Windows 10: I have to merge disk but How ?

Discus and support I have to merge disk but How ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a situation like this How to extend the D drive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by toncvlo, Dec 10, 2023.

1. toncvlo Win User

I have to merge disk but How ?

I have a situation like this How to extend the D drive?

:)

toncvlo, Dec 10, 2023
  2. D_o_S Win User

Company merging on the horizon

The Inq. talks about some major company merging that could take place this summer. What is likely to happen is summarized in the following list:

• eBay is in talks with Microsoft and Yahoo regarding cooperation and perhaps even a combination
    • Oracle, SAP and perhaps Novell might be "up to something"
    • Telecoms will surely continue to be a big source of deal-making and not just through attempts to build scale and geographic coverage. Deals such as Sky-Easynet and eBay-Skype suggest that combinations of services could be the way forward.
    • Sun might be bought by Fujitsu Siemens, HP or Dell
    Source: The Inq

D_o_S, Dec 10, 2023
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    merge 2 disks

@Lonestar, Are you sure you have 1 4TB physical disk, and not 2 2TB physical disks? Can you share with us the make and model of the drive? Click on the start button, type System Information. Open the System Information app that appears in the list. Expand Components, then Storage, then click on disks. What is listed as Model for each disk?
    I have to merge disk but How ? 361323d1646419585t-merge-2-disks-capture3.jpg

NavyLCDR, Dec 10, 2023
  4. Lonestar Win User

merge 2 disks

I have a 4TB HDD that is showing as 2 smaller disks in Win 10 Disk Management. Neither of these are boot disks. I initialized the disks to GPT and formatted as NTSF. I would like to merge these 2 disk into 1 but have tried everything and still no luck. In Disk Management I've tried to create a spanned volume, and when it gets to the part where it says it will convert the disks to "dynamic" the next step says "the operation is not supported by the object". Even if this were to work, I'm not sure I want a "dynamic" disk. I want a "basic" disk. Any help appreciated.

Lonestar, Dec 10, 2023
Thema:

1. I have to merge disk but How ? - Similar Threads - merge disk

2. Disk merge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk merge: Ok so i have a hdd of 500gb, it was working well until it's been telling me to chkdsk and i ignored it until the local disk E was not accesible, so i formatted all of them and merged the local disk E with G. What will happen now that i have 2 working local disks?...
  3. Disk merge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk merge: Ok so i have a hdd of 500gb, it was working well until it's been telling me to chkdsk and i ignored it until the local disk E was not accesible, so i formatted all of them and merged the local disk E with G. What will happen now that i have 2 working local disks?...
  4. Disk merge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have to merge disk but How ?

I have to merge disk but How ?: I have a situation like this How to extend the D drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-to-merge-disk-but-how/bbfbea0d-766f-44fb-9e4e-855aafec90ad
  6. How can I merge my Disk C 500GB ssd from its two 250GB partitions one for windows and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I merge my Disk C 500GB ssd from its two 250GB partitions one for windows and the...: I want to merge two partitions of my disk C, it is 500GB and is divided in halve, one for windows installation and the other one for backup. I don’t want the backup and would use more space in C. Is there a way to did that without resin taking windows with a flash drive or...
  7. How can I merge my Disk C 500GB ssd from its two 250GB partitions one for windows and the...

How can I merge my Disk C 500GB ssd from its two 250GB partitions one for windows and the...: I want to merge two partitions of my disk C, it is 500GB and is divided in halve, one for windows installation and the other one for backup. I don’t want the backup and would use more space in C. Is there a way to did that without resin taking windows with a flash drive or...
  8. My SSD partitions are in two separate disks, I need help merging them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My SSD partitions are in two separate disks, I need help merging them.: I wanted to assign more space to my C drive which is in Disk 2 but apparently, the rest of the SSD drive's unallocated space is in Disk 0. I've tried a few methods but with no success. Is there any possible way I could achieve this?...
  9. My SSD partitions are in two separate disks, I need help merging them.

My SSD partitions are in two separate disks, I need help merging them.: I wanted to assign more space to my C drive which is in Disk 2 but apparently, the rest of the SSD drive's unallocated space is in Disk 0. I've tried a few methods but with no success. Is there any possible way I could achieve this?...
  10. I think i merge my download folder with local disk D,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i merge my download folder with local disk D,: I tried to change location for my download folder but something go wrong and the folders got merged, is there any way to undo this?I want to reverse this, to make download folder to go again to local disk C When i try to change location from properties its shows me up there...