Windows 10: I have tried all the recipes

Discus and support I have tried all the recipes in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Greetings to all, I have tried all the recipes that were coming to me from collaborators, to solve the problem of update and downloading the version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ba-alawi, Jan 14, 2019.

1. ba-alawi Win User

I have tried all the recipes

Greetings to all, I have tried all the recipes that were coming to me from collaborators, to solve the problem of update and downloading the version 1803 of the windows 10, Months lost without benefits, In the hope of messages do not benefit From the update screen tells for example, preparing to download, awaiting download, awaiting install, downloading, All over end up to an error and its number, Actually it's a complex problem, And now my opinion is to left the update and downloading version, Until to find real handy solution

:)

ba-alawi, Jan 14, 2019
  2. Bruce Hagen, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Recipe Keeper Pro

You can reinstall it two ways.

Option 1: Go to the following link then Get the app:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/recipe-...

Option 2:

Launch the Microsoft Store app on your Taskbar

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the Recipe Keeper Pro app if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 14, 2019
  4. I have tried all the recipes

Recipe Software Update

Hi Melba,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Are you getting any error message while trying to update the software?

I suggest you to install or update the recipe software from the Radium Technologies website or using disc and check if it helps. If it is not compatible then you can install the software in compatibility mode from previous version of Windows and check if
    it helps.

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

I have tried all the recipes

1. I have tried all the recipes - Similar Threads - tried recipes

2. My laptop has been crashing, following some advice I tried dism/health check which showed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been crashing, following some advice I tried dism/health check which showed...: The dism check is clean now but the laptop is still crashing with a blue screen. . I do not remember the original blue screen crash codes but the current one is irql_not_less_or_equal. Also I am unable to open any of the microsoft applications.When I open excel for example I...
  3. My laptop has been crashing, following some advice I tried dism/health check which showed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop has been crashing, following some advice I tried dism/health check which showed...: The dism check is clean now but the laptop is still crashing with a blue screen. . I do not remember the original blue screen crash codes but the current one is irql_not_less_or_equal. Also I am unable to open any of the microsoft applications.When I open excel for example I...
  4. Every time i try to open microsoft store it says: explorer.exe class is not registred

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time i try to open microsoft store it says: explorer.exe class is not registred: How can i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-try-to-open-microsoft-store-it-says/85101ddf-8101-450b-9663-7af47ebbbbcc
  5. Every time i try to open microsoft store it says: explorer.exe class is not registred

Every time i try to open microsoft store it says: explorer.exe class is not registred: How can i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-try-to-open-microsoft-store-it-says/85101ddf-8101-450b-9663-7af47ebbbbcc
  6. Trying to change sign-in preference but the page isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to change sign-in preference but the page isn't working.: For a while, I've been trying to change my email associated with my pc and every time I try to change the sign-in preference, there seems to be a technical issue of some sort and it's been like this for a very long time. Every time I try, it says "There's a temporary problem...
  7. Trying to change sign-in preference but the page isn't working.

Trying to change sign-in preference but the page isn't working.: For a while, I've been trying to change my email associated with my pc and every time I try to change the sign-in preference, there seems to be a technical issue of some sort and it's been like this for a very long time. Every time I try, it says "There's a temporary problem...
  8. Trying to determine which piece of hardware is causing critical events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to determine which piece of hardware is causing critical events: The event details are: -System-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[ Guid]{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}EventID41Version9Level1Task63Opcode0Keywords0x8000400000000002-TimeCreated[ SystemTime]2024-05-09T11:20:51.1358897ZEventRecordID82995Correlation-Execution[...
  9. Trying to determine which piece of hardware is causing critical events

Trying to determine which piece of hardware is causing critical events: The event details are: -System-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[ Guid]{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}EventID41Version9Level1Task63Opcode0Keywords0x8000400000000002-TimeCreated[ SystemTime]2024-05-09T11:20:51.1358897ZEventRecordID82995Correlation-Execution[...
  10. Trying to determine which piece of hardware is causing critical events

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging