Windows 10: I have tried almost every solution on the internet. I have tried resetting the store, used...

Discus and support I have tried almost every solution on the internet. I have tried resetting the store, used... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SawfalKarkey [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f6x27z/i_have_tried_almost_every_solution_on_the/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SawfalKarkey, Feb 20, 2020.

1. I have tried almost every solution on the internet. I have tried resetting the store, used...

/u/SawfalKarkey, Feb 20, 2020

2. Windows Store Error 0x80072EE7 (tried all available solutions)

Thank you for keeping us updated. Follow these steps for possible solution:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Update us with the outcome.

Marvin Barc, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Blaq Win User
    Can't see NAS (SMBv1), even via IP address (tried common solutions)

I have a DLINK DNS-325 NAS which worked fine until this week.

• The issue started after I performed an in-place upgrade. (To fix an unrelated Windows Store problem.)
    • I restored the NAS to factory settings and manually rebuilt its settings.
    • I can access the NAS's Web-based UI without a problem and it reports no errors. I can also ping it without any error.
    I have tried several solutions, some from "My nas devices are not showing in Windows File Explorer - Network, Windows 10 version 1703, build 15063.332" for example.

• Network reset
    • Enabled SMBv1
    • Forced my PC to be the Master Browser
    • Force-enabled "Enable NetBIOS over TCP/IP"
    To take Windows networking out of the equation, I'm initially trying to access the NAS by its static IP, 192.168.*. In the command window:

• I can ping it without problem
    • `net view \\192.168.*` gives an error 53.
    What should my next steps be? Thanks.

4. I have tried almost every solution on the internet. I have tried resetting the store, used...

Stuck downloading Forza Horizon 3 on Windows Store - tried multiple solutions

Hi,

To better assist you about downloading Forza Horizon 3, may we know if have you tried resetting Windows Store applications? If not, Follow these steps on how to reset Windows 10 store applications:

• Press Windows key + X and click Command Prompt (Admin)
    2. Type the following command and press Enter

"PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted" without""

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

I have tried almost every solution on the internet. I have tried resetting the store, used...

1. I have tried almost every solution on the internet. I have tried resetting the store, used... - Similar Threads - tried almost every

2. "nvidia high definition audio driver not plugged in" I have tried every solution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "nvidia high definition audio driver not plugged in" I have tried every solution: I have tried updating all display and audio driversdeleting sound cards then restarting the pcusing the Windows TroubleshooterUnplugging the HDMIset up digital audio in Nvidia Control PanelNothing has worked. Here is an image of the Sound Control Panel where Nvidia Output is...
  3. "nvidia high definition audio driver not plugged in" I have tried every solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "nvidia high definition audio driver not plugged in" I have tried every solution: I have tried updating all display and audio driversdeleting sound cards then restarting the pcusing the Windows TroubleshooterUnplugging the HDMIset up digital audio in Nvidia Control PanelNothing has worked. Here is an image of the Sound Control Panel where Nvidia Output is...
  4. "nvidia high definition audio driver not plugged in" I have tried every solution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I am trying to get the computer to access the internet but have tried to use the Lan port...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to get the computer to access the internet but have tried to use the Lan port...: Cannot get to the internet. Had it working thru dial up but now I don't have it any more. Have configured the computer to the internet connection but fails to work....
  6. I am trying to get the computer to access the internet but have tried to use the Lan port...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to get the computer to access the internet but have tried to use the Lan port...: Cannot get to the internet. Had it working thru dial up but now I don't have it any more. Have configured the computer to the internet connection but fails to work....
  7. My laptop restarts every time i shut it down,i have tried every possible solutions by now...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop restarts every time i shut it down,i have tried every possible solutions by now...: My laptop restarts every time i shut it down, I have tried every possible solution by now but the problem persists!i getting extremely tense as no solution seem to work,please let me know if there's something I could do. note: I have seen other similar questions and tried...
  8. i have tried using ethernet but no internet is detected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i have tried using ethernet but no internet is detected: recently I have routed a ethernet cable under my house and set up a socket in the wall but when I plugged the ethernet into my router and my computer it says unidentified network and no internet access. I don't know what the problem may be but I hope somebody else will....
  9. I have yellow and blue colors too bright ,] I have tried almost everything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have yellow and blue colors too bright ,] I have tried almost everything.: I have yellow and blue colors too bright ,] I have tried almost everything. any tips https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-yellow-and-blue-colors-too-bright-i-have/78929bf5-d4c0-44b7-95ca-80657b40b994
  10. black screen with cursor (i tried every solution on internet but no one worked)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    black screen with cursor (i tried every solution on internet but no one worked): i had a black screen with cursor since yesterday i have tried every single tip on Microsoft support and internet but it still black "alt ctrl del" does nothing...