Windows 10: I have to face this page when I boot my pc every time. Windows setup does not appear on...

Discus and support I have to face this page when I boot my pc every time. Windows setup does not appear on... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bihongo23 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bihongo23, Jan 10, 2021.

1. I have to face this page when I boot my pc every time. Windows setup does not appear on...

/u/Bihongo23, Jan 10, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

3. How to repair boot after dual boot setup with two Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

• Do you the Windows 10 installation media?
    Please follow the below steps to resolve the issue:

• Put the Windows installation disc in the disc drive, and then start the computer.
    • Press a key when the message Press any key to boot from CD or DVD
      appears.

If your PC does not detect the media automatically.
    • During the restart process, read the screen for any instructions that explain how to interrupt normal startup and enter the basic input/output system (BIOS) setup utility. Most PCs use the F2, F10, ESC, or DEL key to begin the BIOS Setup.
    • Look for a tab in the BIOS Setup Utility that is labeled Boot Order,
      Boot Options, or Boot. Following the directions on the screen, use the arrow keys to go to the
      Boot Order, then press Enter.
    • Locate the CD, DVD, or USB flash drive (this might be called Removable Device) in the Boot list. Following the directions on the screen, use the arrow keys to move the drive up so that it appears first in the Boot list. Press Enter. The boot order sequence
      is now changed to boot from the CD, DVD, or USB flash drive.
    • Press F10 to save your changes and to exit the BIOS Setup Utility. Select
      Yes in the confirmation window. The PC will restart. Allow the PC to restart normally. The scan will take a few minutes and remove any malware that may be infecting your computer.
    • Select a language, a time, a currency, a keyboard or another input method, and then click
      Next.
    • Click Repair your computer.
    • Click the operating system that you want to repair, and then click Next.
    • In the System Recovery Options dialog box, click
      Command Prompt.
    • Type one by one and check what is the result.
    Bootrec /fixmbr

Bootrec /fixboot

Bootrec /scanos

Bootrec /RebuildBcd, and then press
    ENTER

Please reply with the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 10, 2021
  4. I have to face this page when I boot my pc every time. Windows setup does not appear on...

Unable to boot windows due to missing or corrupt files

Hi Callum,

There are several reasons why your PC isn't booting properly. One of which is because of broken boot data configuration components. To isolate the issue, we highly suggest you to boot your PC in Safe Mode. Given that you cannot access the setup screen, please
    follow these steps:

Do the improper shutdown process:

• Turn on your computer.
    • When the Windows logo is visible, unplug the computer. Do this thrice.
    • At the 4th boot, simply wait for the Windows Recovery Environment window to appear.

After doing the improper shutdown process, please follow these steps:

• On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advanced options then, Startup Settings.
    • Click Restart.
    • Once the PC has restarted, press the F4 key to boot in Safe Mode.

Let us know if the resolution worked for you.

Katrina Men, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

I have to face this page when I boot my pc every time. Windows setup does not appear on...

1. I have to face this page when I boot my pc every time. Windows setup does not appear on... - Similar Threads - face page boot

2. Windows Defender disabling every time I boot my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender disabling every time I boot my PC.: Unfortunately I caught a virus called Bearfoos.After I got this virus Windows Defender stopped working, giving me the "No provider found" message in the "Virus and Threats Protecton" page.In safe mode I managed to get it working again by scanning my PC with Malwarebytes and...
  3. Windows Defender disabling every time I boot my PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender disabling every time I boot my PC.: Unfortunately I caught a virus called Bearfoos.After I got this virus Windows Defender stopped working, giving me the "No provider found" message in the "Virus and Threats Protecton" page.In safe mode I managed to get it working again by scanning my PC with Malwarebytes and...
  4. Windows Defender disabling every time I boot my PC.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. So why does my pc freeze each and every time I cold boot it, I have removed the xbox usb...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    So why does my pc freeze each and every time I cold boot it, I have removed the xbox usb...: So why does my pc freeze each and every time I cold boot it, I have removed the Xbox USB controller but still the same issue I can see that the hard drive light stops blinking its blue light so I know the hard drive activity has stopped.The hard drive was cloned about 2...
  6. windows disk checking every time I boot up my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows disk checking every time I boot up my PC: this started like a week ago and every day i let it do disk checking with the hopes that it wont do the same thing the next day but boy was i wrong and now I'm so annoyed i don't know how to make it stop doing disk checking every time i boot up my pc. please please help would...
  7. Every time I turn on my PC, deleted user appear in the list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Every time I turn on my PC, deleted user appear in the list: Hi, Every time I turn on my PC, deleted user appear in the list. I go to Family and other users, and delete that user from Other users list. It says it is Local account. Once I turn off and turn on PC, it again appears in the same place. How do I delete it forever?...
  8. Every time I boot up my pc this appears, how do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time I boot up my pc this appears, how do I get rid of it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Triagonal_Earth [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fbir2q/every_time_i_boot_up_my_pc_this_appears_how_do_i/
  9. Windows 10 help page opens every time I boot!

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 help page opens every time I boot!: Why? For the last two weeks my computer has opened chrome to the Windows 10 help page every time I've booted it. I have no idea why. It isn't in the startup list... or listed as a home page in my browser, or anything like that. I've looked everywhere I know to look to figure...
  10. BSOD every time i boot my PC IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every time i boot my PC IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Every time i turn on my Laptop, the computer throws a BSOD and then boots properly. Things i have done so far: - CMD Sfc /Scannow looking for any corrupted file. - Update all my drivers (using Driver Booster) - Update Windows (Windows update) - System restore...