Windows 10: I have to enter my PIN constantly ...any ideas ...i can't find this in settings

Discus and support I have to enter my PIN constantly ...any ideas ...i can't find this in settings in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can't stop my laptop from constantly asking for my PIN ...any ideas ...cant find anything in settings... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CodySeabolt, Dec 31, 2019.

1. I have to enter my PIN constantly ...any ideas ...i can't find this in settings

I can't stop my laptop from constantly asking for my PIN ...any ideas ...cant find anything in settings

:)

CodySeabolt, Dec 31, 2019
  2. Kupuna Win User

Can't enter PIN for Headset

I'm grateful for your replies. I obviously haven't done a good job of explaining. Here are snips of the windows involved. I have done all the steps suggested, but I can't directly enter the PIN in the larger window. That seems to be my only problem. Plantronics hasn't answered yet, but I'll hope they come through.

I have to enter my PIN constantly ...any ideas ...i can't find this in settings [​IMG]

I have to enter my PIN constantly ...any ideas ...i can't find this in settings [​IMG]

Kupuna, Dec 31, 2019
  3. How to log in using PIN without pressing ENTER?

Hi Balázs,

There several reasons that may cause the issue. We suggest you check the setting on your computer by following these steps to help us in resolving the issue:

• From the Start menu, click Settings or the gear icon.
    • Go to Account settings.
    • Click the Sign-in options.
    • Make sure that Password option is disabled or removed for you to use only the PIN without you hitting the Enter key.

Let us know if this helps.

Kristine Som, Dec 31, 2019
  4. I have to enter my PIN constantly ...any ideas ...i can't find this in settings

How to log in using PIN without pressing ENTER?

Password option is not disabled or removed and there isn't no option for this

PALAIOLOGOSK., Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

I have to enter my PIN constantly ...any ideas ...i can't find this in settings

1. I have to enter my PIN constantly ...any ideas ...i can't find this in settings - Similar Threads - enter PIN constantly

2. I can't set a pin .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't set a pin .: Hi I can't set a pin not forget pin or cant log in with pin I can't set a pin When i want to set a pin windos ask me to write your password and i write it after that, no new page will open where I can set the pinPlease inform me from this *** Email address is removed for...
  3. I can't set a pin .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't set a pin .: Hi I can't set a pin not forget pin or cant log in with pin I can't set a pin When i want to set a pin windos ask me to write your password and i write it after that, no new page will open where I can set the pinPlease inform me from this *** Email address is removed for...
  4. i am trying to find my windows pin , since i did not set one i have no idea how to find it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am trying to find my windows pin , since i did not set one i have no idea how to find it...: after a recent update my computer requires a windows pin , since i did not set this pin i have no idea how to find it much less enter it...how do you find your windows pin???...
  5. i am trying to find my windows pin , since i did not set one i have no idea how to find it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am trying to find my windows pin , since i did not set one i have no idea how to find it...: after a recent update my computer requires a windows pin , since i did not set this pin i have no idea how to find it much less enter it...how do you find your windows pin???...
  6. I can't sync ....settings seem to be turned off....any ideas

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't sync ....settings seem to be turned off....any ideas: I am unable to sync in settings.Any ideas why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sync-settings-seem-to-be-turned-offany/93ef6092-f081-466d-a499-de10450fcc8c
  7. Error code 0xc000012b. Any idea what it is, i can't find any info online.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error code 0xc000012b. Any idea what it is, i can't find any info online.: I receive the error when loading into a flight in MSFS. submitted by /u/Hazzer00 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iw1rwp/error_code_0xc000012b_any_idea_what_it_is_i_cant/
  8. I have no idea . . .

I have no idea . . .: I don't know why? But, I see no icon's, on my desktop? I have a slideshow running. I see that OK If, I click on, the little yellow box, on the taskbar. All access. I see everything. On the left side, I see the desktop. I open it, and I see everything. Movies, Videos,...
  9. I can't set PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't set PIN: When I set up the fingerprint login, after I set up the fingerprint, I was indicated to enter the PIN, and then it can't go on, always pop up the windows let me enter the PIN. How can I do?...
  10. i have an idea

i have an idea: Hi Good day I have an idea for a few PCs to monitor without increasing the thickness of the PC The idea is to become more productive if it becomes a product because they are less likely to use Alt+Tab and are heavily used by those who use Alt+Tab when working with a personal...