Windows 10: I Have To Move the Mouse Cursor Twice Sometimes

Discus and support I Have To Move the Mouse Cursor Twice Sometimes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. Sometimes when I try to move the mouse cursor on my old laptop, it doesn't move. When I try to move it again, it starts moving agian. But this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sdhy, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Sdhy Win User

I Have To Move the Mouse Cursor Twice Sometimes

Hi.

Sometimes when I try to move the mouse cursor on my old laptop,

it doesn't move.

When I try to move it again, it starts moving agian.

But this is annoying.

I think it happens with mouse clicking, too.

How can i fix this?

This happens in video editing with "Photos" app,

or 3D software Blender.

I'm using the laptop's trackpad.

:)

Sdhy, Feb 4, 2020
  2. Argel Obm Win User

No mouse cursor

Hi,

It is possible that the system did not recognize the mouse of your computer after it booted up. This can be the reason why you do not see the mouse cursor. Kindly perform a power cycle to refresh the power of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • After shutting it down, remove the battery (if you're using a laptop) and disconnect the computer from the charger.
    • Wait for 1 minute.
    • After 1 minute, attach the battery and turn on the computer.
    • Check if you will see the mouse cursor.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Feb 4, 2020
  3. OneMoar Win User
    Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

take the canned air to it with gusto and see what happens
    I used to burn though a mouse every year back when Played competitive quake 3 and it s mods

OneMoar, Feb 4, 2020
  4. I Have To Move the Mouse Cursor Twice Sometimes

Mouse Cursor and pad cursor - Acer Aspire Lap Top.

Hi Tess,

Based on the description that you mentioned, you're having challenges controlling the mouse cursor. It looks like we will need more information about your concern in order to give the most appropriate advice. As such, please answer the following questions:

• Did make any changes to your computer prior to this issue (e.g. updating Windows operating system, hardware changes, etc.)?
    • Can you please tell us more description of the behavior of the mouse cursor?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to the link below for helpful tips and steps on how you can resolve this issue:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

We also suggest that you update the drivers in
    Windows 10
    as this process will apply new features and fixes that are essential to your hardware drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Lawrence Lib, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

I Have To Move the Mouse Cursor Twice Sometimes

1. I Have To Move the Mouse Cursor Twice Sometimes - Similar Threads - Move Mouse Cursor

2. Mouse cursor not visible, not moving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor not visible, not moving: Hello, Since I turned on my pc this morning my mouse cursor has pretty much disappeared. Moving my mouse around, right and left clicking doesnt work. Reconnecting my mouse makes the disconnect and connect sounds play, trying different usb ports did not help.However, if I...
  3. Mouse cursor not visible, not moving

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor not visible, not moving: Hello, Since I turned on my pc this morning my mouse cursor has pretty much disappeared. Moving my mouse around, right and left clicking doesnt work. Reconnecting my mouse makes the disconnect and connect sounds play, trying different usb ports did not help.However, if I...
  4. Mouse cursor not visible, not moving

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The mouse cursor is not visible and i have to move the mouse to make it visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The mouse cursor is not visible and i have to move the mouse to make it visible: When i turn on my Windows 10 laptop, and the desktop is fully loaded, the mouse cursor isn't showing. If I want to make the mouse cursor visible, I have to move the mouse. The cursor won't become visible before I move the mouse. Why is that? How can I make the cursor visible...
  6. The mouse cursor is not visible and i have to move the mouse to make it visible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The mouse cursor is not visible and i have to move the mouse to make it visible: When i turn on my Windows 10 laptop, and the desktop is fully loaded, the mouse cursor isn't showing. If I want to make the mouse cursor visible, I have to move the mouse. The cursor won't become visible before I move the mouse. Why is that? How can I make the cursor visible...
  7. The mouse cursor is not visible and i have to move the mouse to make it visible

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Mouse beeping when i move the cursor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse beeping when i move the cursor: A few days ago, I got a new laptop and a mouse. It is a Huawei Mouse Swift CD20 and it started beeping today. When I don't move the mouse, nothing happens but as soon as I move the cursor, the mouse starts beeping. Can anyone help? submitted by /u/JayCube26 [link]...
  9. Mouse cursor won't move

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor won't move: I am using an ASUS Windows 10 Laptop and haven't been able to use the mouse since I shut it down. Before shutting it down, though, there was a necessary update. After that, the mouse cursor just disappeared. Right now, however, it is visible - but I still can't interact with...
  10. Mouse cursor moves on it's own??.?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mouse cursor moves on it's own??.?: So me and my little sister have been freaking out over our new system acting weird. Today she left her laptop open to get back in home later and find out the cursor moving as if someone had remote access and took over the cursor and opened many programs I don't know how a...