power button to on the laptop or it can be hold for 1 sec but it...

How to remove Power Button Menu - if you find it useless.

Suggestion for Nokia.

As there is only 1 button to produce impulses, number of impulses sent by human should have meaning:

• Standby
    • Hibernate
    • Shutdown
    Nokia Power Management would show its Power Button menu on first click and launch (5 sec) timer, if Power Button was not pressed during that time (or keyborad or mouse selection made), first option should activate (Standby). If Power Button is clicked for
    second time, the (Hibernate) option becomes selected, and timer is reset and if nothing happen, after (5 sec) timeout the option (Hibernate) activates.

This should allow single button operation of all power functions of Booklet.

The selection could be sound (voice) assisted, for cases when Booklet lid is closed.

myroslav---01, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

I have to double click the power button to on the laptop or it can be hold for 1 sec but it...

1. I have to double click the power button to on the laptop or it can be hold for 1 sec but it... - Similar Threads - double click power

2. Mouse double clicks when i hold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse double clicks when i hold: So whenever i use my mouse to drag something, my mouse keeps acting weird, and when i click and hold for a bit it keeps spamming the left click button, i really dont understand why......
  3. Mouse double clicks when i hold

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse double clicks when i hold: So whenever i use my mouse to drag something, my mouse keeps acting weird, and when i click and hold for a bit it keeps spamming the left click button, i really dont understand why......
  4. I have to double click the power button to on the laptop or it can be hold for 1 sec but it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have to double click the power button to on the laptop or it can be hold for 1 sec but it...: I have to double click the power button to on the laptop or it can be hold for 1 sec but it does not get started in only one click. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-to-double-click-the-power-button-to-on-the/4fc10432-00a8-4c2b-9d12-a95345fbec0b
  5. I have to double click the power button to on the laptop or it can be hold for 1 sec but it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have to double click the power button to on the laptop or it can be hold for 1 sec but it...: I have to double click the power button to on the laptop or it can be hold for 1 sec but it does not get started in only one click. I am using windows 11 ....
  6. I have to double click the power button to on the laptop or it can be hold for 1 sec but it...

I have to double click the power button to on the laptop or it can be hold for 1 sec but it...: I have to double click the power button to on the laptop or it can be hold for 1 sec but it does not get started in only one click. I am using windows 11 ....
  7. Parkinsons can not hold mouse still and click button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parkinsons can not hold mouse still and click button: I have a client with Parkinsons and anxiety who has the shakes.She can use a mouse to position, but can not click without moving the mouse.Is there any way to remap the number pad keys to use a single keypress to choose a click action ie, single left, double click left, right...
  8. Parkinsons can not hold mouse still and click button

Parkinsons can not hold mouse still and click button: I have a client with Parkinsons and anxiety who has the shakes.She can use a mouse to position, but can not click without moving the mouse.Is there any way to remap the number pad keys to use a single keypress to choose a click action ie, single left, double click left, right...
  9. Mouse double clicking and releasing button holds itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse double clicking and releasing button holds itself: My Logitech G304 mouse has started to double clicking and also whenever I hold down the mouse buttons it releases them quickly. This also happened to my last mouse. I started playing a lot of CS recently so I don't know if it's related to that. Is it common and are there...
  10. Double-Click Hold for Right-Click

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Double-Click Hold for Right-Click: Hey everyone. I don't know if this is quite the most relevant subreddit for this question, but it was the closest I could think of. I recently purchased an air mouse with lots of useful hotkeys and a handheld keyboard that make it really good for couch PC use, but it's...